Eh...

>Another boring as shit yuri HS sol
No thanks.

Who are you quoting?

WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO
INCOMING ANIMEKINO ALERT
I REPEAT
INCOMING ANIMEKINO
THIS IS NOT A DRILL (SCREEN GLITCHES OUT, PRODUCING SOME KEWL VAPORWAVE EFFECTS)
PLEASE PROCEED IN THE PRECISE MANNER WHICH YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN TAUGHT
****END TRANSMISSION****

Yamada isn't cute enough

same person

Try again nigger.

gay

Where does it say JC Staff?

Please yuri save us from the recent NTR anime trend

Make anime pure again.

Only when she has a little plant growing out of her head is she cute.

It's alright, not great. I'm a pleb and horny so I'll probably just watch it for the vanilla lewd.

Taiyou no Ie OVA when?

I want a boyfriend like Kase.

Is this the year of miracles?

That would be too nice to happen.

I hope they adabt Murcielago next

Dare I ask for Otome no Teikoku next?

Well Citrus is coming in the fall...I just hope it has a good studio to really get the character design.

This.

bloom into you when?

There's really no decent stopping point yet

Honestly though, I think this is a sub trend that is quickly going to die off when all of these yuri adaptations flop.

Swap Swap when?

Is Yamada a yuri dork?

120% dork

Why hasn't this been improved yet?

Citrus is pretty popular though, both in the west and in Japan. NTR I don't know I guess it depends on the animation.

NTR Trap - Creators in Pack

Well, not looking good.

Is 2017 the new 2009?

Holy shit it's real
Now we only need a Yuzumori-san adaption to make anime great again

Kase's boobs look smaller.

>there's a kiss in the first few chapters
Under 1000 sales confirmed. Otaku like yuribait, not yuri.

best archetype

This will be pure yuri healing. Almost 0 drama + cute confession

Prepare for "but we're both girls!" said a million times

>there's a kiss in the first few chapters
Didn't that get retconed away?

>same guy who made Ren'ai Miman
MAKE WAY FOR THE CUTEST SHIT EVER

>guy

If this really gets anime the only next best thing that could happen would be YagaKimi anime. Fuck Citrus and NTR, bland boring drama.

>YagaKimi
Fuck that garbage. Who cares about generic love triangle shit done to death for the 1000000th time.

What really needs to get an anime is Girl Friends.

>Girl Friends
Who cares about generic misunderstandings shit done to death for the 1000000th time.

What really needs to get an anime is Seifuku no Vampiresslord.

Let it go user, it's been too long

>Yuri.
Just what exactly Sup Forums needs, We're fucking doomed.

Because it's not generic misunderstandings. It's how people would actually act in those situations.
Girl Friends is also one of the very first series of its kind. So it can't be generic. The things that come after it can be, though.

Fuck no, half of that shit is girl A angsting because girl B had a boyfriend once and because of that she wants one too which leads to girl B angsting because she think her love interest is sucking a dick. Most overrated yuri stuff ever.

Fuck both of you, Octave anime when.

But Octave is shit

Better than generic high school non-relationship crap where everyone is running around like headless chickens for 200+ chapters and then in the last chapter they hold hands.

Not really

Fuck off you pakistani subhuman

That's not even close to what happens. What series did you read?

>Fuck both of you, Octave anime when.
Octave is more or less a mishmash of the worst parts of both GirlFriends and YagaKimi

Honestly I just want a "Their Story" kinda story made into an anime

Director: Takuya Satou
Key Animation: Kyuta Sakai

twitter.com/pKjd/status/842979345052311552

Anime when?

Odd, for these past few days I've been thinking Kase-san would probably be the next thing to get adapted.

How are we sure it's not just a commercial?

This, and Yagakimi hopefully.

>It's realistic
>The entire conflict can be solved by talking to each other for 30 seconds

Just like every other shoujo romance adapted

When you have self worth issues it's hard to talk about things. Even more so when you think that you're disgusting because you're both girls™.
She didn't want to risk losing the friendship she had by pushing the relationship further.

I think it's still largely unconfirmed, it's a poster for an upcoming yuri doujin event. So it could be an OVA/ONA sort of thing. The story kind of repeated itself after the first confession and you get a ton of episodes that were basically SoL episodes with no development. So they can simply take everything before the confession and put it into an OVA.

I approve of this much more than NTR and Citrus though. I think it's actually a bit better than AnoKiss which suffers from a boring main couple.

It's not a love triangle if the third person's existence isn't even acknowledged by the others

Does that person's who existence isn't even acknowledged love someone else who already has someone with a love interest? Yes? Then it's a love triangle.

There were conflicts after that point. Both of them confessed to the other one at different times and neither tried to say anything in response.

2017 truly is the year of yuri.

Akko told Mari that she thought girls kissing for fun was normal when they were taking pictures and stuff at photo booths.

It makes sense that when Akko confessed Mari thought she meant that it was "friend love".

Don't even bother, Girl Friendsfags are beyond deluded.
I don't understand why /u/ loves to shit on Citrus yet they are constantly jerking off over GF when they are the same kind of melodramatic shit.

It made sense once. It happened multiple times.

It only happened a single time.

But what that person said was already proven wrong.

Both Akko and Mari had the same reaction to the multiple times the other confessed or strongly hinted at it.

There's only so many times a character can realistically be completely wrong about what they think the other person means and be convinced that they are right.

Boring yuri manga get adapted again.

It's not enough material

Akko thought Mari was serious after Mari made it clear she was serious. Which only happened once.
And the reason Mari did not understand Akko's first confession is explained here

I remember some yurifags from the previous Kuzu thread complained there is no pure yuri anime. Well it appears you faggots will get what you want.

Please be true.

oh my, is this happend will be too good

It's gonna flop.

Horrible excuse for shitty writing. Even the author makes fun of Mari's mental retardation.
The only reason 90% of the drama in Girl Friends happens is because Mari suffers from severe autism.

Are you forgetting that's Mari's literal first actual interpersonal relationship outside of her family? It's kind of given that she wouldn't understand a lot of things.

>Yamada isn't cute enough
Shut the fuck up, Yamada is plenty cute.

>yurishit
Dead on arrival.

Nice.

I don't think I'd be able to survive this level of concentrated sweetness animated.

Their Story has decently engaging characters at least. 99% of yuri characters are so bland and boring they're pretty much interchangeable.

Welcome to high school yurishit.

I never understood the Girl Friends circlejerk but the little I read of Citrus was complete irredeemable shit.

Drama that comes from autistic characters is easier to bite through and you build up a tolerance for it with the prevalence of them. Drama that comes from trashy and ridiculous situations and characters being cunts is never worth putting up with unless it crosses the "so bad it's good" line.

>I hope they adabt Murcielago next

I see it be like a Netflix-exclusive TV show due to the intense sex and violence that will never fly on Japanese TV broadcast unless there are extensive edits

Imouto please.

The saving grace of citrus is two best girls about to engage in a homosexual affair.

Another yuri flop. Nice.

>Another yuri flop
Name one recent yuri flop

Flip flappers, Pandora. Loved both though.

Considering Sakai is credited as "key animation", it's probably just an OVA or something.

So suffering in bound?

Nice. Adapt Adachi to Shimamura next please.

Oh my. I'm so happy.

Just reading this. This manga is absolutely insane and I like it. Impossible to adapt as a TV series though, but soma OVAs would be nice.

Not impossible, it could have some censorship but that is easily fixable with BD's.