How will Oregairu end?

How will Oregairu end?

some monologue about youth after 8man kisses Yukino

Hachiman will ditch those whores and go for saika

Best girl Yui will win and worst girl Yuckyno will bite the dust.

the anime already ended

Yui end. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded or didn't read the story to well.

I can't wait to see the Yukinofags who ship Yukino with Hachiman backtrack in April.

Saika end

With the author dying

I want to see this so badly.

Yui & Yukino friendship end, 8man starts dating Yumiko in college.

nice boat end

Iroha end

>the boring adventures of the cynical bisexual guy
Ill pass user, there are better anime out there.

Hachiman, Yui and Yukino will never be as close as those three. So there won't be so much pain.

Daily Reminder.

How ironic would a harem end be?

Badly.

Yukino wins or no one wins. I hope for the former.

did the dutch version of trump win yet

who cares anymore?

season 2 was shit

8man getting truck'd

no he lost because europe is full of cucks

Hachiman finds the 4 people needed to change his fate, then he breaks out to the highest levels of the simulation to defeat the big bad.

That or the writer will engineer the most disappointing possible ending ever, which requires someone to win. So probably Kaori or Megumi ending. (Unless he thinks a dating sim would rake in the $$$)

Hit it and quit it
8man is playing the long con

Yui will win. The Yukinofag meltdown will be so tasty. I hope they fucking apologize to us.

>apologizing to someone for having shit taste
wew

Hachiman x Yui
Hayato x Yukino
Tobe x Iroha

I wish Yui was my girlfriend.

I have good taste as I prefer Yui to every other girl in this series.

The best way to end this that also makes the most sense is a Yui end. Nothing else is good writing.

The Yukinofags who ship 8man with Yukino have been a terror for years against everyone else including real Yukinofags.

Best.

user you have shit taste you really do.

I don't though. You are not very sharp for saying that. I like these threads but people liker you make things much worse.

You actually ruin these threads.

The only thing Hayato should be shipped to is the bottom of the ocean

Look at how butthurt you are. Those who are butthurt ruin threads.

You really do have shit taste though, I mean you're probably even a normalfag. Look how quick you are to call someone butthurt after being called it?

No matter how it ends Oregairu threads will still be complete cancer.

Yukinon kills all girls and kills Hachiman on the nice boat

I am a normal person.

My tastes are good and valid regardless of what some shitter says.

Iroha I hope, I don't want to choose death just yet.

Surprise Yumiko end

Iroha wins
Yukino and Yui go gay for eachother

Yukino breaks 8man.

The Ice Queen shall have her throne!

But does she give him his heart back?

Inconclusively, because Japan can't do endings.

he didn't get PM but his party gained seats

Yuipollfag was BTFO today, and he'll be BTFO next month. Feels good.

I don't remember there being an oregairu thread today.

He was shitposting in a Saekano thread where they revealed Megumi won.

How could fucking anyone believe Megumi wouldn't win? It was blindingly obvious that would be the case from the very start.

Sometimes I just don't understand how people can delude themselves this much. Then again I've been in Yahari threads for a while so I guess this is just more of the same.

Was it bad? We should know how bad he would meltdown over a Yukino end.

Iroha end.

Would be pretty garbage. I ain't even going to lie.

Looking over the Saekano thread there seems to be a lot of posts and a reasonable amount of people who still believe. I hope those are trolls are just one poster.

>all this faggots deluding themselves that it won't be a friendship ending

my best girl is the teacher.

in alternative, HAREM!

When will the volume 12 cover get revealed?

Open ending but it's implicitly told that Komachi wins.
Marks my world.

True ending

reminder that Yui needs to learn to back off

Watari obviously pussied out from ever writing an ending, but I hope we get Yukino and Yui yuri just to piss all the fanboys off.

>Actually redeeming this pile of shit
You have too much faith in him. 8man eloping with Saika would be a blast to see though.

WILL it end?
Asking the real questions here.

If it were ending he wouldn't have neglected it this long. Even if one were to eventually come out it'll probably be phoned in for the conclusion cash rather than something actually good.

She is looking at you

Look for the car, you wanna die?

>car
It's Truck-kun, you baka user.

no truck in Yahari, as shown in the dog hitting scene

I'd walk Haruno home gently.

