Drumpsters take note

I started a business this week (((Flick the Bean Coffee))) and I'm already ahead $1000. Plebs and gommies btfo this shit is easy.

Pic related, if you think you need walls n shit to protect you from a lil competition you should just gas yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/23/australian-treasurer-trumps-tax-cuts-place-australias-jobs-investments-and-wages-in-the-crosshairs-n2426387?amp=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That dog has seen some shit

This isn't your personal business blog faggit.

ok

Isn't flick the bean a euphemism for...
>notice flag
...oh...nevermind. Carry on, cunt.

Why are you trying to get Sup Forums to harass some unsuspecting coffee shop?

we're prepared to deal with harassment :)

let me tell you about the jews

wouldnt /biz/ be more triggered by this

Grow up and start playing video games, like a real man.

Facebook link
/Flick-the-Bean-Coffee-1125917354181459/

You look like a faggot and you live in tasmania, it kinda speaks for itself.

Why? He's up 1k from being a hippy fag, /biz/ is up 2000% for crypto investing.

I know this is bait bit I'm still biting. What does you starting a coffee 'shop' in the land down under have any to do with the idea to build a wall and strengthen immigration procedures for individuals coming from Latin America to the USA? These things do not match. Please elaborate you shit cunt.

Hahahahahaha
I would bash you

What he's refering to, my leafy friend, is the fact that "his" coffee shop has no walls around its seating area and is right next to competing coffee shops who share the area.

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/23/australian-treasurer-trumps-tax-cuts-place-australias-jobs-investments-and-wages-in-the-crosshairs-n2426387?amp=true
Ill take those jimmies thank yaa

what kind of coffee beans you buy? bet you dont even roast em yourself pleb

I don't think you've taken taxes into consideration.

Ah, I understand now. I appreciate it Sir Burger.

Fuck you.

You have a Corgi with an advanced degree, startup capitol and extensive connections.

Most of don’t have a genius Corgi to hold our hand through life.

You have sticks for arms, and a hairline worse than my dad.

And you're a fucking ginger.

Looks like your customers like their soy lattes

>if you think you need walls n shit

Lives on an island

Sombody alert some SJWs that this coffee fag is actually the fascist hacker named 4-chan

fuck oath they do

Reported to the Australian Federal Police for inciting violence.

Enjoy your arrest warrant

Aussies are insufferable

>soyboi

you are a faggot. let that penis woman on the milk crate ramrod your dookie chute with its member and leave us alone you fucking hipster progressive degenerate fuck knuckle. you are not welcome.

Good on you. Glad to see new businesses thriving outside of LendLease shopping centre gulags.

Only downside I see is your lease arrangement: what have you secured?

Cos without a good lease, you might build up a great business that can't be sold.

Good luck

t. Fat rich cunt who started like you.

Screenshotting post to report your company as Nazi owned if it ever makes it anywhere.

Reported to the Australian government for using an anti-Semitic slur. Your business is toast and you're going to prison buddy.