London’s Muslim mayor repeats call to cancel Trump’s visit

CHRISTINE DOUGLAS-WILLIAMS:

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has stated that “London is a beacon of tolerance, acceptance and diversity”, and for that precise reason an official visit by U.S. President Donald Trump would “not be welcomed”.

Of course Khan is playing the so-called “diversity” card, which has become synonymous with boosting Islamic supremacists; otherwise, you’re “Islamophobic.” Infidels must remain inferior in this view.

Here are some reasons why Khan is shivering in his boots at the thought of anyone actually accepting Donald Trump, and so is fervently resisting Trump’s visit to the UK:

Khan has endorsed anti-Semites, defended 9/11 terrorists, and defended an al Qaeda member.
Khan has played the victimology narrative to the point of cautioning Westerners to play by the rules of Islamic supremacists, so as to not upset them to the point of joining jihadi groups.
He has called deadly jihad attacks “part and parcel” of life in a big city.
He has called progressive Muslims who want to live in unison with Westerners “uncle Toms.”
Last year, Khan demanded cancellation of President Trump’s state visit to the UK.
Khan has no place being the Mayor of London.

jihadwatch.org/2017/12/uk-londons-muslim-mayor-repeats-call-to-cancel-trumps-visit-says-london-is-beacon-of-tolerance

>beacon of tolerance
>doesn't tolerate US president

How did he even get elected in the first place?

Really circumcises my vagina.

No english living in london. At least not enough.

fpbp

Who is going to be the next mayor of London?

Weak opposition entirely.

Our Conservative party put a poor candidate across for Mayor who was not well known or actively promoted by MSM which is essential given Labour tend to have an advantage due to migrant population (particularly Asian/ Muslim population) who will almost always vote Labour regardless of who the candidate is.

Other party candidates were not noticeable at all (election was fixated on the two main parties).

FPBP

I don't know anything about his policies, but Boris seemed like a such a fun mayor. this sand nigger couldn't be more miserable.

>I am tolerant and accept diversity
>no white people please
what a faggot

I hope USA puts him on a terror watch list.

>Boris seemed like a such a fun mayor
That is the main stream media promotion point that Boris had at his support (despite his negatives, etc).

Due to lack of significant opposition other guy got in simply due to London of being Labour (party) and Muslim.
Obviously he lacks personality unless you like lawyers who defends terrorists' Human Rights (main significant coverage he had in the past).

Why doesn't someone start a white house petition banning this sandnigger from America and putting him on a terror watch list for defending terrorist in court?

Does a mayor even have the authority to deny entry of a head of state?

Maybe we should fuck up his life somehow?

If there is another WW don’t expect our help.

No, but it gets a bit muddled since London is apart of the Caliphate.

>mayor
Why the fuck should anyone listen to this faggot?

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has stated that “London is a beacon of tolerance, acceptance and diversity”...

So what does this tolerant Liberal Muslim Asshat do: calls for not allowing someone to visit.

this is so sad

what the fuck has happened to Britain?

Another mudslime for sure. They'll never vote for anyone who isn't one of them.

>beacon of tolerance

>tolerate ISIS mudslimes but not a US president

makes me think

Does the fourth guy on the top row have a monobrow?

He’s doing that India finger wag thing.

Last I checked the mayor of london isnt the head of state.

they all do m8

LOOKS LIKE ITS ALL RESTING ON YOU HANNAH-56%-HINDE

Tower Hamlets borough is culturally enriched among other places in London(istan).

Complicated answer (for Britain) is what happens when the other main political party (Labour) was last in power (pro-migration drive for cheap labour/ workforce, anti-racism and islamophobia campaigns and dismantling any significant Right wing party that poses a threat to general Liberal objectives, etc).

