Does wanting to be a stepdad make me a cuck?

Depbating with my friend. Wanna know opinions

Yas.

Of course not, my wife's son loves me and if being loved is being a cuck, then consider me a cuckold.

its ok if the kid is the same race as you and her and you produce 10 more kids of your own and the dad is completely out of the picture or dead.

Technically yeah if you're gonna raise the kid, but if you're gonna have a good life with her and have kids of your own then you're good m8

Probably not if you fuck the kid

Be gud stppdady

Isn't it kind of the opposite of cuck? He was there first, now you're taking his place.

Yes.

This

Say what you will about cucks, but at least they they are raising children.

Yes

Yes

No, I am more proud of my step dad and I don't even acknowledge that my bio-dad is existent. and all of what I have ever done is in the name of making him proud of me. He's been harsh to me, but it has done nothing but improve me. If you treat your stepson like your own and expect the best from him, then you will not be disappointed as a father. Everything I do is for him and my mother, but since my mother has an unconditional love for me, it is my father who I try to please the most. He knew what he was getting into when it came to finally adopting me at 10 years old, after 6 years of raising me. Treat him right, and you won't regret it OP. I am currently saving to pay off my parent's mortgage as an anniversary gift in the future, and getting my graduate degree, and it will be all because of my step father.

Thats what i thought as well, but he disagrees

Bigots!!!1!1!1!

Really this. I'd feel like more of a cuck having someone else raise my child.

Tl;dr

>fag
You gave up your right to an acceptable opinion when you became a degenerate.

As long as you treat those step children as your own AFTER their mother has died (maybe 50 year from now, but doesnt matter). I have seen this many times. Step fathers/mothers abandon their step children when the biological parent has passed. They choose to only be around their own biological children after that. Step parents are some of those diabolical pieces of shit on this earth. They turn on anyone that isnt their blood relation, even if they have spent 40 years as your step parent.

Well said

What makes you a cuck is that you don't have any kids of your own, or don't be otherwise manly. Cucks in how you live, not what you do. However, most guys in your position will be cucks of some nature. Good luck and God bless.

btw. Assuming single mom and not a war widow or death of dad by accident.

You gave up your right to have an acceptable opinion when you decided to make a blog on an Asian basket weaving forum.

You're the dickhead here. Stop posting.

We could already tell you suck cock no need for the memeflag.

The only situation in which you aren't a cuck is if you are sterile for some reason yet still want to raise kids

>STOP POSTING
t. Ausfag

Don't you have a black kid to raise?

Yes

Are you trying to diddle somebody elses kids?

Why would anybody WANT to be a stepfather?

If you are sterile - it's all good

if you're functioning physically fine, then yes, you're a closeted kid diddler and should seek help

What if my wife has a kid from previous abusive marriage but can no longer have kids due to medical condition? Asking for a friend.

no so long as the children are white and you are well aware and proven to be an alpha. other wise there is a distinct possibility beta-meters will be triggered

Go to bed, Luke.

Don't you have colon cancer to be dying of? You genetic dead end.

>something a nigger said for 500 Alex

>Says the manlet raising some coalburners BASED black son
Kek

Not necessarily. Entirely depends on circumstances of stepchild's existence. No one cheats just once...

This is best-case scenario. Just be aware you still only pass along behavior, not genes...

the only time its ever acceptable to become a step dad is if you're a single parent already and its a trade off

apart from that you're a cuckold

>Bruhhh comedy
>mulatto prince
Did you figure that out all by yourself, user?

>evenabrokenwatch.png

Try out being a dad and try her out without being stuck and financially tied to her incase shes a blood sucking leech

Sounds like a lot of projection.

What if I donate sperm? Perform some buckshot strategy where I get like 50 women pregnant without trying but im also a step dad?

Sounds like I hit the nail on the head on life m80

yes

Oh yes. And cuck's make great role models for kids.

Nah. I'm head and shoulders taller than you and I'm not an insecure virgin like yourself. Maybe you should try harder with your bait I guess it made me reply.

Depends on the race

>I'm taller than you!
Says the dumbass on an anonymous forum

OP may be cuck by nature.

I cant surf

>white bull

>Cucked by the ocean
Pathetic.

Plz no gay

You already want to the bulls cum out of your girlfriend, why not get it from the main source?

Out of your ass? Fag

Asses don't produce cum, dumbass.

Whered u say produced?

Yes.

And just wait till she says you touched her.

Beat them both

The bull's dick, your main source of protein.

fpbp

Of course, by the very definition of the word. How is this even debatable?