MORE WHITE PEOPLE CARRY DRUGS, BUT BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO GET ARRESTED

newsweek.com/black-people-disproportionately-stopped-and-searched-police-whites-new-study-747337
Why are you carrying illegal drugs, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/black-people-disproportionately-stopped-and-searched-police-whites-new-study-747337
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3dk6KAvQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also happen to carry legal drugs.

>More black people are the ones who get CAUGHT"

because spics and niggers sell drugs and have larger quantities therefor it's a better collar it also doesn't help when they kill each other over "territory" for their "business"

That's because there are more white people.

>more blacks in cities
>a drug user has a chance of going to jail every time they speak to a cop
>chance of contacting a police officer go up drastically in a dense urban setting

We wait until we get home to use them. We don't use them in the middle of the street in front of a cop car like moon crickets do.

Black people are targeted and their inner cities more heavily policed due to the high density of population tho.
Only a blind man couldn't see dat.

Drug carrying huwities live in the midwest where they most likely know the sheriff.

>DEY ONLY ARRESTIN US

this is why journalists will be the first hang

Wanna know why its because the niggers act like niggers they are brazen and stupid if a cop even looks at them they want to fight they want to kick and yell, if you go along with the cops do what they ask be respectful and not a act like a chimp and guess what you probably have reduced the likelihood of being arrested

bingo

>That's because there are more white people.

Haven't read the article, but it wouldn't surprise me if they fudged the stats with this one simple trick.

>blacks commit crime more per capita
>whites commit less crime per capita
>white people do all the crime t. Newsweek

Maybe its a social construct?
White people use drugs in their home.
Black people use it on the street.

>blacks are heavily policed
WHY DA POLEES ARRESTIN US JUS FO DRUGS
>blacks aren't heavily policed
WHY DA WHITE MAN IGNORIN OUR PLIGHT IN DA GHETTOS OW BABIES BE DYIN

Right, cause it has nothing to do with their natural inclination for violence, theft, rape, murder, and other salacious activities befitting a sub 80 IQ beast of burden

the difference is black people are more likely to SELL drugs while white people are more likely to BUY them.

This, Tyrone got the Kush

Also partially because Cops use drug charges as a way to catch other types of criminals to keep them off the streets. It's easier to pin drug charges on a murderer than murder itself.

How would they determine that? Are they making this shit up? Hmm I wonder....

are you fucking joking, you white flag waving frenchie fuck?
have you ever been to a real U.S city ghetto block to have a browse on the black market? because you clearly dont know what you're talking about.
any major city, thats run properly, has military tier protection for block hustlers and drug money.
I can hope on a train right now, ride it for ten minutes, and be walking around one of the largest black markets for guns, drugs, women and heroin in the nation and i wont see a cop until im out the neighborhood and black to a place where the street lights still work

I smoke weed in public all of the time when I go out on my walks

I do it with a $300 inconspicuous German engineered vaporizer, because I'm not an idiot

I absolutely guarantee, niggers carry more illegal drugs by percentage BY FAR compared to white people.

Pretty much 95% of niggers have weed on them at all times. Whites aren't quite so retarded.

I did. One "study": 33% of whites had drugs on then and 26% of blacks.

Second "study": “black British were eight times more likely to be stopped than white people.”

Which means: tadam

BLACK PEOPLE ARE 7 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO POSESS DRUGS.

What is the one with the buttcoin Logo?

7 times more frequent, according to shitlink op posted.

Because whites don't typically assault people and commit armed robbery with stolen firearms while they are carrying drugs.

There's nothing wrong with ha ING weed on you if you consciousnsly behave all laws. Absolute speed limit, no cell phone use while driving, etc

Degenerates get off my board

>their inner cities more heavily policed due to the high density of population tho.
Need to add "higher crime rates across the board" to that, champ.

Also, watch any footage of an incidental drug bust, meaning drugs being found while arresting/questioning someone for another reason, hell, do a study of officer reports in drug cases of this kind, and you'll see some patterns.

Blacks who are arrested for drugs often perform the following behaviors which attract the officer's attention:
>speeding in car
>driving car with safety hazards such as lights out or missing critical structures
>blaring loud rap music while blunt smoke pours out of the car
>loitering while harassing passersby
>being disorderly or intoxicated/high in public
>committing armed and unarmed robbery
>getting in altercations and even gun battles with rivals or even random people who they feel disrespected them

You never see a black man who is just minding his own business getting targeted for drugs. Furthermore if you look at whites who are arrested for drugs, many of them exhibit similar behaviors prior to being arrested.

