Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x51wrLti_6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus, is she ok?

I won by 3 chess pieces, WHAT DO YOU MEAN MATE CARLSEN???? I WIN, REEEEE FIDEEE I HAVE MORE PIECES I WIN IM CHESS GOD!!!!!

Just legitimately picture this sack of bones trying to manage multiple natural disasters and a several international conflicts?

Hillary should be chained to the back of a pickup and driven from town to town on an apology tour

Is that why she isn't the president?

An estimated 4 million illegals managed to vote in CA alone, but surely they all voted for Donald Trump to deport them.

>Hillary won by 3 million votes

Odd that Donald J. Trump was sworn in, then, isn't it?

Still hiding her ankle tracker with that boot I see.

Does anyone have pics of huma’s ankle bracelet?

Yeah shes looking like a big winner there.

Just think this was almost our leader. We dodged a fucking bullet lads. Could you imagine seeing this bitch hobbling everywhere? If she was a horse she'd been sent to the glue factory by now.

Did you know that there are 4.5 million anchor babies in this country? That is not counting those that are officially to be considered illegal immigrants, and they also number in the millions.

kek still has the boot on

Trump won by 77 real votes.

How long has she been in a walking boot for a "stubbed toe now"? Jesus I broke my big toe and fucked up my foot before was only in a boot for a few weeks

Your "Populist" didn't have the majority of people vote for him.

2 months now I believe. The mainstream will probably start to get suspicious around June next year.

Nope. She lost.

No she's not ok you stupid leaf. The weight from all the hatred heaped upon her by Drumph supporters has crushed her...

Along with osteoporosis brought on by mad fucking drinking binges.

Hillary lost by 77 electoral college votes

You must be lost reddit is that way

He just had the ones whose votes mattered ;).

Hillary lost by three million votes or she would be president ya dummy

We did. Just not in major cities. Get your mob rule mentality the fuck out of here. Our founding FATHERS were smart enough to create the electoral college to prevent that from happening.

How much of a looser do you have to be to win, but still loose?

Actually she lost by 3 million votes.

and if you invite all mexican she will win for 100 million,we have been betrayed and the culprit should pay with blood the damage to this country

This much of one

>votes from illegal aliens and using dead people's names count as legitimate votes
Nope. If you count legitimate votes, Trump still won the popular vote.

Loose

Goddamn.... We elected a hell of a leader. Thank you lord for protecting us from Lady Shank Toe.

Got the majority of the white vote, which is all that really matters

whats with these people and needing these boots? is it punishment? cybernetic augmentation?

Hilary Clinton is an unfuckable swamp donkey that needs to crawl back into the crevice of hell in which she came from.

She won by three million votes against Sanders, yet people think he was robbed.

And yet the gifts just keep on coming. Guess I will just keep winning, and yo .... Well you were with her.

legalized ilegal alien shouldnt have right to vote, a family that has grow, fight and suffer for this countries for centuries and make what is today should be the only ones

Hiding their ankle bracelets

>boot on right leg
>using not one, but TWO crutches

jesus christ all her limbs are failing
it's only a matter of time before she gets robo prosthetics

cyberhill for president 2020

how many years after the election do you plan on posting this

So why call him a populist?

>slide thread

sage

11 million of which were illegals.

Our founding fathers would be utterly embarrassed at the shitshow of drumpf's administration

It's to protect the trotter after cloven hoof reassignment.

Yes but is she the president now? No? Aw shucks

No slaves are 3/5ths. You spics have to wait 400 years.

the fifteenth amendment grants voting rights to people of all color

Wow that boot is so pretty.. Which fbi boutique did she pick that up at??

Trimp calls himself a populist

They would bow down to him and suck his cock

Never heard him say that.

Two scoops for Donny, no comps for evil whore.

Ahhh just hang the likes of you.

If their vote counted, then why is Trump president instead of Hillary?

I read that it was budging under some clothes she was wearing but couldn't find pics. Would be nice if any autist could make a fancy collage of the pretty footwear.

3 million votes != penis

Sounds like he wasn't the populist then doesn't it?

> free shit for everyone just vote for me
> open borders and amnesty for everyone just vote for me

Vs

> lower taxes and make trade competitive
> all the illegal faggots have to go back

I wonder who the populist was, hmmm...

