Tokyo Ghoul:re

Was it foreshadowing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5027535713
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off chibi

hi sorry
I promised spoiler in 5 hour time but things got delayed...
Images should be coming in 1-2 more hour say the least

Post the gif.

Any clowns hanging around?

Those fuckers are the only place i can get my SR all medals, and my Jason has 2 of them locked in a don't want to throw away.

No.

_____________________________Yes.

Pretty good. Is there any guide in English somewhere? I'm a little lost on the stone system and what each of them do, i.e the book with no stats.

>Tfw this will never happen

What is his plan?

pls don't play with my sleep schedule too much

We have the last laugh

Impregnate Rize and Dominate Eto.

None that i know of.Im mostly playing on instinct and general knowledge of Mobages.

Judging by the fact that EXP fodder is has the same symbol as the book, i'd say that it's a +exp gain medal.

Basically the way the stone system works, is that you can put up to 10 stones of a singular type in 1 slot (10 atk+'s for example). Once a stone is put in it's locked in. You can add more to it up till the 10 medal max. But you can't take a medal out without destroying everything in that stack.

What most of the medals do should be self explanatory. Break Atk does more damage to a foes Break meter (Breaking an opponent gives you a free hit for massive damage and greatly increases the units skill meter and your skillboost meter). Break defense protects your unit from being broken.

HP is shared across all units, so you can assign one of your guys with pure HP and then swap him out with your friends SSR , and use him for free hits whilst swapping.

Oh I didn't know they could be stacked. And as for stacking HP then swapping out, pretty nifty.

good, it was pointless anyway

holy shit this thread fucking blows [spoilers] CLOWNS will get the last laughs [\spoilers]

>spoilers

Embarrassing.

> 11 PM
> Still no spoilers

What the re

Five more minutes pls.

Yeah, i was experimenting with my Normals for a bit. Instead of the standard Ascensions or evolutions for Normal mobages.The version in this game locks in your current medals gives them as a permanent passive bonus and then frees up the slots so you can fill them again.

Where's the fucking spoilers

>>Sup Forums

>No, it showed that she had little stamina, they was able to block both of the special class investigators attacks, but that left her completely worn out.

That's wrong though, the Mougan and Kiyoko very explicitly make a point about how impressed they are with her resilience, picture related.

Even if you're not a Toukafag, that doesn't mean there's no evidence that she's a powerhouse.

What about assault? How do I access that?

>that she's a powerhouse.
Her only win was Tsukiyama. Then she lost to Ayato, Akira's dad, Autisma, Jason, etc. She's stronger than your regular ghoul, but her power isn't something amazing. Kaneki is right when he leaves her in her fucking coffee shop, where in the first place she decided to stay while the rest of the world was getting almost killed.

Assault ? don't know what your on about.

Next to the "Story Mode" icon of the main menu, the right one is "Assault", but whenever I try to enter it I only see pic related.

Event only, same as carnival.

If you followed the original thread we're talking about Touka post the time skip following Kaneki's "death". That Touka has had a chip in her shoulder about being weak and turned aside by Kaneki ever since Kaneki told her to go to school while he formed his first gang of ghouls.

We've only seen two fights she participates in since the beginning of Tokyo Ghoul: Re. One of them against Arima and one against the two Special Class investigators. The former is a poor comparison, Arima is dressed up in the series as being so overpowering that he's capable of making most anyone look incompetent. The latter seemed to show Touka has had a surprising amount of growth since we've last seen her, and that she's likely been training for awhile now especially considering that she has a new ability with the lightning kagune thing.

Oh, okay.

>That Touka has had a chip in her shoulder about being weak and turned aside by Kaneki ever since Kaneki told her to go to school while he formed his first gang of ghouls.
What are you talking about? Since she appeared in re she can't stop with her bullshit speeches "You aren't living your live correctly!, violence isn't the way!" and more crap like that, hell she wanted to slap Hinami for that. Now, tell me her fight with MILF and Mmmboy isn't an asspull.

>surprising amount of growth
You mean bs amount of growth. Getting stronk by doing nothing serious.

baidu pics are out

>That's Hinami. Touka is the most bullshit asspull after Urine
Are you just trolling for responses? I literally posted a picture that has Kiyoko, supposedly an expert on killing ghouls since she's a Special Class, describing Touka as "Very Resilient for an Ukaku Type".

Resilient as in
>adjective
>1.(of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
"babies are generally far more resilient than new parents realize"
>synonyms: strong, tough, hardy;

And how is it an asspull? We know Touka has a chip in her shoulder since Tokyo Ghoul for being weak and unable to protect anybody. Why wouldn't she be training her ass off to get better? She's been characterized as a stubborn bitch from the get go.

Personally I think it's more of an asspull that a character as soft and kind as Hinami would train to become a powerhouse fighter.

I don't think Yoshimura was exactly needed but Eto disliked her father regardless and decided to use him for Kanou's ghoulification experiment, plus he may have been low on Rize's Kakuhou and wanted to see the success rates with a half ghoul Kakuhou instead of a full ghoul Kakuhou. It's been awhile since i've read the later part of the original so I probably missed something.

tieba.baidu.com/p/5027535713

For the sake of peace you must die.

Post 'em

>see the success rates with a half ghoul Kakuhou instead of a full ghoul Kakuhou.
What? He isn't a half ghoul.

Ready to fuck ur bitch

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

>We know Touka has a chip in her shoulder since Tokyo Ghoul for being weak and unable to protect anybody. Why wouldn't she be training her ass off to get better?
Because you are putting words in her bitchy mouth. She didn't want to get better, she even slapped Kaneki because she was so right about living a peaceful life and stop fighting. In re that has been her character.
>She's been characterized as a stubborn bitch from the get go.
Oh, it's you Toukafag. Kill yourself and I'm off.

