There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional. IQ measures analytical...

There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional. IQ measures analytical, which is basically what AI has, it will never be a threat to humans. Asians have high analtical, but low creative and emotional intelligence. Europeans on the other hand have the highest creative and emotional intelligence, and also a high analytical intelligence. Women have a lower creative and analytical intelligence but a higher emotional one then men. Africans have low analytical, creative and emotional intelligence.

I think this triarchic theory explains a lot of abnormalities such as little Asian creative achievement, but high IQ.

Three types, and yet you have none.

Creativity and emotion are human mental qualities, not types of intelligence. Libshits try to artificially expand the definition of intelligence to make retards and niggers feel better about themselves just like they redefine STEM to STEAM to make cultural marxist brainlets with useless degrees feel better about themselves.

lol you retard all mental abilities are intelligence. Niggers are low in all three areas.

Id say Africans are normal in emotional and creative intelligence.

The outliers are Jews and Asians for analytical and Whites for creative.

>emotional intelligence

>creative intelligence
>emotional intelligence
dafuq is this 2017 shit Sup Forums
I expected better

There is verbal, visuo-spatial, and mathematic-logical. Everything else is is snowflake errbody gets a trophy meme.

>little Asian creative achievement
Somebody never bothered checking what asians came up with throughout history I see.
And of course it's an aussie.

7 types

>emotional intelligence
Emotional intelligence is bullshit made up to make women feel better about themselves because they have no real intelligence.

what about smart autists

Poo post best post

>visuo-spatial

That's trophy tier as fuck

T. Low test kike

You realize it's necessary for any kind of engineering?

1 and 3?

There is only one kind of intelligence. It is called the g-factor. Factor analysis shows that it really is the ONLY kind of intelligence. Every other supposed kind is just shit made up by retarded leftists who are butt-hurt because they have no brains.

If they're actually forms of intelligence, measure them. You can't, however, because they're qualititative mental traits. It really must suck being so much of a brainlet that you don't even know the definition of the intelligence which you lack.

These are really easy once you know what to do.

Yeah that’s why you still have monarchy’s because you are sooooo smart.

>People are this mad that they are not smart enough to comprehend science
Just admit that you are not part of the smart people, there is no multiple inteligences. And creativity requires analysis to function, a person with creativity with no analythic type personality simply does not exist

Dental school entrance exams test for it. Can't learn it, you understand shapes in 3d space or you don't. Makes sense as its own form of intelligence

Then you don't know what is really creativity. Most people don't know what is since is rare. Is like tetrachormacyI doubt you can really know what's feels like

Whitey of European decent, i have off the charts anlytical iq to the point where I can’t see something and it try to visualize how it works or how I can make it work better. I obsess over this shit until I get a fully working ‘model’ in my head. This can last hours to weeks.

I can’t draw, play music, or do any creative shit at all, and what’s emotion?because I’ve never felt anything.

Beautiful post; Japanese (the best type of Asians Asians got) technology is just a later copy of white

where does sage go into?

lol at women having high emotional "intelligence."

Women are selfish cunts, even if emotional intelligence wasn't complete bullshit, men have higher emotional IQs

¿What is tetrachormacyl?

If you create improved models in your head you clearly are creative in a way. Music and drawing are learned skills, you could probably be a good classical painter or composer if you put in the time. Not so much an impressionist artist or a jazz guitarist.

FtM get better at this task once they hop on Testosterone. This is why women don't generally have the aptitudes for STEM and those who do have male pattern brains.

Mexicans have too much analytical power that they cant do much so they have to seek the help of the white

>once you know what to do
Your answer is correct, and you need to understand that it's easy to you because you aren't a moron.
Your average "educated" libtard would take about a month to figure that one out from scratch.

dots on outside are negative

dots on inside are positive

the grid can read left to right or top to bottom it does not matter

-4 5 1
-3 -2 -5
-7 3 (?)

So essentially to get the missing grid
-7 + 3 = ? (reading left to right)
or
1 -5 = ?

the answer is -4, negative 4, 4 dots on outside of box

option 2

Neck yourself you weeb trash bag

It took me seconds, but that's just because I'm familiar with this test. The first time I was confronted with one of those it had dots with a value of 1 and line = 5.
Took me ages because I was looking for a more abstract pattern than just equations.

There is only one type of intelligence.

Emotional intelligence is pure retardation, as emotion is definitively represented in opposition to a thought.

Analytical intelligence is proper elite education, that gives you knowledge of how things actually work. People with average intelligence find it out in their 40`s, if they look for it.

Oh yeah I remember taking those in kindergarten...

SPBP

You can't measure creativity or emotion without being heavily subjective. Look at modern art. It's all shit, sometimes literally, and people think it's great.

>implying women are not exponentially better mothers than men
I think your analytical intelligence is low

Schizophrenia, reclassified as autism is actually a demential disorder. Raining man is a meme.

There was a couple of savants with twisted (literally physically) möbius-strip shaped brain, that allowed them to have enormous neocortex and that is all. They had large memory. Otherwise they where unable to button up their clothes. They where unable to employ their other knowledge too. A man with an average intelligence and an internet search engine is smarter than any schizophrenic.

Keeping things in order is also not an OCD.

They do not do it to make them feel better.
They do it to devalue actual intelligence.

>Overlooking the obvious optimal uses of things for meme uses like colored lights and smoke.
There is a reason they peaked like 2k years ago.