Does this america still exist?

Does this america still exist?

Few and far between

Yes, there are geriatric douche bags pretending that they are cool bikers from 50 years ago.

They NEVER realize that they are simply epic douche bags.

hell yea my dude

Guess who just got back today?

Probably but the drive with like 50 people.

That's the whole Harley Davidson demographic, in a nutshell, along with a few outlaw bikers.

>epic douche bags.
More just like ginormous faggots

but yes OP, I just saw a 'squad' of about 30 of them the other day. They travel in packs and fuck with traffic on purpose because they think it makes them look hard. They're in rural areas, my case was in the desert.

Steppenwolf and John Kay is redpilled though
He never did drugs and us still married to the samewoman since 50 years
You should listen to" from here to there eventually" , its the Sup Forums hymn written 40 years before Sup Forums existed

Junkies on motorcycles?

Plenty.

2 Americans can't fit on a single motorcycle anymore.

>2 guys on one bike
gay

Amazingly, there are still holdout hippie communes here and there, like the one they visit.

I think there are surely also small redneck towns full of inbred Bubbas quick to make you squeal like a pig if you accidentally stumble into them as an outsider.

Go to a part of Route 66 out in the middle of nowhere, take in sights like ruined roadside gas stations and motels, and I bet you can recapture something of that time in between noise from the information age.

No. We're about done; the consumerism has about dried us up and we'll be left to piece ourselves together within a few decades.
Enjoy the Jewish flight to Europe and Australia.

>does mid-century America still exist?

No user, not even close. Now instead of stickin' it to the man and living off the grid as a free spirit means running an Etsy shop in between shifts at your local Starbucks while shitposting regurgitated opinions from network TV political "comedy" clips you saw on Facebook on your iPhone.

Those were liberals.

nigger what are you talking about, these 'sons of anarchy' fags are literally everywhere

I dunno. Is Australia still like mad max?

Thankfully. All fucking hippies must fucking hang.

If it isn't, it should be. I like to think the Humongous crawled out of the wreckage and is busy shitposting here as we speak.

Yeah, looks a little different now though. Not better, not worse, just different.

>File: image-w1280.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
motorcycles are dumb and impractical. As a motorcyclist I hated most of the community. They were autist that lived through their bikes instead of being actually real and interesting human beings. Also its fucking suicide to ride today with the amount of retards on phones driving around.

Yeah I did that but in a luxury sedan and it was fun those deserts made me the man I am today

Bikers are mostly faggots, unless you are going to a real motorcycle club rally in the remote mountains of New Mexico or something