No he didn't you fucking retard. Populist is just a word that globalists use to discredit politicians who actually give a shit about their people instead of just doing whatever the bankers want.

You think those bankers were paying Hillary 200k a speech because she wasn't their lapdog? Like others have said, I think you'd be more comfortable over at reddit as you seen to have next to zero pattern recognition.

Chicago won the World Series, right? While that was still fresh in the public mind, a Federalist History blogger used it as a simple metaphor.
World Series, game one. Team A wins 12-2. Team B rallies, and goes on to win the next four games, each one by a score of 1-0. Who wins the World Series?
Team B, because they won more games.
But wait! Team A scored 12 runs and Team B only scored 6, therefore Team A is twice as deserving of the victory!
Now imagine it's not seven games, but 50 states. It's still about the number of games you win, not the cumulative score. That's the rule which determines the winner, fairly or unfairly.

"giving [power] back to you, the people"
"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people"

his whole thing was answering to the people, but he couldn't even get a majority of Americans to answer to him?

Big John has her beat though

you don't know what a populist is, that's clear

SHE.

FUCKING.

LOST.

>Nigger trying to understand the founders

because of an archaic electoral system that no other civilized country uses

also russian interference

Get it right. She LOST by 3 million votes. It's your system - you have to live with it while the rest of the world continues to laugh.

Is her bootie there to hide the ankle bracelet monitor?

hillary was arrested? that's news to me. or did this only happen in the fox news dimension?

Just goes to show how unprecedented the shill campaign and subsequent salt explosion was from last year.

They really had no clue at all, just goes to show how dangerous and stupid the media can be, you'd think that democrats above all else would hate them now since they lied like a bunch of fucking assholes, but dems are a bunch of fucking assholes too so to them it seemed legit.

They just refuse to understand that they are wrong, too much of their identity leverages on them being right about absolutely everything.

>his whole thing was answering to the people
the monster

You're so pathetic. I would tell you to take solace at being such a loser in your stock returns but as you're obviously a moron I think it's a pretty safe bet you can't do that.

Let me guess, it's the candidate you don't like

So...their vote didn't count

it cleary isn't drumpf, since he has no popular mandate

when faced with facts the drumpftard/russian shill can only sling meaningless insults

I as talking to a friend over the holidays and had almost forgotten about all the Electoral College fuckery the Dems tried. The Wiki says
>seven electors voted against their pledged candidates: two against Trump and five against Clinton. A further three electors attempted to vote against Clinton but were replaced or forced to vote again

their vote counted to show that the republicans have no chance in 2018. alab*ma and virg*nia are just the beginning

Hillary won California.

A single state shouldn't have the right to dictate terms to the rest of the country, that is why the College exists.

this sums it up
youtu.be/x51wrLti_6c

Why is she still wearing that boot?

That was cooked right from the start. Bernie was fucked before he even plugged in his coffeemaker.

>Hillary won by 3 million votes
>Hillary won
>won
kek

but florida and ohio should have power to decide the election?

No shit it isn't trump.

How anyone can say "trump is the most unpopular president in history" and "trump is a populist" In the same sentence just blows my mind.

If he truly represented the every man then how the fuck it he so unpopular, get your fucking story straight. People are just flinging shit because they are a bunch of pussy ass cry babies.

Bernie was the populist if anyone was, hence all the normies losing their shit when he sold out like the kike he was.

Just keep calling us names and see what happens. Literally, please do keep calling us names.

Our founding fathers were smarter than you. Imagine that.

they weren't expecting to win in Virginia, and dems just barely managed to squeak out a win against a 'child molester' in Alabama. And right now GOP voters don't have a 'bad guy' to rally against. Just wait for the Dems to put up some blue haired faggot or something as their candidate in 2020! It will be hilarious.

Not in states with voter ID laws

>5'11 vs 6'0

I never said he was a populist.

What about correct the record?

Are you just going to pretend that the democrats don't hire literal subversive shills to push their agenda everywhere?

Your probably just pissed because the "Russians" did it for free and we still won despite the left paying hundreds of millions just to be called out for their bullshit anyway.

Your a fucking moron. Oh look, nothing happened.

Did I just hear a spoon clank

I didn't either, that was a statement.

>people actually thought this infirm old hag could be elected President

Where did the evil Russians touch you, user?