So the obvious conclusion is that whites who carry drugs are more likely to "keep it cool" and avoid attracting attention.

Friendly reminder...

America’s modern war on drugs was established at a time of growing African American political power.
Many of the toughest crime laws were crafted based on ideas and political mobilization that came from prominent black Americans — including writers, poets, civil rights activists, elected officials, clergy, and their close allies in the Democratic Party – despite growing misgivings and controversy.

>1970. June. Ebony magazine publishes article titled “Blacks Declare War on Dope.”
“Most community groups agree that the first offensive must be against black pushers and distributors who, as one father of a 19-year-old addict says, ‘come brazenly into our neighborhoods and murder and cripple our children with that junk’.

>1970. September-October. MAJOR FEDERAL DRUG WAR LEGISLATION PASSES. Only two black congressman, including Rep. John Conyers from Michigan, vote against the bill.

>1971. February. The Congressional Black Caucus is founded by Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY).
Through most of its history, the CBC would advocate actively for tough drug war legislation.

>1971. March 25. The Congressional Black Caucus secures a closed-door meeting with President Nixon in the Cabinet Room. During the session, the group demands more action to stop the flow of narcotics into urban neighborhoods.
Rep. Charles Rangel urges Nixon to do more to fight drugs without waiting for further congressional action, warning that support might soon build for drug legalization.

>1972. March 22. Nixon’s “Shafer” commission, made up largely of CONSERVATIVE WHITE elected officials, RECOMMENDS LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA.
“Neither the marijuana user nor the drug itself can be said to constitute a danger to public safety,” writes co-author Gov. Raymond Shafer, a Republican from Pennsylvania. THE MEASURE RECEIVES NO SUPPORT FROM BLACK LAWMAKERS IN CONGRESS.

>1972. August 10. Jet magazine runs a story describing drugs as a form of “Slavery.”

The best thing in the world are the vape oil capsules like space ape
You can literally walk down a block puffing one one and all it does is smell if patchouli

(((Newsweek)))

>1973. January. New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller, a longtime member of the NAACP with close ties to the black community, rolls out drug laws that would set a new standard for tough sentences, even for low-level non-violent drug offenders.
He is joined at the podium by prominent BLACK LEADERS from New York City who support the measure and URGE ROCKEFELLER TO ADOPT EVEN MORE STRINGENT PENALTIES INCLUDING THE DEATH PENALTY for “pushers.”

>1973. May 8. Governor Rockefeller signs laws setting minimum prison sentences of 15 years to life for possessing even small amounts of illegal narcotics, including marijuana, heroin and cocaine.

>1977. August 2nd. President Jimmy Carter proposes easing Federal marijuana laws.
“I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana.” THE MEASURE FAILS TO FIND SUPPORT IN DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

>1982. Conservative Republican Sen. Strom Thurmond and Democratic Sen. JOE BIDEN — both members of the House Judiciary Committee — partner on a new anti-crime bill penned initially by Biden’s staff.
“I told him and I told my Democratic colleagues, ‘I’ll make a deal. If you keep your right-wing guys from killing this bill, I’ll keep the liberals off the bill,” BIDEN said.

>1986. July 23. Actor Ossie Davis joins street vigils against crack epidemic organized by leaders of 60 black churches in New York City.
“Just as in the past we fought slavery and we fought racism, we are going to fight drugs and the total indifference of those in power,” Davis said.

Weed, all the time

Tylenol != Heroin/Weed

Also, two wrongs don't make a right. Especially when you're in poverty and have low IQ.

>5% of whites are caught with drugs
>Drugs are usually weed, rarely ecstasy
>40% of blacks are caught with drugs
>Drugs are usually crack, rarely heroin
Really clonks my zonks.

Nogs are also always doing some other crime.

>black British were eight times more likely to be stopped than white people.
Must be institutionalized racism or the oppressive patriarchy.

>1986. October. MAJOR FEDERAL DRUG WAR LEGISLATION PASSES. Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared with powder form of drug.
The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, THOUGH SOME MEMBERS WANT EVEN HARSHER PENALTIES FOR DRUG CRIMES. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsor the bill.

>1988. May 17. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) publishes an op-ed in the New York Times titled “Legalize Drugs? Not on your life.”
He chastises President Reagan for not doing enough to battle illegal narcotics and calls crack “the worst drug epidemic in our history.”

