youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0R5Kib7y0
youtube.com/watch?v=KOmbL5Y6A0o
youtube.com/watch?v=oR794_QBmug
youtu.be/2hEjVKlU_o8
youtube.com/watch?v=VpbzO5XdcYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yuuki is cute

hey wutchu doin there yuuki? wake up sleepy head

How the fuck is Goku fighting in space? The whole final fight with Frieza on Namek was about Frieza stalling for time so the planet would explode and he could just fly off because only he could survive in space.

he got the power of a god at that point, even though he had dropped from "god" form he absorbed the godliness so he's godly even in his regular ssj.

The whole show is really unclear about that.
>Goku brought the rabbit guy up to the moon when he was a kid
>suddenly he can't survive in space during the fight against Freeza
>during the Saiyan arc filler, Vegeta and Nappa was shown destroying a planet from outer space
>Bardock was able to fight Freeza in space
>Broly was able to use a force field to survive Planet Vegeta's explosion
>apparently Vegeta died in Super during his fight against Freeza because Freeza blew up the Earth and Vegeta can't survive in space

I think the most reasonable explanation is that saiyans CAN survive in space and any character who says they can't has never really tested it out.

Anyway Saitama vs Boros was insanely well choreographed.
streamable.com/4g3h

>not posting sword of the stranger's final battle

youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY

Jesus Christ the cancer that pollutes Sup Forums these days is stifling.

If I was a mod I'd of banned your ass the moment you made this thread WITHOUT sword of the stranger's final battle in the it. fuck there have to be some standards on Sup Forums.

Where the fuck are the mods?

Also acceptable would be Spike vs Vincent (fight in the movie) youtube.com/watch?v=1vEeQ-vGrgY
or Jin and Mugen in Samurai Champloo (ep 1) youtube.com/watch?v=vzErUBYQZpI

am I drunk or did an Sup Forumsnon just post good taste on Sup Forums?

what fucking timeline is this?

>I THINK THAT'S GOKU'S KAMEHAMEHA!

All this complaining about cancer and you don't even think to mention Norris vs. the 8th.
youtube.com/watch?v=q4kEuNfbTWc
And it's so good that you're not even going to complain about the dub.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7Cs-8o9-c

youtube.com/watch?v=tVi_fs2oz3E

youtube.com/watch?v=_2MmlMxuDFQ

even SAO had better fights than that

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0R5Kib7y0

good animation, and.. that's it. No analysis on the opponents, no gameplans, no adaptation from each combatant towards each other.

One of my favorite fight scenes ever is actually from Toradora. Not that the fight is technically that impressive, but man you can really feel the emotion there. When Taiga punches that bitch in the face it just feels so visceral.

I'm a big fan of Ippo and my favorite fight in it is Volg's championship fight but since that isn't animated I'll go with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KOmbL5Y6A0o

Aw man, someone beat me to the Ippo. I was gonna post Takamura vs Brian Hawk though, partly from Takamura going full berserk towards the end

>I need my animu fight to have 5 minutes of internal monologue explaining everything for me

All that stuff happens in that fight user, in an expceptional way.
It's just that happens with the speed of a real fight.

Also, why the fuck we are in 2017 and still have to explain why the SotS fight is amazing?

I thought about going with that one but I decided to go with Sendo vs Ippo 2 since it is a bit more iconic. There are a handful of good choices, really.

Meruem vs Netero

stratosphere, holy shit learn to read.

Uh definitely not what you posted.
It's this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oR794_QBmug

3/10 made me reply.

This one

Go on...

user...

>Also, why the fuck we are in 2017 and still have to explain why the SotS fight is amazing?

because the maltards and reddit shitheads all won and this place is a lost cause.

Lol, there are literally better animated fight scenes in Maid Dragon than that.

My nigga.

youtu.be/2hEjVKlU_o8

Gundam also has some ok ish fight scenes. Like Gundam Build Fighters Reiji vs Fellini.

I agree, the fight scene has to have the antagonist tell them why he is evil and curse them for meddling in his evil plans.

>english dub

Are you retarded?

Personally I liked the episode 18 fight more because it had some really amazing teamwork moments. Orange in general can do some nice 3DCG fight scenes though. MJP and Fafner are definitely some of their more memorable works. Though even trash like Comet Lucifer has some decent fights.

>ep 18
That was the one I wanted to link but the only clip in YouTube had Korean subs and that would trigger people here.
And yeah Orange can do some crazy battle scenes by deforming the mecha models, thats why all of the Fafner fights look pretty good. I just wish that if more studios went with more 3D they went the Orange/Satelight(or whoever did Macross) route.

Jotaro vs DIO for most awesome fight.
Gintoki vs Takasugi for most emotional fight.
Final fight from Sword of the Stranger for best directed fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpbzO5XdcYQ
Luffy vs Lucci is pretty top tier.

>no one mentioning saitama vs boros

That's a great fight, somehow the anime made it even greater.

BUMP

>Sword of the Stranger final battle
Definitely this.

Asuka vs MP EVA is still the best

nuh.