A part for the genetic make up change in London is party due to councils moving white people out of London intentionally for the purpose of moving migrants in (to meet supply and demand for housing) and this led to natives of London to move out (either to join their family who were moved out or they don't enjoy the new diversity).
Despite the Conservatives being in power Labour tend to have control of the councils for various boroughs in London (with their lesser Borough Mayors and local MPs) so this will still go on.

"My mentions and Google Searches are dropping and I need my e-cred from the faggot collective, quick release something about Drumph!"

This! Put a bounty on his head.

is tower hamlets a refugee settlement or something?

Looks like the Bongs will have to choose between US-UK special relationship or appeasing Mudslime(s). Remember, the US is taking names now.

I've lived just outside of London my entire life

Up until I was about eight, everything was really okay and it was a wonderful city.
Then 7/7 happened and I didn't take the tube for a year, still no problem.

Fast forward to today.
I don't go any further than ten miles into the M25 circle. Purgatory. The center being the ice cold center of dante's vision of hell (London zones 1-8 are literally the circles of hell)

A muslim was walking down the street with a machete saying that people were 'impure in the eyes of Allah' last time I was there. We aren't allowed guns to defend ourselves anymore and thus no one challenged this man.

Help us get a constitution, US.
We need one.

I agree, the only issue with this is that the Conservatives are no real alternative to Labor other than superficial issues. May is still waving in a tidal wave of migrants and is firmly in the pockets of the Juden.

Never vote for a muslim.

a short and unrewarded price you will have to pay ,normies are start to waking up enjoy your 4 years you wont have more

They need to put a bullet in that Muslims head

Sincere question:
Say you & a few random citizens circled around machete-user & one of you football tackled his knees out from under him while the rest disarmed him & put him in a chokehold of some form, what would happen to you guys? Would you actually be praised as heros or would sad-dick khan call for your execution?

The people who voted for him,
Were some of them white upper class twats
And the rest of them brown skinned devout muslims?

There's a muslim mayor in London?? Fucking gross dude what the hell that's absoluteley disgusting fucking turkroach cocksucker ewww just eww omg kill it, mudslimes don't belong in Europe it's distasteful they are ugly small dick rtards, Donald Trumps ancestors have been buried on that Island for 1000's of years you putrid brown man I hope somebody kills you

It doesn't really matter if the white upper class votes for him, because there are enough minority voters, most of whom vote strictly labour, to make the London mayoral election a walk in the park for Labour.

Get this Sandnigger off of the Queens soil

PART

>the labour party

But they don't work.

How can they be the LABOUR party?

Fuck that's awful. Even the cartoon of two people is a muslim in Hijab and a black man.

Tower Hamlets is completely lost now, they are excluding any notion of white people and of course it's all perfectly fine and not racist.

Notice there is no issue of not having a non-muslim or white person on the poster.

They have Jewish levels of nepotism too. They take over whole stores even in white areas because once one of them gets into a position of power, they only hire other Muslims. I live in a 80% white part of London and my local supermarket is staffed entirely by Muslims despite them not even being the most significant minority around here.

The current politicians in the Labour party are a disgusting bunch.
There are some politicians out there who want to turn britain into a republic, but bear in mind these are the same people who are all for the globalist crap like multiculturalism and Mass immigration.

Lol. Saved!

This, it'd be fucking amazing if America could ban this pigfucker for anti-american speech or something

>London Mayor
>an official visit by U.S. President Donald Trump would “not be welcomed”

I am not surprised, most Islamic countries hate us.

Used to be the party for the working class, got coopted by progressives in the 90s who import immigrants to vote for them.

Weird. Initially, I read that as "Beacon of Violence" and I wondered why he was suddenly so honest about this.

SO MUCH FOR LIBERAL TOLERANCE HAWW HAWW HAWWWWW

Kill yourself.

AND

RU on safari

PARCEL

The elected representative of the American people is not welcome. K Achmed.

DEUS VULT

they would be imprisoned for sure, any form of self defense in the UK is illegal, let alone attacking an armed person "without provocation"