What the fuck is her problem? Is it autism?

What the fuck is her problem? Is it autism?

She's a homosexual.

no. Puberty

I'm glad everyone hates this character.

Implying you wouldn't drop loads of spaghetti if a cute dragon loli shows you affection

Fucking animefag only

KyoAni baiting and ruining it as always

>ruining it
How so?

Little girls get violent orgasms when you touch them.

Read the fucking manga

Most people like her though

The case of the gay

Love

I love her.

It's funny how you act as if the manga is superior to the series. We're not talking about Planetes here.

Very gay

>most people like her though
On reddit where this kind of humor is funny to them.

>OMG SHE BLUSHES AND MAKES FUNNY FACES SO FUNNY XDD

There's not a single KyoAni show that wasn't superior to the source material.

Electrosexual stimulation.

Is not about it being superior even when it is but VERY different

I did
The manga isnt anything to look at lol

Yeah, on all places, which probably includes Redit.

So mentally ill then.
I think CKS made her unbearably obnoxious and unfunny on purpose because he's forced to shove as much yuri in as he can to keep people interested. If it were up to him the whole thing would probably just be Shouta getting every last drop of cum titfucked out of him by the dragons.
Except Kanna, she'd have to use her huge fat thighs since she doesn't have tits.

It's not bait.

It's called Love, user.

She's annoying, but I still find her attractive.

This, and especially for Kobayashi. The manga ain't shit compared to the anime.

She was lonely for a long time because she had a terrible personality and noone wanted to be her friend. Since Kanna is Saikawa first friend, she craves for the affection she never got when she was a loner.

Kanna is also very soft. You would probably be over the moon too if you felt a person that felt just like your body pillow.

>So mentally ill then.
This meme.

Stop with these threads. Might as well, add it to the frequent cancerous OP's on Sup Forums list.

Reminder to never bump IRC threads.

you sound upset, samefag

What on earth got this lot so upset today? Anyone into yaoi here have any idea?

Mhm, sure.

proud of your photoshop skills?

The manga is meh at best. That's why kyoani decided to adapt it. It was cheap.

Whatever helps you sleep. Proof is right there.

If a loli dragon rubbed her hands on your hands and licked your face, you would do the same as Saikawa.

>You would probably be over the moon too if you felt a person that felt just like your body pillow.

Just touch your average teenage girl.

cool is great but dragon maid is not his best

only posers bump their own threads

Preadolescence.

How would you react if Kanna kept touching you inappropriately?

Of course I would doki doki~

looks like Sup Forumsutism

Male beta nip self-inserting as loli.

You're just a fag, I get a boner every time she does it

If you tried to submit a crayon drawing of you being somewhere else other than at the scene of a murder, and gave that as your proof in court you'd be put in jail.

Kyoani fucking it up and going way overboard in LULZ SO RANDUM XD. Manga isn't perfect but Cool knew to use this for about exactly as many times as it was funny: once. And even that was more minor and she had more varied expressions then this over the sequence.

That joke where she makes the flustered face got old really fast. In fact Maid Dragon runs tons of things into the ground.

I love her she's the best.

Animu Original Quarity strikes again. Also did you notice that Lucoa has big boobs and they bounce a lot? And sometimes she is kind of lewd? You might have missed that one due to the subtlety of it.

The source material is garbage.

Yeah, although it's still reasonably amusing and light it's not as fleshed out as some of the others. Monoke Sharing and Furumapura both do better in that regard and have equally amusing concepts. Maybe because they're more restricted in scope they fit his style a bit better.

>there are people on Sup Forums, right now, who didn't like a very dragon xmas story

I love her so much. She's the best part of the show and best girl of the season.

>Is it autism?
Does that word even mean anything anymore?

Everyone in your mirror maybe

The manga is shit, stop pretending it's good

She's gay, but don't worry, she'll snap out of it when she hits puberty.

You know those images where a little girl tells an older girl that she's gonna marry her when she's older? And then it shows the girl as a young adult still trying to get the attention of their now even older crush? I kinda wanna see something like that for Kanna and Saikawa.

But thanks to Kanna being a dragon, by the time Saikawa is 18, Kanna will still more or less look the same.

I want this more than I have ever wanted anything ever.

She actually had somewhat of a character in her introduction now she's just there to be flustered when Kanna says or does things.

>What the fuck is her problem?

Pure, barely restrained THIRST

samefag

K-ON manga was better than the anime

Objectively incorrect.

>literal child gets flustered when around the person they're attracted to
>"autism!?"
Stop projecting. Not everything is autism.
this

No, it basically just means "quirky thing" these days.

Oh shit. Which chapter is this?

It's gayness. Maybe she will grow out of it. I remember when I was a kid I was into bdsm, needless to say my childhood was awful.

That's not
You can't
Look

That ain't kosher.

discord gg UJq2dDn anime discussion, lotsa dragonloli

Die retard

How can a little girl be THIS gay?

melonpan is a precious cinnamon bun

anime>manga

Adolescence

probably watches too much anime

too many vaccinations

She's a gay in the midst of puberty and probably being affected by dragon pheromones.

Nah, she's a cute girl and I hope she gets to marry her dragon lover one day.

>melonshit
Stop giving this cancerous attenwhore attention.

Shes a reference to some show I don't recall the name of. Something about a kooky quest or something

She needs Mike Pence in her life

Sure man

is this a jojo reference
?

Making Kanna look like a pedophile isn't exactly flattering.

Great concept for a reaction image, a terrible crop. All those edges, man. Gotta use feathering.

She's in a shit show with a shitty story

If melonpan is an attention whore, then he is doing attention whoring right.

Based melonpan.

>中語
ファックオッフ

>Good morning officer

Is Kobayashi's Maid Dragon still the "THE KANNA SHOW featuring some other characters from a manga from some guy or something"?

she visits /r9k/

>implying homosexuality isn't a mental illness
Fuck off libtard.

It isn't, and neither is pedophilia.