They survived!

For now

Carol looks very cute.

>those thighs in panel 2
Fugg

No, Will, Stop.

Where's the NTR

Oh thank god everything is safe.

Someone better fucking translate it soon.

Title: No connection, after all
Panel 1
Guy: WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO?!
Guy 2: THEY WENT INTO THAT ABANDONED FACTORY!
Guy 3: IF I FIND THAT CRAZY ELECTRIC GIRL, THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY!
Panel 2
Misuzu: So...what should we do now?
Panel 3
Misuzu: I'm guessing you're mad at me? I hope you realize it wasn't my fault that you fell.
Carol: Hmph!
Panel 4
Carol: I don't talk to people who have nothing to do with me!
Misuzu: Ah...that, huh...

BORING BUT THANKS

That happens after the deliquents get the [SPRAY] and go after Tomo directly.

ZAPS OF WRATH

Fuck off.

so next chapter should have something.

What did Fumita mean by this?

Misuzu-chan needs to apologize for her words!

>NTR

So is rape NTR now? Is consensual sex between Tomo and Jun NTR now?

See, told you Coral took offense to Misuzu being a cunt.

maybe the next five, sad part about daily updates is that character arcs can be pretty boring day to day, if great when read in full.

I would say take a break and come back friday

Well Carol IS an idiot

It NTR the reader who want to fuck Misuzu, and Carol. Also by extension people will think it NTRs Tanabe, and Senpai.

She is just acting like 8man at this point.

>Tanabe
Stop memeing your shitty OCs

>Misuzu being a cunt.

The fuck?
Boy, you got cotton candy for brains or something?

Naw, she is just a bubble head. An idiot does not get high honors. Tomo is an idiot.

In one final act of defiance before he left, Moot should have banned ALL NTR posters.

There can never be NTR is this series, maybe discussion for the laughs but that's about it.

end yourself michlan

I want to [ZAPP] delinquents!

"Where the hell did they go?!"
"They went into that factory!"
"When I find that crazy zapping girl I'll make her pay!"

"now..what should we do from here on?"
".........."

"could it be that you're upset?"
"I'll tell you firstly that this wasn't my fault."

"fuu-nn"

"I don't talk to strangers"
"aaa...I see"

Apologies if it's a little rough, i'm still at work atm

Good, Tomo is the worst part of her own manga. Stupid misunderstandings can only last for so long.

I can't believe that Misuzu and Carol are going to have a heart-to-heart under some stairs in an abandoned factory.

I hope they have a crotch-to-mouth.

>under some stairs

thats were most people have their first makeout session so it makes sense.

Misuzu getting called out. This'll probably end this arc with no impact on the plot or progression.

Good job gents. Its weird seeing this many translators to one 4koma thread.

Cotton Candy should steal Jun away from Tomo right before they actually start going out.

This is stupid and out of character. Carol would understand what she was trying to do because she's called Misuzu out for all the other sneaky shit she's done.

>Carol can't physically steal Jun away
>Can't emotionally steal Jun away either

So much for that.

>can't

I contribute as and when I'm able, but since most of these threads happen during my office hours I don't get to TL much.

Ice cold cotton candy.

She did, but Misuzu had to go and say some shit at the end. It was talked about days ago

Correct, she literally/figuratively can't.

It's a moot point anyway since Jun doesn't deserve a girl as good as cotton candy. Tomo and him are both incredibly retarded, so they're perfect for each other and should just get together and leave the manga so tolerable characters remain.

Boring.
Whats Tomo-chan about again? Jesus fuck.

>literally

Nah, Carol's just playing with the cunt.

Carol is packing a taser.

>Carol would understand because she called out Misuzu

That doesn't mean much at all. She's already fucked up and assumed Misuzu has been attempting to hurt their (Tomo and Jun's) relationship, despite Misuzu spending 400 chapters trying to help their relationship.

Carol understands perfectly. She's only doing this to guilt Misuzu into apologizing for being dumb enough to need a rescue.

Yeah, let's go back to milking the same fucking misunderstandings for 400 chapters. That's much better.

