There is literally nothing wrong with this

There is literally nothing wrong with this

Jubilee?

>taking money away from people who know how to use it
>giving it to people who don't

So I work hard all my life, buy a house, have a kid and the state takes the house instead of me being able to pass the house on. What is my incentive to work hard if the fruits of my labor are just redistributed?

well she sure thinks so because she wrote an article that provided her opinions. You however did not provide any evidence or contribute at all. This will be reported and saged

>freelance journalist

trustfund baby*

leftists say human nature is a social construct.

Nah. Just a 3% inheritance tax is enough really. Without it you end up like us and get a Gina Reinhart.

>there's nothing wrong with seizing land from farmers when they try to pass it on

God I hate city cucks

That is retarded, these same leftists claim they believe in evolution, yet some how the human animal is exempt from those rules.

Someone just found out her brothers got the bulk of the will.

doubtless

I agree.

You are being taxed 100% of the value of the house. So it would be double the value. Part of it would need to be exempted.

>Work hard all my life to give my Children a better life than I had
>Die
>State takes all my assets and redistributes them to niggers who need more gibmedats
Sounds really great

All that'll happen is what's happening now with the Chinese. Those that can will invest in foreign property or keep their money offshore.

Also the greater good is people looking after their own children.

Society would crumble with that high of an inheritance tax. The money is already taxed at least once already, sometimes twice, taxing it a third time for everything left is fucking insane.

you're expecting common sense from leftists? kek.

>Be middle class man
>Work hard to provide for my children
>Save up a ton of money
>Die
>All that money goes to the state
Inheritance taxes simply keep people out of the upper echelons of society by preventing them from building wealth over multiple generations.

That isn't what is happening with the Chinese.

The Chinese cannot get a decent return on their money and they have no safety net so they have an excessive amount of savings from a western perspective.

>doubling the value of already stupidly expensive houses

> take away hard earned money from dead people
> give it to lazy niggers and spics

>Works whole life
>40% income tax
>Well at least I keep the other 60%
>Drives to shop
>Road tax
>Picks out some nice things
>20% VAT
>Guess I will put the rest in savings for my kids
>Capital gains tax
>Dies
>Inheritance tax

Generational wealth is generally created by government intervention or manipulation. Why should Rockefeller, Soros or Vanderbilt get a better chance at life than everyone else?

Imagine working hard your entire life, being sensible, having a low time preference, struggling, saving up and taking wise investments only to have your money confiscated by communists to give to Muslims fresh off the boat who despise you. It's enough to want to murder government officials.

YES THERE IS IT"S MY MONEY AND I"LL LEAVE IT TO WHOEVER I WANT. NOT THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

HERE"S A BETTER IDEA FOR YOU THOUGH: DEFUND THE WALFARE STATE.

Yet you live in the land of superannuation and everything is already stupidly overpriced because of irl rooposting.

Now THIS is subversion.

I guarantee this cunt is a jew.

What's to stop parents from gradually gifting their wealth to their children before death leaving nothing of an inheritance?

The funny part of this is only brainlet poorfags will end up paying it and everyone else will just (((overpay))) for miscellaneous items their kids are selling

When Britain goes full Sharia I hope they make an example of the Guardian and all who've written for it.

I believe a base amount per heir should be tax free.

However these heiresses of mega fortunes are useless as tits on a bull and do nothing but fund SJW causes or cause drama.

Ironically grandparents have tried to cut off useless offspring and sometimes from a legal stance, cannot.

>Doom generations of the poor to remain on welfare because they can't pass anything on to the next generation. Including homes.
This is some thinly veiled shit schlomo.

As Don Rickle's would say; 'You're black and I'm white - thems the breaks.' No one deserves anything in life, and you can only make work what you get given.

>everyone just hides away precious metals
>the US dollar loses all of it's value
>the majority of the money flowing in the US is no longer controlled by the government
>no incentive to save in your old age, just spend everything and leech off the government

Someone doesn't understand basic economics.

Easy. Sell all your things to your kids when you get old, for very low price.

Bam. Not inheritance, just a business transaction, don't you know?

Take me with dad

so instead you have all of your paychecks taken while they get off the boat to pay for turbanbombs. Why not just cut off the welfare?

>Turn 75
>Sell you son your multi billion dollar business for three dollars and a half sandwich.

Nothing changes except you fuck over families who's provider dies at an early age.

(((The greater good)))

17 So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun was grievous to me. All of it is meaningless, a chasing after the wind. 18 I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. 19 And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless. 20 So my heart began to despair over all my toilsome labor under the sun. 21 For a person may labor with wisdom, knowledge and skill, and then they must leave all they own to another who has not toiled for it. This too is meaningless and a great misfortune. 22 What do people get for all the toil and anxious striving with which they labor under the sun? 23 All their days their work is grief and pain; even at night their minds do not rest. This too is meaningless.

dumb frogposter

>Gets hit by paki in lorry*
>Dies

(((Greater Good)))

Many trust fundies right now are the ones funding all the SJW groups that enable these gimmigrants to come in the first place. They're the ones sitting around virtue signalling all day while blowing grandad's money on their gay lover or their drug habit.

