Today Trump declared war on the elite

So what happened?

4pm EST an user with a confederate flag appeared and told us Trump will tweet about the storm on 6 pm EST

Og thread:
Trump tweeted 5:50 pm EST about the situation with ISIS and tagged Jamie JMCIntyre

James JMCIntyre posted a tweet about the
changes that occured in the eagle coins
(this tweet is in post 3)

Confederate user told us to inspect that tweet and told us that "the eagle faces now into...."
He later posted and said that "Trumps US seal faces the arrows, first time since 1945 where it was changed to face the “olive branches of peace. “

If you put the info together you get that:

The eagle faces into the "right" direction (double meaning) (changed directions)

b) Trumps US seal faces the arrows, first time since 1945 where it was changed to face the “olive branches of peace. “

c) TRUMP TOOK E PLURIBUS UNUM OFF FOR MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

d) The medal is now gold, what could stand for the reviving of the gold standard

The last thread with insider (confederate) user was deleted, but in the thread he posted the pic in the OP.

So pic related is from confederate user and lead to this summarisation. He posted that in response to the coin change that you can
see in post 3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153958544/#153958544
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate
archive.is/EOkDu
archive.is/tT09x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post 2 Trump tweet:

D I R E C T I O N
O
F
H O N O R

Post 3 Coin Change

Imagine if Trump is not doing anything, but is making these changes simply because some autistic ((elite)) will freak out if something small like a presidential coin being different freaks them out.

This is the same tweet that Trump made 5:50 pm EST, however he added dcexaminer

I will try to find a screenshot of the original tweet that got deleted by Trump

>CNN: "TRUMP SAID HE WOULD BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM (HE DIDN'T)

Fuck off LARPers

Here is the original tweet from 5:50 pm EST

Maybe this has something to do with it?

I'm hyped

go away

Holy shit. Thank you

>T. SCHIZOPHRENIC BOOMER
back to (((((facebook)))))))

Do you have the thread number for the insider confederate? You can find a lot of things in the archives.

>>/x
>>/facebook

looks like he just missed less

Yeah. It is in the OP. ONly the pics are from a deleted thread, but his original post is in the thread linked in the OP.

fucking schizo larping faggot

Hello JIDF.

Reminder that "boomer" accusers use the same rhetorics as the clown anons from the Pizzagate/Priestap threads about from about a week ago.

2nd thread with confederate user:

Surely Flarumpf is finished this time

Schizo is being pushed this week i guess. Were all kinda tired of the boomer meme that keeps on being forced it really singles you guys out that you keep pushing the same demoralization words week to week, why not change it a little more naturally? like use boomer one day and then schizo the next, you might blend in a little better

You absolute retard, is this some kind of subversion? You do understand both the political parties in the US are kike controlled right, the whole Congress is owned by kikes, so pointing out your larp is protecting Jews how?

Ashkenazim are 40% more likely to suffer from schizophrenia

>everyone is a kike meme
k

Someone in another thread said possible 9/11 indictments.

Dude it's almost tomorrow. It ain't happening.

You absolute faggot, your schizo friends are playing that card, your country pays kosher tax and money supply is owned by private entities, inform me when they start investigating the fed and not just talking about it

Do you think we can't immediately tell you apart? Not one of us

Confederate user gave us this clue too:

Interestingly Jamie McIntyre posted that too

Call them by their name.
OLIVER WILLIS is the enemy

Well how about instead of spamming these threads down with your nonsense keywords like boomer and shitzo you just instead go post sommore blacked and X isnt white threads

Too bad Obamacare couldn't fix his teeth. Half blacks tend to have a giant gap between their front teeth like hippos. Why?

I agree but the coin situation indicates that the FED will finally be tackled and the gold standard will be used again!

Look at the catalog kek

Hey Trump, if you're here, use "hortative" in one of your tweets tomorrow. Thanks.
t. 31 y/o white male, thankful for your tax cuts

Not Trump and that would indeed be awesome, but Trump could have been confederate user. However it is more likely confederate user is someone really close to Trump

possible reasons:
blacks are made from Ashkenazi fucking Apes
blacks are Apes who fucked Ashkenazi
Apes are blacks who fucked Ashkenzi
my great grandmother told me the niggers and the jews would sell their own mother for a nickel but, you can't kill them all boy.

Not naming it potato squad

EVERYONE LISTEN UP. The presence of this particular poster, who has an ubiquitous presence on both this board and 8pol, demonstrates that shills are at work. I’ve pointed out on 8pol how this person constantly tries to deflect attention by posting a totally irrelevant black man over and over in any thread that seems to have a real impact on the world.

Please be careful everyone. Ignore the posts like this or posters that argue nonsensically or unsubstantially against each other.

Unit 47 Cyber Warfare

Greatest example of a thread infested with ClownAnons and 'boomer' accusations archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153958544/#153958544

Sup Forumss archnemisis is literally an Amerigoblin meme

CHRIST. its his challenge coin it has nothing to do with the Presidential Seal at all...

thanks

your a faggot and you smell like a nigger

Get from Thread 2:

So McCains staffer "knows steeles russia sources"
Anyone want to guess who?