>1989. March. Ebony magazine publishes an article describing Rep. Rangel as “The Front-Line General In the War On Drugs.” Rangel talks about the “cancerous epidemic” of drugs hitting black communities in America.
Rangel chastises the administration of President George H.W. Bush for not doing enough to stop drugs.

>1991. Rep. Charles Rangel insists that the drug war should continue in a televised debate with CONSERVATIVE William F. Buckley Jr., WHO WANTS DRUGS LEGALIZED.
“What do you want to do with the [800,000] people that you convict?” Buckley asks. “Do you want to torture them to death?” He argues that the drug war is leading to 800 deaths per day.
Rangel goes on to insist “I still believe that [laws] should be there” and argues against legalization. He argues that someone “like Colin Powell” should be placed in charge of the effort.

I don't know why there aren't plans to kill them?
unvis.it/newsweek.com/black-people-disproportionately-stopped-and-searched-police-whites-new-study-747337

>1994. Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act passes Democratically-controlled Congress with overwhelming margins based on Democratic support, with significant Republican opposition.
Major backers include Senate Judiciary chairman JOE BIDEN and New York Senator CHARLES SCHUMER. Measure is supported by the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives.
Establishes “three strikes and you’re out” sentencing rules. Expands death penalty to include drug trafficking crimes.

LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!

>1997. Rep. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA) elected chair of Congressional Black Caucus.
“Mandatory minimum sentences – especially those related to drug possession – and laws that impose more severe penalties for crack cocaine than powder cocaine have resulted in the incarceration of a disproportionate amount of African Americans.”

Quit using common sense.

Can't leave it at home or it will get stolen

I hope that middle finger is itched in it's memory.

etched*

>Harsher penalties for doing drugs
>Still do drugs
Dumb niggers.

70% of the population makes up a larger chunk of drug carriers compared to a 12% minority.

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK.

Thank god

>THIS

Listen fellows it’s this simple.
>only carry as much as you will use in one session
>obey ALL laws to a T
>have a backup plan for emergency
>advocate in control behavior ie no nig tier activity
>avoid high density areas
>wear shades
>practice not acting like a fuxked up moron when interacting
It all boils down to not acting like a fucking piece of trash and giving your future one iota of a forethought. Nigs cannot do this. Facts

sounds fake to me
more whites are in the population so total numbers carrying would be higher
blacks as a % of the population get arrested more because they commit more crime then any other race

>Black people are targeted and their inner cities more heavily policed due to the high density of population tho.
explain high crime levels in rural 'black belt' areas?

>avoid high density areas
You mean like cities or what? That's very vague

Oh and one more thing. The moment you get comfortable is the exact fucking moment you get caught. Youre in public, not your baby mommas basement so don’t be comfortable. Realize you are in a public and very uncomfortable environment with many dangers. Situational awareness is key

I mean anywhere with heavy traffic, foot or otherwise. If you know of a winding country road with no cops, go there. Don’t parade through time square high as a kite

Ah, got you
That's fucking common sense tho

this wouldn't have anything to do with white vastly outnumbering blacks in the us, would it? or is this about how now mexicans are "white"?

that guy that got choked to death for selling a single cigarette was bullshit

Targeting resale of cigarettes is bullshit

My method is similar
>only break one law at a time.
Garunteed those niggers were doing something else to draw the ire of cops then booked for possession.

White people don't advertise their illegal behavior to the cops like Niggas do. Niggas can't even hide that they are suspicious looking

>be nigger
>have weed in car
>cop in rear view without lights on
>panic and run because stupid nigger
>cop put son lights and chases you
>get pitted and tased when you try to run
>busted for possession of marijuana and resisting arrest
>must be racism

It's because niggers are in areas where more violent crime occurs, so they get policed disproportionately. Cops don't need to go out to the suburbs as much.

>Mexicans
>White People

no

White people buy drugs
Black people sell drugs
This is hardly a chicken and the egg scenario

Well no shit, black drug use tends to bring drug dealing and thus violent crime and gang activity. Not really the same thing with whites and opioids.

Exactly. Common sense will save you nine times out of ten. The average drug user lacks this due to the ironic Darwinian effect of using drugs, (lack of clear thought) but if you are a normal person who happens to have degenerate tastes then you can make it work.

Fucking nupol responding to shill threads.... You faggots need to fuck off back to T_D. This shit would be dead in a few minutes but you could cheeses always bump shit threads forget sage and chomp the bait... Fucking KYS

Blacks carry in public and sale drugs mod often. They are also more likely to be committing other crimes.

