Look what I found in the children's section at Barnes & Noble

Look what I found in the children's section at Barnes & Noble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfkkMHieqcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the single moms who shop for their children section

Is this a profitable market? Seems easy.

Find some red pill books for your kids

no because liberal white women don't have kids and blacks can't read

Surely a young child will be begging to read about black women in history

No mommy, put away the book about excalibur...I want to know the hidden history of sufferage

What did you find user?

suggestions?

Get some Dick and Jane or even better:write your own story, have some /i/fag illustrate it, compile it together like a book, print the shit out, and read it to your kid.

>feminist twitter cunts trying to indoctrinate our children
Those smart fuckers.

jej

Propaganda?

White normie women do buy those books because they are on display. They are no antifeminists, and just think that those could be fun books for their little princesses.

Depends on age and gender. Older books help, although there are old books infected with liberalism and new ones that are good.

The big key is to read the before giving them to your kids - especially if they're younger.

Why has no one tapped into the “boys rule” market?

Boy kids don't read books, they play video games.

This will help them in times were robo waifus and artificial wombs are a thing

I wish I had PS.
>Feminist Baby: a story all single cat owners should buy for expecting parents.
>Marie Curie Bakes a Cake!
>Rosa Parks and the Jewish Trick
>She Persisted: the story of how one woman's run at the presidency landed her behind bars.
>Great Women (who stayed at home and changed diapers).
>Little Leaches
>Good Night Stories: How the Rebel Girls Destroyed a Movie Franchise.
>Cat Lady
>ADA Twist, Scientist, WTF?! I love autism now.
>Malala's Magic hole that produces life and has nothing to do with penis envy.
>I Dissent: desu- look at me, it's not like I was getting any dick.

let's read 'feminist baby'

Op just replace those with based books

Why does Sup Forums automatically change t-b-h to desu? I'm phone posting but it doesn't change until after I hit post.
desu

Feminist baby is a fat bitch!

You have to be a woman or a "POC" (whatever that means) for the stores to carry you.

What is this meme with the hats?

>assuming gender right off the hop

lmao, pottery.

Proof that progressives are pedos

I think I know how this story ends.

dat disney logo

I'm not sure if those books are for little kids. I think they are intended for the average liberal, especially feminist women

jews wear the hats

>baby is completely annoying, loud and shitty
"that's normal. i have raised it feminist"
"o-ok sorry"

expose him!

>I DISSENT

what kind of faggot shirt are you wearing?
where's your arm hair?
Are you really a dude?

>that disney logo

HOLY SHIT. You know a few years ago they at least made a half-assed attempt to hide their propaganda and now they're not even trying.

>being this new

r/eddit

I'm not sure if those books are for little kids. I think they are intended for the average liberal, especially feminist women

Feminist baby seems like a real cunt. Even for a regular baby.

Found your problem.

Y'know the best part about feminist baby?

>she doesn't exist, because her whore of a mother paid a nice doctor to murder her, then harvest her tissue to sell to the highest bidder.

Depending on the tone of the book, Marie Curie might not be so bad.

yo im about to get into the picturebook scene looks like cash money. look at that shit you don't even need to be able to draw properly.

im half med so if i go to the beach every couple days in jan and grow out a beard i can pass as sandnigger so i just have to pretend to be a faggot and i can make money

>inb4 "pretend"

And to think that once upon a time, Disney actively warned kids against feminists.
youtube.com/watch?v=xfkkMHieqcI

>HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE JUDENHUT

Pic related, the author.

The American Boy's Handy Book, The American Girl's Handy Book, both pre 1940

kys you goddam leaf. The day you quit sucking of the US teat will be the day I type reddit into my browser.

>some childless liberal dog mom in her 40's reading "feminist baby" with no awareness as to what has caused her to be a childless woman in her 40's

We bought the old golden books etc from st vinny's and ebay for our 2 boys.

Fuck the new age programming.

Agreed. Feminist has nothing to do with it, that kid is just a brat and needs a good beating.

ask google first if you don't want to look like a retard

>all feminazi babies are loud because they had to shout down the Grim Tillers

The worst thing is that's still what they behave like when they're in their 20s.

Of course

Well... no shit... look what we have here... a fucking comedian.

>E V E R Y T I M E
>V
>E
>R
>Y
>T
>I
>M
>E

>crying into appletini wondering why the soibois never stepped up...

At what age should I read Fahrenheit 451 to my kids? I feel like it'll be an excellent tool to stress the importance of books, but also the dangers of simplified mass media. I want them to understand what the message is, and I don't mind if I have to explain it to them.
But I also want to get the message across as early as possible to shield their minds from the indoctrination present in our schools.

only rich liberals buy brand new childrens books for 25$ most people I know pass stacks of childrens books down to friends or just take their kids to the library

B&Nanon here, I can confirm this statement. The same books in op's pic have been pushed heavily for the past few months, democrats are definitely the brands target audience right now.

Forgot to add:
>then buying it for her younger, happily married, pregnant sister because she secretly wants to sleep with her husband but will settle for making his life a living hell instead.

And then later on she went and dated a N-

>or just take their kids to the library

And what kind people do you think are mostly employed in them? Libraries purchase SJW-books in masses.

Feminist baby

I like this one. My new reaction image to feminists.

Well played.

We should write our own, more realistic, portrayal of feminist baby.

I was thinking this too. They are children after all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

You guise should stock Culture of Critique now that Jack Tapout Streisanded the fuck out of it. Unironically will sell to curious people. I mean you usually have a few copies of MK.

>be feminist baby
>be lumpy and repulsive looking
>do nothing but pointlessly make noise
>consider wearing ugly mismatched clothes and playing with toys all the time to be the epitome of personal expression
Are we sure this book isn’t supposed to be satire? I can’t imagine even feminists are so dense they would think this story presents them positively.

cuck

>Feminist Baby
Wasn't that the beginning to Get him to the Greek?

>Title implies feminists aren't all babies.
I am legit triggered by this.

We should get them all worked up by comparing it to a modern day smoking Sambo.

Lel. Feminist Baby has no plan b.

>emmy winner
Maybe my iq is too low to understand her work

Many think that Rosa Parks was just an old lady on a bus ride, but she was actually planted there by activists to start shit.

You realize that Disney is the largest media producer in the English language right?
I mean yeah it is propaganda but they usually slap their label on it.

I read it in 6th grade and was able to underatand it, for that that's worth

Not understanding the nuance could be problematic but I wouldn't consider you to be intellectually differently gifted.

>all the worlds been staged

It's amazing how all history, either real or staged, is later manufactured to fit the allowed mythos

>D'Aulaires Book of Greek Myths
It's Ovid for the kiddies.

They forgot the epilogue - feminist baby grows up to be a disillusioned, bitter, lonely cat lady because mommy forgot to tell her the consequences of being an angry feminist: good, worthy, attractive and successful men will avoid you like the plague.