Now that all six series are out do we agree that Dr. Stone and Marie are the only things that shouldn't be cancelled?

Now that all six series are out do we agree that Dr. Stone and Marie are the only things that shouldn't be cancelled?

Along with we never learn, /sci/ a cute

Brown tomboy best girl tho

Robot is lit

I kinda liked the first chapter of golf as well, but nothing was brilliant.

I kind of want Demon Prince Poro's Diaries to continue too, if only because I want more Ruika hungering for that dick.

No. Only we never learn should survive.

I had hopes for something new with robot. But instead the author just took exactly the same characters from Kuroko and put them into golf and spent half the chapter trying to convince people that golf isn't shit. The only difference is he managed to make the Kuroko replacement even more autistic.

If all you want is a stale harem you've got about 10,000 other options

Wrong.

Cancel all of them and bring back Beelzebub.

RxL and Marie for me.

Agreed. U19 was atrocious from the get-go and I was indifferent to the others.

Of all of the series to stick in the Viz Jump We Never Learn has the best chance, Dr. Stone if we're fucking lucky.

Gender bending is a fetish that isn't kosher.

You shut your mouth.

I really want Dr. Stone to get serialized, it looks pretty good. But I would be good as long as the fag-prince and the fujo-golf get cancelled.

>not Ranma
I'm dissapointed

jesus christ, they all look so generic

When did Raku ever change genders in the manga?

Dr Stone looks generic?

not even fujobucks can save this series

I like gender bending as a character dynamic for personality gap but that mindbreak to a complete girl shit might as well be mental guro.

I'm disappointed the friend is confirmed useless from the first chapter
Then again, golf isn't a team sport.

Too easy of a choice. I'm open to other suggestions.

Vita game. I don't know either.

I want to see a few more chapters of Robot before I make a decision.

mainly because I like golf.

nice butt

Robot is safe for next round for one indisputable reason, lack of chapters. Every single Jump series is guaranteed 1 volume of material before cancellation, it's probably in the standard contract. And Robot would have less than 8 chapters out by the time the culling starts.

Dr. Stone > RxL > Marie = Poro > WNL >>> U19

tfw you enjoy all of them except Poro

I'm not opposed to these rankings. I'm glad everyone agrees U19 needs the axe fucking quick.

>Sup Forums is unironically enjoying some manga by eyeshield 21 author

Are you saying Eyeshield 21 was bad?

artwise or storywise?

all are unfiltered shit

rxl will stay considering they keep medaka box for years despite shit rank and mediocre sales. Author's name matter...

if I had to choose one it'd be we never learn but none of them deserve to stick around

I stopped caring about any of them

Im really liking Dr. Stone so far its cool and I read U19 and its kind of boring and generic so im gonna drop it

They're all shit
Therefore U19 is the best purely because of shitpost potential

>im gonna drop it
Just like the translators did

None of them are anything special so far