If its glen simpsons wife as detailed below then this is game over:
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate

>A Tablet investigation using public sources to trace the evolution of the now-famous dossier suggests that central elements of the Russiagate scandal emerged not from the British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s top-secret “sources” in the Russian government—which are unlikely to exist separate from Russian government control—but from a series of stories that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby co-wrote for The Wall Street Journal well before Fusion GPS existed

WIth all respect, he is a shill who doesn´t want shareblue people exposed
Thx

I really REALLY want one of the new POTUS coins.

Kek willing we can earn them by enlisting in some form of pro-Trump paramilitary unit.

You don’t even fit in with us in any way except superficially and vets of this board can spot you easily, you’re not good at what you’re doing

No he isn't Shareblue isn't active anymore mate. It's all Jew affiliated groups.

ex-SB user shares info archive.is/EOkDu

trump is part of the elite

Nah

Thank you user; these latest shill blitzes are wearisome with their sameness. .. they lack creativity and are utterly deviod of originality or subtilty. I for one think that Shareblue should invest in some Thesauruses or perhaps even a couple of madlib templates just to liven things up...

I am willing to donate copypastas just because i am sweet and nice.

>gold standard
impossible. would mean an ounce would be worth a million.

shieeeeet

How many of these threads do you need, Hans? Go take your pills

Comet Ping Pong
John Podesta
Seth Rich
Bill Priestap
DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY
OLIVER WILLIS

ShareBlue will not win.

you know what I don’t ever say this but I’ll say it now. I’m not some fat autist I’m just some nobody girl who just put chapstick on my nose because I have a cold and the tissues I’ve used messed my skin up. I’m just an average and ordinary person, but you’re fucking nothing, you have no personality and you’re robotic in your methods. you have no substance to your attacks. I’m not going to aid you in correcting your mistakes here but just know you don’t convince anyone who matters. You’re so fucked. There are no insurance policies left for you.

Well currently money is only peper, however money used to be more worth before Kennedy got assasinated

Even though I know nothing will happen I like the dopamine releases these threads give me

*paper

what the hell is wrong with her mouth

big shiiiiiiiiieeetttttt, I would be a fugging multimillionaire, just add silver & crypto and billionaire here we go.

Unrealistic

Money should been measured in the workforce of a nation.

PREACH

ShareBlue shall tumble and stumble down to a collapsed heap of inflammatory rhetoric with nothing but empty years and hollow eyes to haunt them. They are the upon the ashheap of history, the gaping maw of Soros' insatiable hunger for power, now only a toothless and drooling impotence.

dude your literally taking a copy pasta attacking me with the sameness of my posts DO YOU NOT SEE HOW FUCKING GLOW IN THE DARK YOU ARE?
Its like you lack a basic fundamental self reflection that normal humans have...

Not correct, because money can be printed endlessely gold is limited. That´s why the value is kept and with our paper money system we had so many ollapses and devaluation of money

>I’m not some fat autist

Protip, loyal listeners: Any statement like that is false. Also, "I'm not a liar" and "I'm not crazy" are always wrong. Like really fucking wrong.

The silver standard[a] is a monetary system in which the standard economic unit of account is a fixed weight of silver. The silver specie standard was widespread from the fall of the Byzantine Empire until the 19th century. Following the discovery in the 16th century of large deposits of silver at the Cerro Rico in Potosí, Bolivia, an international silver standard came into existence in conjunction with the Spanish pieces of eight. These silver dollar coins played the role of an international trading currency for nearly four hundred years.

Putting up a prayer. I think I would shit myself if he did it. A nod to me and those like me would be more than any president has done in my lifetime. Other than him of course.

right outta brock's manual

shit you are really bad at this

Ops schizo is getting out of control he needs to be baker acted

except what I posted was not a copy pasta. how many posters here have ever seen a girl talk about putting chapstick on her nose? you just outed yourself again you fucking government creepjobs. I bested you at your own game

awoo is a dead meme you imbeciles

Are you the user from last thread?
archive user?

28th december is here faggot what's happening?

Hmmmmmm, battling crypto maybe?

Read the fucking thread kek
(or atleast the OP)

The schizo meds need to be upped for you guys. Please ask your physcologists

>thinking he won anything in the last exchange
>awoo is a dead meme

Link to deleted thread:
archive.is/tT09x

dead only to you. You must learn to not out yourself on these threads - it defeats your purpose.

Calm down sperg. Just tossing out thoughts

Yes do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surgery doesn't make you a girl.

i read it
>trump changed coin
wow earth shattering

Can you post your email? I can´t acess the throwaway.

Maybe this is Trump's way of showing people that he's taking the clean-up of the mess we made in the ME seriously, and also showing how Obama totally continued the bullshit after campaigning against it, right before the public gets to hear about the 9/11 indictments. It would lend context.