WW3 - Saudi Arabia vs Iran

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SCEZImP_9Y
liveleak.com/view?i=8c2_1472063248&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iran

Saudis win, but Iran is the good guys

Hopefully they wipe each other out. Fuck those mudshits.

Iran, Iran, Iran

>Saudis win,
Khh..khhh.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>saudis
>winning
Just look how hard they are getting fucked in Yemen.

Thats not a world war. Also the saudis I guess but honestly it would be better to sell arms to both sides and let them destroy one another.

They aren't really that opposed and never did.

If a fight starts it will be because of the joos.

Obviously Saudi Arabia.
Dumb fuckers. The Shia aren't even real Muslims, they're literally kuffars - which literally means infidels.

Iran because they helped saved Arab nationalism, I can only hope they and the turks are smart enough to create an alliance to thwart Gulf Arab/ Israeli aggression... not that Iran couldn't handle it alone, but Turkey would be some nice insurance.
That's laughably wrong, they can't even defeat Yemeni hicks with RPG-7s. Hell The Houthis destroyed a Saudi warship with a fucking dinghy
youtube.com/watch?v=3SCEZImP_9Y
JIDF plz

if you insist on knowing

>two most oil rich countries fighting each other, blocking the most important shipping lanes outside of the Suez Canal won't result in a world wide conflict.
okay.

Without a US intervention, the Iranians WILL win. The Iranians are combat hardened, their skills honed in their war with Iraq, in Lebanon, in Syria. The Saudi military is incompetent as fuck, and they have plenty of restive Shiites in their Eastern Province that will probably rise up on the side of Iran in an open war.

The Saudis will probably drag the US into this mess, though. That or they use their Paki nukes.

AMERICA WILL BACK SAUDI AND IRAN WILL LOSE BADLY

BASIC PETRODOLLAR INTEREST ANALYSIS

Sup Forums has ALWAYS been a pro-Saudi board
Shi'a soyboys need to fuck off

Kek supporting the crypto-kike Wahhabi-sponsoring Jihadi kingpins? And you call yourself a nazi.

If you don't support secular nationalists like Assad then you're endorsing global terrorism for decades to come. When the house of Saud falls so too will the network financing Al Qaeda and ISIS.

THIS
GREATEST ALLY BESIDES ISRAEL :DDDD

if the us doesnt interfere and turks remain neutral

iran can win against all arabs and israel combined

That happened in the 80s and the US navy destroyed the Iranian navy in a few hours. Disruptions will occur from time to time in such a conflict but you can bet an hefty international security force will be in place to protect neutral shipping. As a secondary result auxiliary pipelines that lead to the Mediterranean and the red sea will likely become more important.

It would never happen but if it did, you think Saudi would lose now that they are on Team Trump, and would be fighting against the worst in the region?

Saudis would probably get smacked at first, but with our help, they'd smoke Iran.

I'll just leave this here

liveleak.com/view?i=8c2_1472063248&comments=1

Only Jews win if they wage war

>Saudis win
Meh. Those sandniggers barely have a standing army. It's composed of foreigners.

Saudis = USA

Pretty simple.

Iran because they have based Iron Shiek. Iron Shiek would put those Saudis in the Camel Clutch.

IRAN wins if USA doesn t get involved

also i cheer for IRAN , saudi subhumans needs to be terminated .

Haha losers. Same things but different and yet such hate.

>Western politics in a nutshell

Fuck saudi arabia
They love jews