>:re is now just material for furuta memes

Furuta is literally the worst thing to happen to this series.

I'm not going to go digging through Tokyo Ghoul just to compensate for your poor reading comprehension Sup Forumsnon.

Touka wanted to drop out of school to help Kaneki and was pretty hurt when he told her to fuck off. Imagine how powerless she felt when nearly all her friends and family, including Kaneki, died while she sat around with her thumb up her ass.

We know from the whole Hinami/Madou arc that Touka is the kind of person who gets pissed about people she loves and cares for being hurt, to the extent she trained with Kaneki to get strong enough to take revenge for Hinami on CCG.

Why wouldn't she have been spending a considerable amount of the time skip training with Yomo?

SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA GREAT I LOVE IT YES YES YES

This looks wrong

I miss Black Reaper Kaneki.

Amon cucking Cuckneki?

XDDD SO FUNNEH, literally kill yourself Ishida.

Amon fucks touka?

P A R T Y

Why yellow?

Amon and Touka? I'm okay with this

>Doujima'd

I can't stand Furuta anymore

That looks awful

Yay! Another edgeneki cover. Just what the Kanou ordered.

>Imagine how powerless she felt when nearly all her friends and family, including Kaneki, died while she sat around with her thumb up her ass.
Love your delusional. Touka is pretty content with her life style, she got angry at Kaneki because he left her alone, not because she didn't get the change to job more. She decided to stay in her coffee shop even when she knew Kaneki and Hinami where in fuck up situations.

Oh look, it's "hehe le rize kagune xDDD i'm a clown super peace hahahaheeha fuck you all" guy.

Just fucking end your series Ishida.

Lots of talking this time.

Akira doesn't want to talk to him, sad Kaneki

>Kaneki ends with Eto
>Amon ends with Touka
>Banjou ends with Akira
>Mutsuki ends with Aura
>Urie ends with Saicow
>Hide ends with Rize

Touka Jobbed'd

Sad Hina.

Is she describing the coffee as good?

I'm willing to debate you, but if you're just going to troll around like an asshole it saps my will to respond.

You literally call her a bitch in your first sentence, and then deride my description of her as a stubborn bitch in the last. What the fuck?

Otherwise, the context of that picture is Touka wanting to provide Kaneki a safe haven to return to if he ever got his memories back. How does Touka being an effective fighter somehow preclude that?

WAS THIS THE SUFFERING YOU WISHED FOR Sup Forums?

Toukenfags literally getting btfo

I personally think Kanekek is pure shit but he doesn't deserve this cuckery. Since Eto died I guess Hinami is fair game.

Only thing we would need is fixing ayahina shit
Ayatoxtakizawa true otp

YAMERO

>Arc dedicated to save Akira
>At the end of the day, she doesn't even talk to him
Just fucking die in style Kaneki

>since eto died

>Sup Forums suddenly hate Ishida

WTF HAPPENED?

Saving this.

If this actually happens Sup Forums will love ishida

He died during the Black Reaper arc and got replaced to cover up his death

Kaneki: I want to die in style, wait, scratch it. Just kill me now.

We've always had a couple clownposters in these threads, just ignore them or waste time and energy responding to them while waiting for spoilers.

A perfect coming together of two jobbers.

Why do yall love this bitch so much? After what happened to Tatara you guys should know better.

Do you think Amon's cock will job to Touka's pussy?

Tatara was always a literal who though

Furutas new name is washy kichimura

I like this development, Akira's life has literally been overturned and destroyed. She's been outed by CCG as a ghoul sympathizer and taken in by a group that is literally responsible for killing her father.

Wish I could read moonrunes fluently so I could understand the contents of the page- seems like she's talking about Arima? Does she feel any loss at Haise regaining his memories as Kaneki?

Seems a bit of this drama could be cleared up by Amon greeting her, but I wouldn't be surprised if Amon is pretty ashamed of his status as a half ghoul.

>Finally the ghoul who murdered Amon's mentor (his pride) is in front of him
>Amon: you know what? You seem so harmless and gentle. I'm sorry for thinking about killing you Eyepatch's GF
I swear Ishida better not try to make every CCG guy love those man-eating monsters
At least Akira doesn't buy MC-kun's BS so easily

Not unless he has the arata kakuja one.

Ishida actually lurks here. The more triggered /tg/ gets, the harder his boner.

I like how Akira is being a bitch now, but i give her 2 chapters until she gets all clingy to Chadneki.

Akira is so fucking annoying.I get it that they had to save her life but I can't wait for her to fade into the background.

>Washuu Kochimura
What this is going on?

> Tfw hyped for Amon and Kaneki talk
> Instead get Amon and Touka, Ayato & Hinami moment & Akira being a bitch

Meh pretty pleasing

>Touka is pretty content with her life style, she got angry at Kaneki because he left her alone, not because she didn't get the change to job more.

She got angry with Kaneki because he was on a suicidal warpath. Even Kaneki wised the fuck up in the end, only to overhear some investigators talking about their operation to invade Anteiku while he was grabbing a cup of coffee.

>She decided to stay in her coffee shop even when she knew Kaneki and Hinami where in fuck up situations.

Kaneki was in a pretty fucking good situation from a Ghoul's perspective, memories aside he was no longer an outcast of society and was treated with respect and deference as an officer of CCG. A Ghoul literally couldn't ask for more.

As for Hinami, she went her own way but at least was being watched out for by Touka's brother up until she got captured.

I
LOVE
TOUKA
T
O
U
K
A

Fucking Furuta