Is Galko chan still a pure girl?

Is Galko chan still a pure girl?

no

T H I C C

Damn she fat

Fucks niggers

She lives in Japan. She'll likely never see one

For now anyway. Good ol' open borders faggots trying to pry Japan open to accept violent brown people

Could you even imagine your average African in Japan?

plenty of nogs from american army bases

You have a whole board for your shit. Fuck off pol.

It's canon that she liked the black guy on the movie, so she's instantly a coalburner, right?

Seriously?
In places like Shinjuku, Harajuku and Ikebukuro black people are everywhere.

Cry somewhere else.

She fucks shotas with her pubes

Mmm, I don't really care about that, if it's cute, i like it

>Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums related

Anime is red-pilled as fuck.

That's literally what you're doing.

How fucking insecure are you? You have to bring up black people at the first fucking chance you get. The literal thought of black people is on your mind even in entirely unrelated situations.

You seriously have an obsession with blacks. It's weird. And you can't even see that, that's the sad part.

Eat shattered glass polfag

I'm insecure and from Sup Forums because I made a joke that's been ongoing since the series was airing?
Are you new or retarded dude? Either way, stop posting.

Its more about that "hurr durr niggars , im edgy" shit that pol brings in. Those fuckers need to go back to their board.

Fuck off retard. You wanna shit up threads with autistic politics bullshit then go somewhere else.

>I'm insecure and from Sup Forums because I made a joke that's been ongoing since the series was airing?
The fact you had to bring up black people almost immediately is pretty fucking indicative that you are retard.

And that "joke" was born from the literal issue I was just talking about. It was a joke born from you obsessed idiots who can't black penis out of their mind immediately screaming OMG COALBURNING KEK WHORE the first fucking chance you idiots got.

My fucking point that you can't even recognize that is not-so-stunningly verified in your immediate response.

How about you stop posting and straighten out your intense obsession with blacks first.

why are you so mad that most people think fucking niggers is disgusting?