What does Sup Forums think about MAL?

What does Sup Forums think about MAL?

It's useful for keeping track of things when you watch a lot. The forums/community should be avoided, just like all anime communities.

Make sure to remake this thread another 500 times.

This is the second time since a faggot jani, probably you, deleted it for no reason.

>no reason
Lurk more, newfag.

Useful tool, atrocious community.

>no reason
I'd say enjoy your first week on Sup Forums but I guess you'll be banned before then anyway

>not knowing the rules of the board you janitor

Now I know mommy let you use her credit card but she may be pissed at how much you spent for the privilege of deleting threads.

Fucking kill yourself cancer. I wish we could purge normalfags, reddit, animesuki, SA, gaia, and tumblr from Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular.

The tops are stupid

No one care about your list, OP.

>2013

Okay. So one mod that gets pissy about MAL doesn't want anyone to so much as speak of it here. Sounds like he got fucked in the ass over there or something.

What the fuck is wrong with you kid. This level of projection is just insane. I pity you

Can you imagine being such a sensitive pussy that the mere mention of another site makes you start crying?

What a nice argument, kid. You should be 18 years old to be posting here.

Alright for listing shit if you're a lazy fucker that can't be assed to make their own.
Bad for discussion or taking seriously.

Stop making these shit threads already

I agree. The quality of Sup Forums would drastically increase if all of those just killed themselves already.

Lets make this thread useful.

checked

Sounds like you got fucked in the ass over there and liked it, otherwise why you would try to force discussion about it here on Sup Forums in such a retarded and aggressive way?

>even using MAL
Fuck off

>discussing other sites
Is a recipe for bringing more shitters into Sup Forums. This board is for anime, not where you come from you shit.

Checked.

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
Did you even read them, you piece of shit?

He has the reading comprehension of a child so it can't be helped

Every time I see such a shit thread like this up, I get mad that panda threads aren't allowed anymore because mods are sensitive pieces of shit who like MLP and don't know anything about the rules or board culture.

Stop posting in shit threads, cancer. Report and ignore.

This thread is not anime & manga, and will be removed when a non-newfag moderator shows up.

>The forums/community should be avoided, just like all anime communities.
Even this one?

Mods don't delete threads, cancer. Lurk more and report and ignore.

Yeah but it is better to purge everything of this type.

Yes. Leave.

I deleted mine because I saw no reason record/remember series I don't give a shit about anymore. Made it way easier for me to drop shows too.

I use it. It works fine.

Obviously

I use it to keep track of how much anime I've watched, It's a useful tool and nothing else.

Especially this one

Not anime related. Fuck off retard.

>Sup Forums
>community
lmao

Mods are asleep. Post sleeping lolis.

What does Sup Forums think about my dubs?

Great for tracking what ive watched/ want to watch, as well friending people and seeing what they have watched etc.
Never really looked at forums/ community, seems shit and just a bunch of autistic Wall o' Texts.

think you should kill yourself

nice thread OP

pop off james