WHEN EVA 4 COMING OUT???

WHEN EVA 4 COMING OUT???

Other urls found in this thread:

wavemotioncannon.com/2017/02/21/the-current-status-of-gainax-interview-hiroyuki-yamaga-yoshiyuki-sadamoto-september-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asuka>Rei

1 year before the end of the world

I would expect no less from the master

When you least expect it.

Shinji>all

Hopefully before I get too wrapped up in work and life shit, and forget about Eva forever. Seeing this thread reminded me that I haven't really see anything related to or thought about NGE or the Rebuilds or really anything Eva related for more than a year.

Next year.

You don't just become a normalfag you choose to become one. My life has been busy as fuck and I work full time and I still have time for anime anyone who says otherwise is a faggot who already gave up.

Hopefully never, eva is a dead franchise.

They will never come out, because Eureka Seven films will make more money than any Eva rebuild and Anno will kill himself.

>E7
>being relevant

Anno's already completed it, he's just set it up so that it'll be released on the tenth anniversary of his death.

Why don't they finish the rebuild story with a Visual Novel? Make a canon visual novel already!

>Make a canon visual novel already!

Here you go user

So Asuka's 28 and Mari's like what, fifty-something now?

How much dick did they take in their unchanging, teenage bodies? Especially after 2.0

Cut the fanwank.

wavemotioncannon.com/2017/02/21/the-current-status-of-gainax-interview-hiroyuki-yamaga-yoshiyuki-sadamoto-september-2016/

>It wasn’t and… since she appeared in Jo, Ha and Q, I wondered what her role in the story would be, and when I asked the staff, they told me that it won’t be possible to really go further in one film, so they had to tie the main story up, and that Mari may have almost no screen time.

Daily reminder that 3.0+1.0 is going to be a total trainwreck

Why does she wear and ugly eyepatch? Why not a glass eye or something?

I don't buy it. Hell, I'm not even sure they'll stop with four films. They introduced her for a reason, and they wrote that backstory with her and Yui for a reason. Besides, these films always go through tons of rewrites and drastically change from what was originally intended.

She is stuck being a chuuni for eternity

Well if the angel runes are any judge, it's got something to do with that.

Girlfriend of Steel VN's aren't canon.

The moment everyone lose all interest in it.

Never, hopefuly.
It has already become little more than a toy commercial, it has been so since it was taken out of its box after End of Eva.
It's time to let it die.

asumari
>support each other
>do not view each other as rivals
>have known each other for 14 years
>have cute nicknames for each other
>clean record
>cute yuris
asushin
>only nickname is "ANTA BAKAAA!!!"
>compete with each other
>have known each other for just a few months
>has more than TEN counts of battery, attempted murder and sexual assault
>only make each other feel worse
>not yaoi/yuri

TL;DR ASUMARI IS SUPERIOR AND ANNO SAN WILL MAKE IT CANON

This shall be my last post IIT

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual

B8

Fuck off Reifags

Anno = gaben

Fuck off Reifag

why is there so little art of asuka in the new suit?

>mari may have almost no screen time
So 4 is confirmed to be the best rebuild then.

Did anyone find anymore shit like pic related?
I know about the dummy plug playing backwards thing as well. I find little things like that to be the coolest thing.

Their marketing strategy is to bundle it with Half-Life 3 to revolutionize digital distribution.

???

hopefully never.
2.0 was already bad, 3.0 was one of the worst animated i have ever seen, 4.0 will only be worse

>3.0 was one of the worst animated i have ever seen
You really need to watch more anime.

>not muh rooty shooty