Always wanted to join the military

>always wanted to join the military
>can’t bring myself to join the post 9/11 affirmative action ridden, women infested, politically correct kiked bureaucratic military of today

I just want to serve my nation and defend my people but modern western militaries do anything but that.

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/us-military-veterans-join-christian-militia-in-anti-is-fight/3262551.html
christianpost.com/news/christian-militia-in-iraq-liberates-village-once-held-by-isis-169041/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't get in due to medical reasons. Tell me how much it sucks

The uniform is cool and the training makes you stronger.
But being on front is a very different thing. Especially if the cause is void.

you can't honestly think the military is anything except a rape hiding boys club of republican or die voters, can you? just sign up and go shoot some poor brown people because rich assholes want more money.

Join the National Guard Reserve at least you’ll be helping people in your own State or in Country if there’s a need. If shit gets real in the future you may get deployed tho.

You know up until like a year ago infantry was all dudes right? And as "PFC go fuck yourself" nobody would bat an eye if you were politically incorrect because no one cares about your boot ass boot ass in the military anyway

Join one of the Christian Militias.

voanews.com/a/us-military-veterans-join-christian-militia-in-anti-is-fight/3262551.html

christianpost.com/news/christian-militia-in-iraq-liberates-village-once-held-by-isis-169041/

You're an overthinking soyboy and you would not make it in the military.

French Foreign Legion.

it ain't like that anymore
reserve was backup for federal forces, guard was for state assistance and defending CONUS
expect a consistent deployment schedule now (around every 18 months) in either

Please don’t join. There’s too many of you overthinking chucklefucks milling about this small Island and they’ve all got an opinion and it’s always something that’s gonna tag on 2-4 more hours before we get cut loose for the day.
DONT
FUCKING
JOIN

the only way active military works out is if you are single and get a guaranteed contract for a job that you want
the jobs that you want are ones that allow you to sign into an 80k+ job the same week you get out

Says the Canadienne

The ultimate cuck army.

At least you can join the military, I have autism so I would get automatically declined unless I became a tranny.

Everyone who says this is a fucking fag. If you want to do it just do it. It’s not a lifetime commitment to sucking zog dick. It’s 4 years of working out and being treated like shit for 60 hours a week then you go on a sandy vacation for a bit and before you know it you’re out. You won’t see combat so none of the poz is going to matter.

aussie Army is pretty cucked mate

Im in the marines, its honestly not that bad. Most women avoid the marines cause of our stereotype of being sexist dicks. My sgts talk trash on women in the infantry all the time. Just dont be a POG and you'll be fine.

It's not that bad if you're in combat arms. I'm in an infantry batallion and even though we sometimes get yelled at for punching each other in the dick because if a female was around they might find it offensive you don't get any pc bullshit. People openly say they hate faggots and liberals. It's not bad as long as you stick to a combat MOS.

It's still bullshit but not as bad as you think.

Join any of the Special Ops from any of the branches. Some even bar women from joining and anyone that's low IQ.

Everybody has a crybaby ass story of why they didnt join. There is a war going on, if you want to fight in one go do so. Politics cease to matter when you are deployed

Armyfag here. Do not join, it's cancer.

It depends on the unit, but most Guard units deploy consistently. Every few years or so. Some Guardsmen deploy more if they volunteer.

Low IQ work makes an intelligent man become depressed.
OP, don't join the Army. Especially don't join infantry, armor, or any of that "combat arms" garbage.

If you are dead set on joining the military, try to get into the Coast Guard.

>joining the cuck guard

Literally worst branch. I'm deadset on the Navy but I would rather eat crayons or be in the shitty army than the baby navy

Show me on the picture where the green cock fucked you user. It's not bad at all, boring and bullshit for sure but I don't regret it. I get to do cool shit and have good friends.

>Do not join, it's cancer.

How so?

>Its not that bad
>Fighting wars for Israel

You are a good goy. Keep telling your gentile brothers to fight for Is- I mean freedom!

Border patrol is hiring. No fight for Israel shit and you will actually defend our could try from actual foreign invaders.

Nothing wrong with being a pog later in your career, but definetly go 11b,13f,68w, 0311, ect. Start with combat, end your career doing a technical skill that lands you those sweet contractor dollars when you get out. Just don't become a fucking cook and wear your class A's to the mall acting like you served in call of duty after your stint at basic training.

If you like to use logic and reason while accomplishing tasks, but don’t have the rank to use said logic and reason, prepare your anus, for at least 3 years. Or just be an officer and have people talk shit behind your back for your entire career.

