Not all black people are "Niggers"

I strongly believe that not all black people are, niggers, but a large majority of the black population are niggers.

I believe that about 30% of the black population is held captive by the nigger'dry of 40% of the black population and the remaining 30% are just along for the ride; taking the path of least resistance.

Fight me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By fight me, i mean come at me with your well argued bants.

No, please put up your sword

I summon hungry burger in attack mode

Ineffective: Cannot read text therefore no clever commentary has been added.

Serious question: what is a kwanza?

I can't tell apart bonobos from chimps

A jewish holiday.

100% agree. No need to fight you

That's actually a fun Google deep dive, would recommend. Just keep in mind when it was created and who created it.

>in reality nazi larpers are gay and everybody knows it

How many of these 'good niggers' will not
- have sex or children with whites?
- raise hood rats?
- implement marxist policy?
- push a marxist agenda in media/academics?

The blacks need to solve their own problems
The state should cut all funding

It's not a white problem
Don't make it a white problem

i strongly believe that op is a nigger, and a faggot

No one can fight a white knight.

It's impossible!

Can vouch. In school, almost all of the black people I'd meet in my advanced classes were put-together, civilized, nice and intelligent people. Unfortunately this is disproportionately rare.

Your theory is correct, OP, but the ratios are way off. There's the "talented tenth", but the other 90% are subhuman mongoloid-tier intelligence criminal apes who produce nothing of value and could be turned into soylent green ASAP with no real loss.

>I strongly believe that not all black people are, niggers

you don't say
youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc

This.

I'm black and hate Niggas too. Being intelligent and black is seen as being white among the black community.

I'm not a nigger so i don't know. I am a fucking American. Africa has nothing for me.
That is a stupid question. Let me explain.

Lets say I am a black degenerate: Homosexual galore. Lets say that I get in a relationship with a white Q2 bear that wants to sit on my face.

Is not that a win? Two faggots out of the genepool, up to a dozen (if estimates are correct) nigglets that wont be born.... Whats the alternative? Gay white steve gets married and have a """multicultural""" kid with black jane that does a double wammy dilution to the gene pool...

"Having sex with whites" whites needs qualifiers. You, my straight, hopefully non degenerate friend, should be happy when degenerates pair up. Its not till women gets involved that abstract degeneracy takes place.

The example above checks all of those other boxes except the first.

>Don't make it a white problem
The situation is...very complicated. Again, there are like 5 groups of black people, and then we have the white progressive bunch shitting everything up, then we have a certain group fucking them from another angle... if you only knew who fucked the black community were right now.

Correct on both counts.

I agree. How do we increase the number of talented blacks while reducing niggers? If black people are here to stay, at least make sure that they are not niggers.

I don't have enough data to confirm or deny this statement.

STOP.

CALLING.

THEM.

THE N-WORD.

Cant you just make your point without the racism? Or are you just too stupid?

Christmas but if your mom smoked crack while she was pregnant with you and you don't know who your dad is.

This has to be an actual nigger. Just as persistent as a nigger. Just as lacking in the ability to argue as a nigger. Just as empty minded as a nigger. Just as hard to understand as a nigger.

Even if you are white, you're a fucking grade a Nigger. But this is to be expected; White people are, on average, better at everything than a nigger so that would neccessitate that there are better niggers around than black niggers.

Unironically, as a black person, I feel as if i have the right to call a nigger a nigger when i see one out of duty to my race and as a representative to ensure to at least some white people that we do exist but we are being silenced by something powerful.

> t. nigger
What other word should we use? Person of color, colored person, black, negro, african american, moor?

Whatever word you use will become synonymous with "nigger" in time. it's because nigger is just a descriptive term for blacks (usually American blacks) and their behavior. Niggers will always act like niggers and whatever term you use will eventually come to describe the niggery of niggers.

...nigger.

Nigger

But they are niggers. Filthy subhuman, other species.

THE NIGGERS.
Deal with it leftist twat and gtfo back to leftypol.

We dont care. Gtfo of white countries dirty criminal niggers. Why do their cities like chimpcago look like shit holes. Coz niggers thats why.

you don't know what you're getting yourself into

Really made me think

Talented tenth eh? I'm definitely going to look into that one.
I actually came up with similar numbers after spending time in Brooklyn.
I'd argue it's like 7.5-10% can be considered to be on par with the average/above average white.
Then id say there's another 10% that's not as intelligent, but have decency and just avoid the nigger triggers like unemployment and malt liquor. They're not the smartest people, but you can have a good chat with them and they're mostly polite in social situations.

The rest are hairless apes.

NANI

Did you actually think? Niggers are prone to acting like they are thinking but they don't actually think about things; They leave with the same incorrect opinion as the entered with.

You might be right: pic related

Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

>Statistically speaking, if i am 1 in a million, there are 42 other black people like me, And when we expand to include certain variances, we can say that there are about 4.2 million black people who are less than 10 percentage points of me. I am probably in the top 5 percentile, so if my back of the envelope math is true, about 30% of the black population are "degenerate by circumstance" alone...essentially a white person who happens to be black (culturally speaking)

Okay. The best Nigger test i know is see if the person has to get the last word in, regardless if they have to kill the other person or not.

Will you resist the urge to reply to this post or this thread? If not and you honestly think you are just "Trolling", or "Joking", remember that it takes a retarded person to successfully pretend to be retarded. Meaning: You should get some help.

But i can doubt you can resist, faggot.

Nah it's about 90% of them.

Do you know what the actual definition of that word is? Because I would say it applies to a lot more people regardless of their skin color.

Ben Shapiro will cut you down!

>If you reply to me, you lose
kek, how's your school break?

Totally agree with you. I’ve known two black men in my entire life, the rest were niggers

I don't go to school anymore. I have to work. I don't make much money but it allows me to live comfortably.

I am currently posting in this thread because i have a strong urge to argue but most places won't accept the topics i want to speak about. I enjoy responding to posts like yours because they fascinate me.

You do it for free and wear it as a badge of honor. I appreciate that and want to reward you with a long bant so that you continue your behavior so that i can have an autistic buddy to bant with.