Baki

Alright gentlemen, how do we get rid of the Musashi?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/154574634
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We fucking can't, he's going to shit this up for another 100+ chapters.

>Tfw not even memes could save us.

I'm scared lads.

Musashi get rid of you baka gaijin

Well, I like this arc a lot, is more contemplative and strategic.

Did memetobe die? I last read till the pickle fight.

At this point, let's just bring back either Nobunaga, Cao Cao or fucking Lu Bu from the dead. It won't matter at the slightest though, as Itagaki will continue to masterbate over how fucking awesome Musashi until the second coming of Christ or HxH comes off its hiatus. Whichever comes first.

How did this fucking happened?

Didn't die, but his arms and legs are broken.

this image is fucking cool.

why can't we have more animu like this?

seriously

Is impossible kill a meme

Strong is beautiful

Probably won't take that long, Baki's finally getting ready for his rematch.

I want to see musashi win again, baki is the worst baki

Get off the computer Tokugawa.

Jackie Chan.

In a props factory, while he's holding a baby in one arm. And he doesn't want trouble

If someone beats Musashi without Yujiro getting a full match, he's going to blow his fucking top.

Based Doppo will save us somehow.

how much longer is Yujiro going to let Musashi do as he pleases?

Have a big bunch of ops surround him in an open space and shoot at him with actual firearms.

Mushashi did nothing wrong.
He needs to kill at least 2 more prominent characters before he goes, I say doppo and oliva, maybe kaku.

Yujiro is gonna lose the 2nd round of their fight, screenshot this.

>Kaku
>prominent

I haven't read Baki in ages,this nigga is still around? The escaped convicts saga is still the best arc.

Baki is gettinga new anime soon.

Since nobody gave you a real answer - Motobe won. He consciously refused to kill Musashi, Musashi got mad and fucked off, and now he's running around murdering cops.

>He needs to kill at least 2 more prominent characters before he goes, I say doppo

Don't you even say that.

>Have a big bunch of ops surround him in an open space and shoot at him with actual firearms.
that's *literally* exactly what's happening, you nigger
here's my TL, in case you don't trust the image on its own
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154574634

Ok guys are you listening?

We get A LOT of fodder. None of them remarkable in combat. Alright? We give them guns and sharp metal objects and stuff. Maybe one of them gets a motorcycle and a chain.

and then we just have them attack him head on.

What do you think?

No, set up a fake match for him in the underground arena, then collapse all the entrances and exits with explosives.

He'd cut them. In fact, whatever you did, Musashi would cut it or counter it. Even things he was shown not to be in a position to counter - if they became a life-or-death threat, the narrative would bend over backward to let him counter it, because Itagaki can't get enough of this faggot. If Motobe had shoved those cigars down Musashi's throat, or coated his weapons in fugu poison, or any other reasonable course of action that should kill him, it wouldn't have worked because reasons.

I found it amusing how Musashi was quickly done away with in the "American Baki," but he's still running around in this series. As a guy that has not read Baki in years, should I bother? I know the gist of what's going down, but haven't felt the need to carry through reading.
>tfw best girl is only girl

The 'American Baki'?

Retsu's fight with Musashi was good, other than that don't bother.

The Luther Strode trilogy. Not to go all Sup Forums, but the series garnered the nickname.

Nice, i still need to get the third volume.

I read both of them but for some reason never made the relation, then again it's been years since i've abandoned Sup Forums

>Mfw remembering that Baki still attends class.

Just punch him really hard

>"Hey Baki, looking good! You work out? Do any martial arts?"

>that's *literally* exactly what's happening, you nigger
Nobody has started shooting yet.

He needs to be alone and get surrounded by dinosaurs, so that he will need to rip out the reactor and die in the explosion.

I have waited almost a decade for an excuse to post this

But Motobe didn't want to kill him remember? he wanted to teach him the magic of friendship.

when are we getting more of best boy

I forgot she even existed. She hasn't appeared at ll in quite a while as far as I remember.

I'm sorry, user. I miss him too, but Speck is dead. We won't be seeing him again.