youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL YOURSELF PINOY

no brother, we might fight together

Well is it flat or not?

>Flips vs Wetbacks
Is there something going on that we don't know about?

10/10
kek'd

this is fucking retarded

a part of pinoyland was unironically colonized by mexicans, but they dont even know nowadays

>Believing the Ice Ball is spherical and not flat

Not fooling me

A challenger appears

you can fly across antarctica, retard

wild. any other info on this ice ball theory? Im interested.

DELET THIS

Always the spheres with you people.

>two things look similar
>they must be the same thing
brainlets

WHERE ARE THE EARTH TREES

damn that is a nice pepe

>Sup Forums
Who?

In 1941 Imperial Japan attacked Pearl Harbor with conventional propeller aircraft from Iterup Island.

If the flat Earth theory is true, how could this have happened in 1941?

OH FUCK WE ORBITAL FLAT EARTH NOW!!!!

wtf I'm a donut earther now

This gif absolutely blows my mind

hollow earth faggot

Imagine walking in Antarctica and you eventually come across a different world. This would be a semi-decent story idea.

How did someone get a satellite into orbit to make this video??

Great Ice Ball Earth Theory (Possible Hollow) is also possibly hollow too.

i lost about million brain cells just by reading this.

yea it would be amaizing
same with hollow earth

same with faster that speed of light travel
(its probably impossible)

but the world isnt like that, and we must accept reality

/ourcosmology/

>"Little goblin creature, that's what we're gonna be
>"...Kill most of us and have a clown-goblin creature that they laugh at."
-Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=IrWf977SjAY

We would only be able to see ONE celestial pole if we only occupied such a small area of a sphere. We can see two.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>not knowing about the flat ice ball theory

FLAT EARTH BTFO!!!

they are all gonna say that they didnt fully believe it and thought it could be hollow too

link related 5543255

fugggggggggg :-DDDDD :DDD :D

Looks pretty legit.
Teach me.

Pretty much mountains of madness bruh

I've made this thread on Sup Forums before and /sci/ as well. Mods always delete it.

No one can prove the earth is not hollow. No one. They all talk about S&P waves yet when I ask them to show me the actual study and its results, they are unable to. They believe it entirely on faith. Their brain short circuits, they take are unable to reconcile this discrepancy. They result to name calling, making fun of me, and eventually the thread is banned with them having never once EVER being able to simply provide me with the study that they all tout as fact.

The effect of propaganda is amazing.

It's a work of art.

Wat.

personally I encourage all Filipinos to believe this theory. Its hilarious.

Jesus Christ, do you just HAVE to believe it's something other than the obvious?

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

user people share + shit about Hillary Clinton every day on facebook still.

The biggest army of thought police are sad sad people who want to be ruled by people who they think are better than them. And the amazing thing is that they always pick the worst liars without a clue.

I know Trumps been lying but hes draining the fuck out of the swamp in multiple countries

ITS CALLED UNIVERSAL GRAVITY LAW DEVELOPED BY NEWTON FOR FUCKS SAKE

THE CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT GAVE US THE G CONSTANT AND WITH IT ONE CAN FIGURE OUT THE DENSITY OF ALL BODIES IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM, IF THEIR DIFERENT THEY WOULD BE EITHER PULLED TOWARDS OR MOVE FASTER AROUND THE SUN

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE STUDIED THIS AND BUILT KNOWLEDGE THAT ONLY PROVES IT EVEN MORE

NO ONE IS BRAINWASHED EXEPT YOU

KILL YOURSELF YOU DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

>When you thought things couldn't get any more stupid

Gas yourself, Macaque

H.G. Wells "The country of the Blind" user

Can't explain why we see TWO celestial poles. Change your latitude by one degree and the celestial poles rise or dip one degree closer to the horizon. Makes sense one a sphere but on a flat plane? Nah.

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

So you can't link me to the specific study that was done to verify that the earth is indeed not hollow?