>but if you are a normal person who happens to have degenerate tastes then you can make it
Define normal, and the only reason why weed is considered degenerate is disgusting granola hippie faggots throughout the past 50+ years have been a huge pain in the ass, as well to other weed smokers who aren't all 420 BLAZ IT FAGET

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3dk6KAvQM

White people buy dope during the daylight hours in normal looking cars without subwoofers rattling other vehicles two lanes away

Yeah, but if you see a cop do you stare him down so he will know how "hard" you are?

I even go as far as no paraphernalia. I only use joints for car rides, and if the boys in blue happen to call then guess what, eat the joint (I know, disgusting. But no evidence means hard case to win for the cops)

>Don't punish me, someone else does it to
Not a legitimate defense
Saged

How do they know this "fact" if the whites fly under the radar in the first place?
Terrible article. Very rude beatrice. You should be ashamed.

>niggerweek article
>not archived

FUcking kill me reddit

Well a normal person (non-druggie) to me is one that feels bad when they break the law, have plans of success for their future, have a career they want or have, and like you said don’t project the whole
>DUDE WEED
vibe

How the fuck would they even measure how many white people carry drugs if they're arrested at a lower rate?

is it the number of people who self report? bingo, blacks are less likely to admit it

is this per capita or the "they have a larger total number because they're a majority group" shenanigans these fucking cocksuckers usually try to play?

Does that mean that blacks shouldn't be arrested? This is how a child thinks.

that nigger was a known criminal, not listening to the cops telling him to leave, yet again. he was selling loosies outside the store that the owner wanted him away from.
if anything should change, it should be the price of cigarettes. the nigger wouldn't sell loosies then.
Or better yet, remove niggers

>newsweek
OBVIOUS SHILL SLIDE THREAD
>newsweek
>newsweek
>newsweek

>You never see a black man who is just minding his own business getting targeted for drugs
as much as i hate the lefties, cops definitely do target niggers 'minding their own buisness' just bc they're black, since blacks are more likely to have drugs on them or nig out

Sage

I'm white. I have been stopped by the police exactly one time in my life. Do you know what I was doing?. I was speeding. fucking niBBas always jwalking and getting stopped because they're too big brain to cross at the fucking crosswalk!

>blacks are more likely to have drugs on them or nig out
So less likely to be minding their own business, then.

Is this one of those "20% of White people is the same raw number as 100% of Black people" articles?

Can't feel bad for breaking a stupid law that shouldn't have been put on the books in the first place

Niggers can't ever just be chill about something like us whites.

They always gotta be like "YO DOG HIT THIS FAT JOINT NIGGA, YO MAN FUCK DA PO PO DE AINT GONNA DO SHEEIIIT" ***gets arrested***

Ex cop here.
Niggers are too stupid to look (and smell)like people who are not high.

They literally think no one can smell the weed scent layered into their cars. They can't imagine that they actually LOOK high. And they don't understand how to hide anything.

One nigger actually told us, when we found weed in his front pocket, "Dees muh cuzz'ns pants! These not my pants mane!" Luckily we had already handcuffed him, or he would've probably gotten away. We laughed that hard, to his face.

Op is faggot
Sage

If you're still doing drugs regularly past 25 you are a fucking loser. Yes faggots that includes weed on the regular.

>weed is medicine bruhhh there no side effects

People who smoke pot every day disgust me as much as people who need to drink every day after work.

>makes you lazy
>makes you eat
>makes it harder to wake up
>tar in lungs
>cant dream
>increase chance of becoming schizophrenic
>increases anxiety if they are unable to smoke i.e feed the addiction

unless you have an ACTIUAL illness like fibromyalgia, late stage cancer, you're just another drug addicted loser numbing yourself to society, WAKE UP

If you’re standing in the street smoking a doob, or walking around smelling of pot with a sack of weed in your pockets, you are NOT minding your own business. You are in the public domain, a directly policed domain of government control. Your expectation of privacy is zero, and one needs to be cognizant of this

a nigger could be just walking down the street and a cop will target them user

>newsweek
seems legit

NEWSWEEK HEADLINES YELL BIASED OPINIONS

>>makes it harder to wake up
this is why i stopped
even if they're just walking cops will ask them what's up nigger

no shit, cops fight crime.

I agree with the stupid law part, but my respect of authority and rule of law was product of my upbringing. Every time you break the law you are upsetting the fabric of civil society no matter how harmless, and it should, at least in my mind, produce some sort of negative feeling of wrong doing. If we lived in a truly unjust society I might say different