You're responding to a shitposter that has been posting the same image with almost the same post for the last month+ now.

She's quite a tease indeed.

>Misuzu has been attempting to hurt their (Tomo and Jun's) relationship, despite Misuzu spending 400 chapters trying to help their relationship
Have you completely missed the fact that Misuzu was helping them only for her own selfishness and it's because of that she was giving them wrong advice which would destroyed their relationship (Tomo and Jun) in the long run

Carol knew that Misuzu was fucking up Tomo and Jun relationship inadvertently or not

Those cotton thighs

>destroyed their relationship
no

>Responding one-shitpost-kun
What did you seek to accomplish?

She's just messing with her

>only for her own selfishness

You're reaching hard as fuck. She's mentioned only twice anything about selfishness. And let me remind you, we have ZERO idea what she's talking about when she's talking about that selfishness. For all we know, it could just be that spending more time with Tomo trying to.

From the information we have at this moment, Carol is misinformed heavily. The only thing she was correct in calling Misuzu out on was if it was okay with her if they do actually start dating.

wew

By the way, you reddit scumfuck, if you don't want some fucking watermark all over the page, link the fucking website.

Thanks, I can go to sleep now.
Oh wait, it's friday.

*trying to make her more girly.

You can call him by name, it's always the same guy

Yes.

If Tomo and Jun started to date at their current junction it would not last. Jun has to see Tomo as both a girl and his tomboy friend, it's the only way their relationship can work. Misuzu wants them to be a typical couple while she maintains best friend status which would I sure that Tomo and Jun wouldn't be together in the long run

How do you know, faggot?

please start posting with a trip so i can filter you thx

What the fuck are you talking about?

Fucking Carol
youtube.com/watch?v=_1w2aASUpWQ

Carol is not playing "seventh dimensional chess" pretending to be stupid, she's just stupid.

Nah

>From the information we have at this moment, Carol is misinformed heavily
Only if you ignore context clues and the fact that Misuzu pretty much explicitly said she is doing this for her own ends

Like you need to ask?
Don't wory, reddit's coments are shit

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

Context clues don't mean shit when the only thing the girl has gotten right is that Misuzu may be hurting if they do start going out.

>Carol actually got pissed at Misuzu's comment even though she most likely did it to not involve her in the mess
>People assumed Carol was too smart for it, since she was acting like she was two steps ahead of her, but she still does it anyway

Not sure what to feel.

Tomo is for Jun only. We've already decided this. A pure woman deserves a pure man.

Carol is a woman pretending to be pure, but in reality is a bitch.

Carol would also want to put Misuzu on the spot and bring out some sappy love from her.

Being smart doesn't mean emotionally developed.

She let her emotions get the best of her, having no friends is a sensitive subject for her.

Thats just one of the things. Carol understands just as well as all of us who are paying attention that Misuzus method will ultimately cause harm to the Tomo and Jun dynamic.

Im not saying Carol is thinking Misuzu is getting them together to ultimately have them break up, I don't think Misuzu would want them to break up either. But her advice alone certainly would have made that conclusion a reality

Hahaha you fuck.

>I want you to call out to me for help.

Did you miss the last part of that page where Misuzu said "she is nothing more than a classmate" which didn't need to be said in order to protect Carol from the situation. That part was said in anger by Misuzu

No matter how smart Carol is, she is till a woman.

>ultimately cause harm

Not at all. Jun definitely needed to see Tomo as a girl for their relationship to actually become romantic.

So confirmed yuri ending?

Their flight to the abandoned factory rules out at Jun or Tomo (or even Tanabe) rescue. So maybe the rapists just give up and go home? I'm not quite sure what kind of resolution he's going for here.

Yes but that's where Misuzus plans ends. And if Jun sees Tomo as just a girl, then they are only half compatible. Jun needs to see Tomo as both a girl and someone that can fuck him up if she has to. It's why Tomo is so distraught over the pinky thing.

make an rss feed dude

>That part didn't need to be said

The first thing they literally say is "Is that a friend of Tomo's?" and Misuzu's first thought is that since they're going after her because she's friends with Tomo, they'll go after Carol too.