Should I drop this?

Should I drop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you capable of making any kind of decision on your own?

Usually I go by the 3 episode rule but this little cunt has me so angry by the first that I'll drop it if her attitude doesn't improve.

of course not you dumb bastard

Well, no. But i'm gonna be honest, the end of the series is the best part.

I can't really remember if her attitude improves. I don't think it does.

Either way, don't drop it. I didn't like her either, but it's definitely a good anime.

First episode is peak bitch. It drops a couple notches in ep2, then she chills out by degrees over the course of the show. By the back half of the last episode her tsundere has cooled down to just slightly pouty dere.

There's some bumps on that road, though.

If you want some idiotic romantic drama, watch Korean shows. They're much better than this overrated garbage written by a hack.

No, the show is good for the memes, and the most memes you know the bigger your power is here.

Just drop anime in general desu~

>he doesn't like being called a dog

Everything about this picture is so 2008.

No, it's the greatest love story ever told that spawned the greatest meme ever told.

If you like romances i'd still defend that it's one of the best anime has to offer. The characters grow and the way their feelings develop is very natural and convincing. It doesn't feel needlessly dramatic like a Key show.

Do you like a shitty high school romance acting like it's some deep, spiritual, emotional journey?

femdom is hot

Overrated garbage.
Loli likes glasses, glasses likes model, model likes MC, MC likes redhead, and redhead likes loli and MC. MC and loli end up together after much misunderstandings associated with high school shenanigans. Drop it now.

>not getting an instant boner from 5ft tsunie calling you a dog

There's like 2 memorable moments
It's alright

When they kissed and held hands?

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

What if we make Keit-ai about Toradora?

Will we go full circle?

Keit Ai is the best anime ever.

I could get behind this. I don't even like hetshit.

How does it feel to have the attention span, and tolerance of a retarded Nigerian?

>that picture

holy shit

Wtf, is that like 5k words or some shit

If you weren't around for the airing of Toradora, be glad. It was fucking retarded, and you had all these armchair psychologists and philosophers pondering the intricacies of Taiga calling Ryuuji a stupid dog, or Minori talking about ghosts and shit.