Kuroko no Basuke: Last Game

When will this movie be subbed and torrentable?

When you stop touching yourself.

ball is life help me out famalams

Why don't you watch a good sports anime instead of this garbage?

I like basketball

This is not the only basketball anime in existence.
But it is in fact one of the worst sports anime ever made.

It's funny though

>literally came out today

You actually made me look it up. If you don't know when the BD will come out then I can only assume you've literally seen 20 anime. Lurk more.

I'm more of a nukige guy

Cmon gimme the goods

This movie destroyed the fujoshits in the theater

It just hit theatres today, probably not until the Bluray/dvd comes out months down the road.

Explain

It pulled some sob shit near the end and made every fujoshit a crying mess until it was over

Shit. I guess Japs don't bring cams in either due to their bullshit honor code or whatever.

Oh well. Any recs for a different basketball anime to tide me over? Some other dude implied there were better ones
Was it as sad as Jeb's campaign though?

gotta wait for blu rays

what happened to kise's face?

>I guess Japs don't bring cams in either due to their bullshit honor code or whatever.
it's happened before

i remember watching the dissapearance of haruhi in shitty camrip with Sup Forums

comfy times

as far as the original manga are concerned, Slam Dunk is a better character drama than Kuroko, not quite as fun tho.

Heard the Slam Dunk anime is ass tho.

>Slam Dunk is a better character drama than Kuroko, not quite as fun tho.
fuck no.

slam dunk has no ending. it ends at what would normally be the comeback arc of a sports manga

Western fujoshits heard about the ending and are now throwing a shitfit but Jap fujoshits are taking it well though, this is great

>Koroko movie
>Not getting sub
Relax. Even if EoP subber lazy as hell, this movie will get sub eventually by some asean or spic countries first.

cuz its hype as fuck faggot

Left or right, Sup Forums?

What the fuck happened in the end?

Left

Basically Kagami goes back to America because he want to become an NBA player and leaves Kuroko behind. But the shit that got them going was when they were at the airport hes about to leave but then he runs to Kuroko all crying and shit and saying that hes important to him but then he leaves anyway.

They tried so hard and got so far. It didn't even matter.

Sound okay. Not sure what gaijin fujos expect.

They became even more fucked in the head since yoi came out and developed a more sjw mindset

Serve them right for having unrealistic expectations. If that's really the ending it's fits the characters both with and without shipping googles.

Because the Western mindset is that love must triumph over anything else, and that nothing can be more important. When making the choice between following his dreams of playing at the absolute top levels or being together with one a person likes/loves, then the choice must always be the latter. The Jap outlook is a lot different. It often stresses that love cannot work if a person must give up his or her group in the proces, abandon his or her duties, or give up on a dream or way of life.

Heh

First example that comes to mind of this is the ending of Mononoke. Ashitaka and San clearly love each other, but both understand that they cannot be together without abandoning what is important to them in life.

Oh well that's not that bad. As long as they don't make any ships canon like in Digimon Tri then fujos should have nothing to complain about.

That's a fine ending. Kagami accepting an offer for his basketball talent as an NBA player is a dream come true. Of course he cares about Kuroko but this doesn't mean he should stay in Nipland when such a big offer is proposed. Basketball is something he loves with his soul.

Western fujos should stop whining like 10 year olds who can't accept an ending that doesn't line up with their headcanons.I like the pairing too but damn it if I'm going to throw a shitfest over something like this.

captain when she let her hair grow out can't be beat

here i thought it would be something no-gay, like kuroko fucking pink hair girl

Agree. We've known for a long time now that Kagami in particular needs to go back to murrica to fully exercise himself and grown as a player. I can honestly say I never expected anything but this and we used to joke about it in the old threads because we knew they needed challenge outside of nip land.

I cried like a bitch just now when I read the full spoilers, but I'm glad Fujimaki gave us closure. It is just the first step into their long futures, but I needed it. One last time for us to realize their love for the game and desire to play and their fist bumping pure friendship that will remain always.

Can't wait for my copy of the book. If anything, this was the one thing I was wanting Fujimaki to deliver on, but I guess I'll take the movie's ending as a sign that the expected stuff happens.

You guys checking out Robot?

I cried like a bitch too and I really want to see the airport scene. I am fine with such an ending, it brought a closure to the whole story as you said.

I understand if some fujos wanted them to stay together, I do too but Kagami accepting this offer is also something I really like. And heck, it's not like his relationship with Kuroko will go down or turn bad. They will still be friends and cheer for each other as they move on with their lives.

> You guys checking out Robot?
Do you mean his new manga? If so, not yet. I will wait for more chapters to come out because I am afraid I will like it and JUMP will axe it in the future, and I don't want that.

Robot seems promising but its a bit rushed and I can't get over golf Aomine. I'm pretty sure it'll change once time passes though. I'm happy he tied up loose ends before he worked on a new series.

If you guys want I can try to find a short clip I saw of the airport scene it had okayish quality but there are people crying in the background and its very short. Unless you're wait for better quality releases

>not like his relationship with Kuroko will go down or turn bad

Exactly. I feel like the new scene partly served to cement that they are bros for life no matter the distance because the impact they've had on each other is so great that they've changed each other -- and that's even more reason why Kagami has to do this. No better way to show recognition for effort and passion than to keep moving yourself. Also, Akashi says that they'll all eventually meet again through bball. With such a positive ending, I'd say it's not wishful thinking to believe that if we basically have Kagetora cheering on his future son in law, we can imagine them as oyajis meeting up for a friendly street game.

I know I went out there just now, but KnB still leaves such a smile on my face. As for the golf, it's all new to me. I'll need a couple of volumes to warm up and maybe start to move on.
I think we'll eventually see less KnB as Fujimaki draws more. It happens with many series.
Kind of want.

Sure, if you can.

Well what would you suggest to watch?

> I feel like the new scene partly served to cement that they are bros for life no matter the distance because the impact they've had on each other is so great that they've changed each other -- and that's even more reason why Kagami has to do this. No better way to show recognition for effort and passion than to keep moving yourself.
This. I find it bittersweet but at the same time so beautiful? Having such a nice relationship with someone, a friendship that no matter the distance and how much time passes will always stay with you and connect each other. Sure, they will move on, make new friends, experience new things on court and outside of it without one another but the bond they created will remain till the end.

Don't worry about it. I haven't had the chance to talk about the series in a really long time and it also puts a smile on my face, so the movie gave me a chance to talk about it again. It's such a good feel series with it's sad moments of course.

Old news but an interesting collab.
You made me check out the release schedule and this is it, right? KnB is now completely over?
I can't believe how incredibly fast nearly two years and three compilations and a movie have sped by. This must have made the end scenes even sadder for the audience because we too are experiencing a change and will move on. I'm going to prepare for bitch tears when the movie is released. Maybe we can do a watch for the compilations when that time comes.

Thanks for the discussion, bro. I tend to look around when a good chance comes up.

Reminder that pic related was the reason Seirin won the Winter Cup

Go ahead.

Yeah, I think with this movie KnB is officially over. Fujimaki started his new manga and I hope the best for him. I am sure for both the audience and the staff, especially the seiyuu - I still remember OnoKen's tears in that event - was sad but we all move on at the end. And I am up for a watch when it happens.

No problem user. I am glad I got to talk with someone again for the series.

>No Kagami
>No Kiyoshi
Seirin is fucked