Nail in the coffin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dark and twisted, just like the jewish psyche.

This is not so much a monument, but glimplse of what (((they))) envision the future looking like - grey, dead, and devoid of any human element.

Annex us any time now plz.

It makes no fucking sense.

>the steps to the oven are paved in gold

>jewish art

destroy it

Fpbp

I'm pretty sure they're going to make another showah just to stay revelant. There was a couple good threads that were slid and they wereabout all the landn that they're buying in Patagonia

Its a postmodern nightmare as i was expecting, they should try to hide there intentions a little better. Its also very cliche once you see one post modern monument you see them all.

Then don't visit you fucking losers. God, we just kid around about being racist, but sometimes you dumb fucks take the jokes serious.

I think it looks like a nice place. I might visit just because I just LOVE museums.

How pathetic the life of a racist; small brain and small penis makes them miss out the fun in life

You're like a little goyim, watch this
*builds deconstructionist kike-spike

When are they going to open the roller coaster?

kill yourself kike

This. So many fucking shills today.

Haunting. Moving.

>Limited edition flag
>reddit spacing
>using the word racist unironically

>we

You people are truly evil.

Postmodern architecture is so fucking ugly and devoid of humanity.

>how do you do fellow Sup Forumsanders

(((Fellow white people)))

It's cutting into the building.

(((They))) did this on purpose.

>indoctrinating children by telling them ww2 horror stories and forcing them to hate their own skin color
>causing permanent trauma to their psyche and turning them into ethnomasochists

shut up kike

That everyone is prejudiced, even the holocaust museum curators

Morality is subjective. To me, you are evil for denying the truth.

>plebbit

>spacing

underrated

How many Canadian jews died in the holocaust?

Let go of the fucking Holocaust already

>first
But wait, there's more!

Not the worst holocaust temple Ive ever seen. Maybe the sharp angles will help remind jews that anyone who criticizes them ever is hitler, and that all goyim must be destroyed via replacement level immigration and refugee policies in every western country and failure to comply is hitler

As a Jew, I am sorry about this heresy and idiocy, not all of (((us))) are responsible.
I am not surprised Leafs are cucks though.

Making a Holocaust monument, not making a WW2 monument because Jewish lives matter more, so fucking sickening

>you see, this shit piece we call art or architecture is just symbolism and not a massive cash grab and if anyone calls us out on it we can call them anti Semites

looks like evidence in a money laundering case

Concrete is seriously ugly as fuck though

Why does all Jewish architecture literally look like Merchants?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

You should try being Jewish only on the paternal side. All of the guilt, realizing your genetic heritage is literally destroying the world, with absolutely no stake to claim! Fastest route to blackpill short of being a Argentinian manlet.

Pull it back a few feet and it looks like a miller lite ad in 90's magazine

I swear you have been shilling all day. Get the fuck out of here faggot

>he doesn’t understand postmodernism
Pleb. The intention is to instill cultural inferiority into the viewer by their inability to appreciate the “art”. The audience collectively lie to each other as “getting” it, reinforcing the inferioirityand causing a schism in the psyche between what is enjoyable and what is socially acceptable.
Fucking L2Art, faggot.

And? It doesn’t remind you of jews?

>holocaust monument
>twisted shapes

succinct

good place to do some sick wallrides

>t. blue pilled kike

Why THE FUCK is there a holocaust museum in EVERY GOD DAMN COUNTRY? I don't see a UGANDAN GENOCIDE MONUMENT anywhere in sight and we DIRECTLY PARTICIPATED IN THE AID FOR FUCK'S SAKE. EVERYWHERE (((THEY))) ALWAYS HAVE TO WHINE ABOUT BEING PERSECUTED.
>the goyim persecute us because they blame us for killing christ
IS THAT WHY NEBUCHADNEZZAR EXILED YOU 600 FUCKING YEARS BEFORE CHRIST YOU FUCKING STUPID INBRED RUBES?

lol my company helped build that. went 2x over budget lol

Where do they keep the pizza?

>we

Why does Canada need a holohoax museum?

I love these counter memes make a bunch more

Lol.
Golden stairway leading to a Christmas tree.

Well played Canada, well played.

it was pretty much our fault

We don't. I'm so fucking sick and tired of our country apologizing and self flagellating for shit it had nothing to do with.

Just like everything in Ottawa. Pedestrian bridge at south keys? Shitbridge in riverside south? Fucking liberals want functionality, affordability, and aesthetics. Pick 2 nigger and shut the fuck up. But these soccer moms with government jobs cant do that so they bitch and push back schedules and force replanning until its over budget anyways and then they forget about it until its built, then they want to put something else up.

Im in the US for christmas and I dont eant to go back.

Will there be a memorial for the Canadian society destroyed by (((multiculturalism))) when we're a fucking mulatto shitskin nation?

of course, no sane person thinks that looks nice.

Am I supposed to understand this?

This is what irks me the most. Not only do they seek to annihilate us as a people and a nation. They seek to abolish every single trace of our existence.

>Then don't visit you fucking losers.
OH I WILL FAGGOT
ILL VISIT IT EVERY FUCKING DAY
HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE BITTER LUMPS

INB4 They force Elon Musk build a Holocaust museum on Mars

The land isn't even yours to begin with. It belongs to the NATIVES

Good riddance. Why would natives want a monument to those who nearly killed them off? Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

>Elon Musk
t. reddit

go eat your grandma's "ashes" kike

I don't understand why the white countries that fought AGAINST the Nazis need holocaust museums.

Can someone please explain?

YEAH KIKE
go eat your grandma's ash hole

You spanish folk have been so blacked by history you act like niggers

>t. reddit
Nope. Elon Musk is literally the only major person talking about going to Mars.

Also, how do you know what goes on over at reddddit?

Finally, pic related.

Fpbp

not enough

Elon Musk is is driving his """""businesses"""" into the ground and leeching government handouts
hes a con artist and a fraud

Why are they publicizing this building when it's clearly unfinished? Alert me when they actually have all the statues in place and it starts looking like an actual monument.

fuark looking like a dystopian pharma state already

(Checked)
Can't you appreciate Jewish art?

lol I am but my Jewish heritage is that of based religious jews that help the world not atheist traitor kikes.

kek

the moons size relative to earth in this image is wrong
kinda ruins it for me

This. And don't even get me on the distance.
Autism much?

It’s about time.

Jesuz ...every podunk down has one now, so we’re running waaaaaay behind.

It’s the first, but let’s all pray it isn’t the last. And let’s hope they they upthe sizzle a bit. This one is an ok start but let’s put some money and pride and pizazz into all of our future holocaust memorials.

what an ugly piece of shit

No they just end and you fall into a jacuzzi filled with bikini babes with champagne.

That part represents the healing and a brighter future

They add a giant steel triangle to every museum. I swear, they’ve done this in like 5 or six cities now.

>Oy Vey!!!

fpbp

>everything i dont understand or like is a jewish shill

Probably all done by Libeskind