Geert still finished 2nd which is better than most expected. He has a foundation to build on now unless the leading party tries to import more Muslims.

>8man
>heart
choose one, user.
8man is still a heartless bastard, even after his selfless acts.

Yahallo is going to win

which Yahallo?
Saika yahallo?
Haruno yahallo?

winning is getting the right to not ending up with 8man.

The girls will eventually find some other guys, once they realize working so hard on a single cynical reprobate is really a waste of effort.

Yukino eventually meets an upper-class guy like herself, dates him, and they marry shortly after college. Her husband goes on to take a sinecure in a company, and they have a daughter.

Yui meets a boy on the college football team who is cheerful and outgoing, and she eventually settles down to have a surprising two kids with him.

Hachiman drops out of college, eventually becomes a NEET, then takes a low-effort job to go through life. It's vaguely acceptable but largely uneventful. He briefly meets Yukino again, but she doesn't recognize him. He meets Yui at a high-school reunion, but it's awkward and her husband's in tow anyway.

Life goes on.

If the title of the series is "My youth romantic comedy is WRONG, as I expected" wouldn't the author want to take the "wrong" approach to how the series should end which would mean yukino, the "obvious winner" wouldn't actually win? What if it turns 180 degrees and 8man chooses sensei or saika or something else that is wrong for a youth romantic comedy?

Just a thought, I'm an irohafag so I'm an idiot

Please. Pls stahp.

No, it's going to be something entirely different.

>I'm an irohafag so I'm an idiot

At least you're aware of it. Just wait and see how things turn out. The anime isn't a good representation of the story anyway, so whatever happens in volume 12 will come out of nowhere for a majority of the fandom.

It's wrong because he doesn't think it makes any sense.

No, because 8man and Yukino need saving, it's almost completely unimaginable he won't cram the morale into the story and make them change to what is a more accepted view on life in the public's eye.

I don't think Hachiman and Yukino will change all that much. Yukino certainly has to come into her own, become her own person, but that's kind of it. She just needs to stand up to her mother and take charge of her life.

The entire point is that the only person that can help Yukino, is herself.

>so whatever happens in volume 12 will come out of nowhere for a majority of the fandom.
I doubt it. Many shippers and deluded retards spout their fantasies on here but most of them know deep down how it will end. The club disbands, 8man gets something genuine, Yukino fixes herself, and Yui implodes.

No one will be surprised at all.

Best end, the title stated it from the beginning.

Holy shit, this pretty much applies to almost every one on Sup Forums

Why are you discusing 3D on Sup Forums?

8man is already saved, arguably. He's able to interact and get along with others without feeling the need to kill himself or be socially autistic, he understands that his habit of over-analysis everything led him to stupid conclusions most of the time, the guy can pretty much do whatever he wants now.

People would through a bitchfit about it but an "open ending" wouldn't even be that bad as far as his character is cocnerned (less so for Yukino because her plotline, as generic as it is, hasn't been settled yet)

Hiratsuka end.

>People would through

Jesus mate.

>but an "open ending" wouldn't even be that bad as far as his character is cocnerned (less so for Yukino because her plotline, as generic as it is, hasn't been settled yet)

I don't see how Yukino's plotline is any more generic than anyone else's in the story.

>Service Club never helps sensei find a decent man to settle down with
>series gets lost in 8man, Yuki & Yui taking turns either crying at each other like faggots or waxing lyrical about the meaning of living instead
I fucking hope the series ends on an interesting note atleast. Having 8man and the blonde guy have a fight or some shit, I dunno, there's clearly something going on with him that Watari may or may not follow-up on.

With a gunshot probably.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Fuck off cancer.

8man is not looking for that kind of relationship so he will turn down every girl. He will probably get a girl in college after maturing a bit and will probably get in a relationship with an ex highschool friend, maybe with Ebina.

>733733

Impressive, checked.

She'll never win but she will always be best.

>I don't see how Yukino's plotline is any more generic than anyone else's in the story.
Honestly her plot line shows up in about half of the korean and dorama I watch.

>the shitstorm this would've caused
I'm okay with this.

Are you that k-drama person? Yukino is pretty much the backbone to Hachiman's character growth and vice versa. There's more to Yukino than just her family problems.

Like?