Midwest Alliance General: Paul Nehlen Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_zCp6h5aMA
heretical.com/miscellx/culturec.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Balkanize now!

Bump

GAS THE KIKES NEHLENREICH NOW

>this

It’s ours. All of it. And we’re going to take it all.

The circle to the canal. That’s our destiny. Get it done.

fellow hoosier shitposter reporting in

I wonder if the Nehlen shit is real or just more jewish theater for the gullible and naive? I guess it doesn't really matter when America will be speaking spanish anyway and all the whites will be on reservations or executed within 15 yrs anyway.

We have to make a nationalist midwest emo/math rock band where all the members are from the midwest first. All seccessionist movements that didn't have an emo band ultimately failed, and we can't repeat their mistakes.

Inquire at [email protected]

So far it's just me, a bass main with guitar and keyboard secondaries, From southern Michigan, and a singer from Northern Indiana. I've been writing riffs and if we get at least a drummer we can start really going at it. The riffs I've been writing are manageable with just bass, drums and vocals, although I know that's unorthodox and getting at least one guitarist in the mix would be ideal. Folk instruments are also welcome.

>honorary PA
good. Don't leave my state behind. We may have a shit load of niggers in philly but once you're rid of them it's a great state

l-lion? love your fucking haircut my dude

Nice meme, nigger

Godspeed user. I live in the great state of TN and you have my support!

WHY NOT CREATE A WHITE ETHNOSTATE IN THE NEW WORLD, SPANNING FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA? WE CAN CALL IT "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"

No KY?

Ew god no

Lion? No.
I've been needing a haircut to be honest but I've been putting it off because it's so cold and I have other things to do.

Anyway it’s lights out for me y'all have a good night. Stay warm.

>reveling his power level
What a retard

Daily reminder

Dixie>>>>>>>cuckwest

>higher population of nigs
>it's fucking hot all the time
>everyone's dumb as shit
Yeah I'll pass and stay in PA

Please gib musicians I am not joking about this at all.

;_; please I don't want to be associated with the Dixie-tards

Fine you can come

Dixie a best though.
youtube.com/watch?v=i_zCp6h5aMA

There was discussion last night of including parts of Canada and I think it's an idea worth considering.

heretical.com/miscellx/culturec.html

In The Culture of Critique, Kevin MacDonald advances a carefully researched but extremely controversial thesis: that certain 20th century intellectual movements – largely established and led by Jews – have changed European societies in fundamental ways and destroyed the confidence of Western man. He claims that these movements were designed, consciously or unconsciously, to advance Jewish interests even though they were presented to non-Jews as universalistic and even utopian. He concludes that the increasing dominance of these ideas has had profound political and social consequences that benefited Jews but caused great harm to gentile societies. This analysis, which he makes with considerable force, is an unusual indictment of a people generally thought to be more sinned against than sinning.

> (You)
>Fine you can come
Thanks bud, northern KY a best

kek