If they had to pay for the welfare state themselves, rather than ordinary taxpayers, you can bet a lot of it would stop.

not to mention the entire economy collapsing..

Because the welfare state is a terrible idea that feeds idleness, breeds niggers, and attracts useless takers.
Because people ought to be able to disburse their assets the way they want.
Because you're a stupid commie with stupid commie ideas.
If such a law existed people would do everything they could to circumvent it, like gifting hard assets, transferring property titles, transferring cash/stocks/whatever. And then you would say the law doesn't do enough and that you should tax every thing every person ever does because it's nothing is ever enough to feed your stupid pet niggers.

this

(((greater good)))

lmao the govt is now telling pensioners to fuck off and use their super before they're qualified for a pension payment. I'm happy to have it but today it exists more as a way to prop up the economy than it is a safety net for retirement.

>about to die
>buy gifts for family
>tree fiddy on bank account for daddy taxman
Just start when you reach your pension.

>Generational wealth is generally created by government intervention or manipulation

For the STATE, not an individual or family.

> Why should Rockefeller, Soros or Vanderbilt get a better chance at life than everyone else?

Why not? Seriously, give me a good reason why they shouldn't. Their family has the right to keep all the money they have accumulated and do with it as they please. If your family had a lot of money I know you wouldn't be complaining.

Seriously, why cant Libtards leave our board alone?

>I know X is unfeasible but imagine anyway
I hate this type of grade-school tier type of journalism

With that kind of attitude we should just let the jews march us into the meat grinder just because thats how it has always been.

I would just quit my job and become a welfare leech. Zero incentive to work.

>get married, have a few kids
>make decent money
>die accidentally
OOPS SORRY, YOUR WIFE AND TODDLERS WILL JUST HAVE TO BE HOMELESS NOW

Why is her left eye so much smaller than her right one?

>However these heiresses of mega fortunes are useless as tits on a bull and do nothing but fund SJW causes or cause drama

And you think that's a valid reason for the government to take your family's wealth?

That’s what the welfare state is for, retard.

Urm, that wealth was already taxed when it was made. Why do moochers want to re-tax things to oblivion? Income tax is designed to hurt the middle class; wealthy people use shelters like trusts and foundations to pass wealth to their useless offspring.

this cunt needs a cock shoved in her mouth 247 so as to help save our species from the extinction she is desperately hoping to bring about through talking

Resisting the jew has nothing to do with the idea that everybody deserves something. You can be a poor somalian child and still resist the jew.

>Spend all your money before you die goy

>implying there is incentives now

>why not fund a welfare state with a 100% inheritance tax?
Because people work harder and longer in their lives when they know that they will be able to pass down some of the wealth they create to their children. Consider the following scenarios
>Inheritance tax = 40%: Worker works until he is 70, and leaves behind an estate worth $1 million to pass to his children. State taxes $400,000.
>Inheritance tax = 100%: Worker works until he is 60 and spends all his money before he dies, even taking on some debt because fuck it, he can't leave any to his children anyway. State taxes $0.
Hmm tough call here.
Why do lefties not understand that lower tax rates can bring in more revenue by motivating people to work? I think it is because they are essentially authoritarian and would command people to work so they could feel good about using other people's money to provide gibs to "the oppressed". Basically lefties are bullied faggots who want to take political power as adults to punish the sort of people that remind them of bullies.

Would she do it?

the point of articles like this aren't to convince retrograde nazis, they're to shift the overton window to the left to create the multicultural communist society for the betterment of mankind.

its ok if it happens to white ppl
black people never had anything from the start

>Your grand/parents worked hard to ensure they left you with something to make use of after they were gone
>I think I should have some of that too.

They wont actually care what works they just want to meddle

Why not hang this cunt from a lamppost?

>Unironically thinks the welfare state should exist for this purpose when the family will already be covered by what the dead man left behind.

You guys have no legitimate arguments to support the authors idea. Its stupid for so many reasons and so are you guys.

There is a convincing argument that Rockefeller helped start WWI and WWII so they could access Saudi oil. Look it up.

These dynasties are cancer for the 99.9999% of the rest of us. THEY are the ones funding the welfare state, making money off wars, poisoning our food supply. Lobbying governments to make the middle class pay for the poor.
Make them pay instead.

>create the multicultural communist society
so... to kill the human race?

got it this bitch is a genocidal maniac

giving women any rights whatsoever was a gigantic mistake that will inevitably lead to the downfall of humanity

human nature is an ECONOMIC construct. you change your behavior to whatever is best at getting you money, ie. the golden rule, ie. he who has the gold makes the rules, ie. people without gold do whatever the people with gold say, or else they end up with nothing needing welfare.