Also you have no way of knowing whether your G constant is accurate since you cannot weigh a planet, nor have we been to any planet in the solar system except by robot. You don't know shit.

so you are saying the 100k commercial airline pilots that fly per day are in on the conspiracy?

Why are you using the EU flag?

WTF I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING ABOUT THIS SHIT THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS

THEY SAY THAT THERE ARE MORE CONTINENTS OUT THERE BEYOND THE GREAT ICE WALL
ADMIRAL BYRD SAID THAT HE LANDED ON A CONTINENT BEYOND THE NORT POLE THAT WAS THE SIZE OF THE USA, UNEXPLORED AND UNINHABITED BY MAN.
SUPPOSEDLY OLD WORLD MAPS SHOW THAT THERE ARE 33 CONTINENTS APART FROM THE ONES WE KNOW.
FUCK LADS, WHAT IF WE REALLY ARE TRAPPED WITHIN A GREAT ICE WALL?
WHAT IF THERE ARE OTHER CONTINENTS OUT THERE WITH OTHER RACES AND OTHER SPECIES?
WHAT IF MYTHICAL CREATURES FUCKING EXIST?
WHAT IF LOTR MIDDLE EARTH IS FUCKING REAL?
THERE IS SOMETHING (((THEY))) ARE NOT TELLING US.

How is the equator the hottest spot WITH the TILT???

Its the UN flag...

This is not true because we only have one body to base this off of and know almost nothing about it.

You don’t know how big ANYTHING in the solar system is. Example, the sun and the moon share the same apparent size yet are said to be orders of magnitude different in both size and distance. You have been fooled into thinking these are “correct” measurements when the are arbitrary points on an infinite linear scale of accurate descriptors of our observations.

Science has long been co-opted by (((them))).
Daily reminder:
>observable
>testable
>repeatable

pls turn 720° to return to your original position

Also happens to secretly show the true map of our world

As the earth orbits the sun, it stays tilted in the same direction. This means half the time the northern hemisphere is closer to the sun, half the time the southern is.

That's fucking woke as fuck

I actually know the answer, but I like to pretend to be a flat earther to mock brainwashed globetards and don’t want them to know all the answers.

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

The nazis are in one of those worlds

Weird Sun you got there on your pancake world.
Stretch this map over a sphere and half the sphere will be illuminated.

>CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT
>CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT
>CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT
>CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT
>KILL YOURSELF
>KILL YOURSELF
>KILL YOURSELF

knowing the earth radious and using newtons laws give us a general density, even pushing boundaries its pointless, for earth to be hollow would need to be way bigger

KILL YOURSELF, OR OFF YOURSELF FROM HUMAN GENE POOL

Never heard Admiral Byrd say that he landed on a continent beyond Antarctica

Also where are these maps you speak of?

Makes me wonder if that's why every government is in Antarctica, the ice is melting down there, they are worried about something.

How can you explain the midnight sun? Wouldn't the southern hemisphere be in total darkness?

see

So post the link to the Cavendish experiment and its results

Also, saying "Newton's Law" over and over again isn't a scientific experiment. It's no better than a Bible thumper.

Why? I don't get it

it reflects off the ice mountains

That pic is bs but I wish it were true.

Another animation

Why is the space around normal earth and the other land masses so far? The grouping seems odd, to say the least

Ssshhhhh! The goyim aren't supposed to know!

im amazed at how stupid you people get every passing day. dont you have some drug charges to avoid OP? before daddy duterte sacrifices you

THISSS!!!

People say that Admiral Byrd just discovered one out of many other continents that we have don't know about.
If this is fucking true, I'm going to be fucking pissed off, you're telling me that the White Race could've moved away from filthy god damn niggers all of this fucking time?!!!

THERE IS A REASON WHY IT'S NOT ALLOWED TO FLY OVER THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLE
THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY SHUT DOWN ALL FLAT EARTH EVIDENCE.

they better not have left us with the fucking niggers

>that moon

dismissed