Combat arms is by and large still a white man's club. All the pc bullshit isn't taken seriously and the only fags you run into are in the 82nd

>t. 101st

Going officer seems like a good idea so you can have a position of authority to change a little bit of kikery in the military. More Sup Forums people should go officer to try to influence the military in a positive way.

>More Sup Forums people should go officer to try to influence the military in a positive way.

lol the officer corp is bad enough as it is.

You're infantry and probably stupid. Playing fuck fuck games all day might not be stupid for someone who only qualified for 11b.

Apart from the fact that you're basically a prisoner for the duration of your contract, you have absolutely zero moral agency in the military. Something comes down from above, like the transsexual training for example (which still goes on regardless of the changes in recruitment policies that won't last forever), you have to get in line or you are a problem. If you are a problem to your command, they can make your life miserable just because they think they're better than you. Officers believe they are smarter and more ethically qualified than everyone else, so they think themselves worthy to be in charge of making moral decisions for their soldiers.

Just go to college or get a trade from a civilian trade school. If you're joining the military for a trade, you will learn the basics and then spend the rest of your contract never actually doing your job - making you not that employable when you leave. The culture of the work in the military is so overwhelmingly mind-numbing that you will gradually lose the ability to motivate yourself to do work, which is in part why so many ex-military people have trouble coping with civilian life.

Lel no I went to college before I joined the armed forces and my gt score is 127.

I knew combat arms was going to suck ass, I'm just not big enough idiot to not know what I was getting myself into.

I'm getting a lot of good schools out of it and I have no regrets.

The army is what you make of it. If you fucked up and are miserable it's because didn't take the opportunities you had and wasted your time. That's your fault. Don't blame the army for it.

Shit I even got trained to be a life guard swimmer in the army because I stepped up and took chances. You're miserable because you chose to be.

>have a position of authority to change a little bit of kikery in the military.
Except you’re going to be shit on by higher ranking officers and in order to be promoted you have to do a lot of brown-nosing.

I've wanted to join the military too user. Ever since I've played call of duty modern warfare 2, I've been super interested in it. Calling in supply drops and being able to use a myriad of weapons to advance the team forward makes me feel really good since I would help the country. I think I would make a good sniper since my KD ratio was pretty high, but I guess we'll see.

OP, I was in for 8 years back when that meant you used to actually get shot at. It's getting shittier and more pozzed like almost everything else in the increasingly degenerate US but truth is like anything in life it's what you make of it.

My advice if you want high speed is to join the army and get an Opt 40, then make it to Ranger batt. You can go SF or try out for the secret squirrel stuff if you do well there.

What's wrong with being a POG?

Presumably they're necessary and have the best employment prospects afterwards

if you want dudes only, so navy subs.
6 month deployments, have a fun time underway, not pozzed with lame soy shit, women are only allowed on like 2 subs.

>he thinks the military didn't serve kike interests pre 9/11

lmao

Go SF if you can. It's pretty much the last bastion of the military which hasn't been politicized.

Can someone explain to an uninformed brainlet like me why the bearded military men in these pictures never seem to wear helmets

The bearded guys are normally SF, and SF teams are given a lot more leeway as to what gear they can use.

Why would you choose not to wear one though? Is the tradeoff in protection for visibility/mobility/comfort really worth it?

Can be. A lot of people think of modern body armor in the same context of the effectiveness of traditional armor. The truth is that modern body armor isn't nearly as effective against the weapons it's meant to protect against as traditional armor was against the weapons it was meant to protect against. For example, the standard ballistic plate the US military uses, will stop a .308 round with a mild degree of reliability, but anything more powerful will cut through it like it wasn't even there.

Because most of these pictures are POG faggots playing dressup

In short, a round used commonly for hunting will go right through most protective gear.

So the armor is mainly useful as a psychological aid or in the off chance the enemy is using an underpowered weapon, and it's more worthwhile to cut the weight? Thanks for the answers, I've wondered about that for a while

Well it will stop the rounds fired from most modern military rifles which are commonly used (AK, and AR variants), it's just that it's not all encompassing protection like pic related was in its day. The trade-off is so narrow, that it would be understandable if an army didn't want to use it at all. Though modern body armor is great for protecting against shrapnel. SF members are supposed to be mature enough to make such decisions themselves, that's why they're given the option in most cases.

In my personal opinion, I'd only issue plate carriers, and front plates, and spend the money (and weight allotment) on better rifles, but that's just me.