FUCKING CUNT

Why do left wing journos feel the need to give the world economics advice? They make it abundantly clear they have no idea how economics works.

>Implying I support government subsidies
You have the right to do everything in your power to improve the standards of living of your children. If you want to leave each of your children 20 billion in your will, that's fine. The logic that it is wrong to leave your children money is disgusting and can easily lead to lines of thought of actively giving your children any advantages
>You can't pay for your child's college, after all there are probably better qualified people whose parents can't or won't pay for their college
>You can't send your child to a good, well respected private school, that's abusing your wealth when other people need it more
It is your job to take care of your family, if your kids need school supplies or new clothes that isn't my problem, and if I choose to help you it is simply due to my own desire to, not due to any obligation.

Besides it isn't like the Rockafellers leave their children everything in their will, they generally either give them cushy jobs where they can rake in millions every year, or leave them gifts. Middle class people are much less able to do that and thus are proportionally hurt far more.

>i want to inflate the economy twice as fast

This.

They really do bear schoolyard grudges well into adulthood.

There are any number of moral and economic arguments against this kind of cunty stupidity, but here's a much better one based on pragmatism: you will fucking never, ever be able to impose it.

>what some feminist retard cunt with no understanding of economics wants to take everything intended for my children at death
>cool i'll just put it in trust
>or disburse it while i'm alive
>or no longer bank in the us
>or a million other fucking things i can do to get around this

I honestly cannot believe, even in the Current Judeo-Satanic Year, that there are people this fucking dumb writing newspaper columns.

Ah yes, incentive the ultra wealthy to dismantle the means of production and convert it into consumables and luxuries before they die. Sounds like a good plan.

>implying any of the people in charge, whose lives revolve around accumulating familial wealth and power would entertain the notion of doing that

Because it's not your money?

multiculturalism and communism just work, did you ever wonder why they were so popular, they're just the natural state of people when you leave them alone.

Are these people even real?
I used to be a commie in my youth... And I can follow her line of thought. It is clearly flawed to the bone. Like, say, assuming whoever is in charge knows what's better for my kids.
Implying everyone has to start from scratch.

I believe it is a self-made woman writing this... Not someone whose parents paid for college.

WHO do you think is currently lobbying the government to steal a portion of *everyone's* income or spending currently? Especially for their pet social programs?

They are!

So what are pensioners going to do?

>For the STATE, not an individual or family.
Civil society is a thing. The STATE is more than legal structures. That is the real problem when influence can be peddled without it being visible that influence is peddled.

>Why not? Seriously, give me a good reason why they shouldn't. Their family has the right to keep all the money they have accumulated and do with it as they please.
So I suppose that the Ford Foundation, Soros' Open Society initiative and the Carnegie Foundation can subvert western society and our values with impunity just because they have the right to. It is nice to see you know who holds the power over you.

>If your family had a lot of money I know you wouldn't be complaining.
My family has a comfortable amount of money. But then again we aren't talking about comfortable amounts of money are we?

>Seriously, why cant Libtards leave our board alone?
Not a libtard. But you can put up any strawman you want.

How about abolish the fucking welfare state.
Deport all the immigrants.

Government intervention causes ultra wealthy Rockefeller types and brainlets think more government regulations will help..

lmfao jews inventing new ways to tax whitey for everything

there are no "rules" to evolution dumbass. in evolution, whichever animals coincidentally have genes and features that allow them to reproduce more in whatever the current conditions happen to be survive, and the others die off in natural selection.
In human society, whoever has the gold or social power makes the rules. Whoever doesn't follow those rules stays poor and dies unless they kill the people with the gold and take the power and make their own rules.
There is no "human nature" apart from you either bend the knee to the people in power or you die. Even people on welfare have to follow rules, and if they don't then they get kicked off welfare. And if they turn to crime to survive then they are imprisoned/executed by cops.
It isn't "Human nature" to turn into a tranny. But you've got plenty of faggots cutting off their dicks because they see that as a way to get privilege and social attention and whatever other benefits from the faggot society. If the government gave tons of free money to trannies you'd have a lot more people cutting off their dicks.

They would but it includes an obscure loophole that requires $50m of assets to take advantage of

We aren't even talking about that. The only reason you are even conflating it like that is because you have billionaires setting the argument up like that.

Inheritance shouldn't be taxed at all, it's double dipping.

Why are Nogs in LOVE with welfare?
Maybe it's bad for you.

Post link because I refuse to believe this is an actual piece

>obvious bait
>obvious nigger
You’re not fooling anyone, nigger!

She wants all of us to become salary slaves

You should really take a long walk off of a short bridge. Please kill yourself.