Fire Force/Fire Brigade of Flames Chapter 71

Looks like Tamaki was given her own battle. Granted, there's still excessive fanservice... but at least it's something? Thanks Ōkubo. -_-

Such an exciting fight! In all seriousness, this reminds me of the fight with Fodder 12 member Jacob from Fairy Tail.

>doing ecchi instead of giving SE a proper resolution
fuck him

Is this shit good? I got bored after the first 20 chapters. Does it pick up and start bring good after that?

The series has it's ups and downs. I think it got exciting again around chapter 37, but this is one of the major flaws of the series. Constant fanservice with Tamaki especially.

>-_-
>mangapanda

What? That was the first place I was able to read this chapter.

What the fuck is the point of having a designated fanservice character? Why doesn't she cover up she fights fires for fucks sake. Why is this series so shit? How far has this Okubo fallen?

He's just being a snooty asshole. dont worry senpai

Okubo never developed as an author huh

She's Fire proof due to her Flame abilitites like most of the other Fire Fighters in this series.

she does cover up
it just comes off

I didn't bother reading far enough to catch that.

>it just comes off
Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit but that sounds like it becomes really boring really fast.

Garbage manga

everyone in the manga understands that her clothes coming off is just pure stupidity and she knows she is helpless against it.

>mangapanda
>...
>-_-
Why?

Is that supposed to make it better?

Almost forgot, my "favorite" part of the chapter.

deconstruction of ecchi

>deconstruction of ecchi
No, it's playing it completely straight and just hanging a lampshade on it.

>Oh no my pants came off for the nth time again, how unfortunate is me

That's on the same level as people flipping 180 degrees in midair after falling and winding up with panties in their face. Just because characters acknowledge that it's dumb doesn't mean that the idea is being deconstructed.

she's supposed to be a joke character

reading it now
and
bump

Well, good thing I dropped this trash at around chapter 17. Can't wait for the inevitable anime from A1 pictures or some shit.

She's not really thst funny though.

*that

Is this worth reading or is it another soul eater? Where it gets bland and shitty really fast.

It's really shitty, it has nothing going on at all. Don't you think people would talk about it more if it weren't complete garbage?

What was so bad about Soul Eater?

It has ecchi and cute girls going for it.

It just became really uninteresting compared to the beginning not sure why. I think I dropped it when the blood girl/guy was going around and beating up people. it was snowy or something

Jokes can be bad

i love his art

i'm hyped for the next fight

I agree, his art and character designs are great, but everything esle is shit. This manga is sort of a better version of Black Clover, but that really isn't saying much.

i like the world and lore too.
and i like the characters, i agree that the story could be a bit better. i'm hoping it will get better.

mangapark.me/manga/enen-no-shouboutai/s2/c71
release date: 17/03/2017 21:30 pm
no fucking water mark from someone that did nothing on the manga, ecept make the images worst by adding said fucking watermark

I don't care about any of your petty nitpicks. They're just from the website where I read the chapter, quit your complaining. If you want these panels without the oh so evil watermarks, why don't you look them up yourself?

are you retarded?
i posted the link to the whole chapter without the watermarks and in higher resolution.
if you want to read in that shitty website go ahead i don't care. i just think it's stupid.

>Ithas ecchi and cute girls
Bet you can't prove that

Are you a fucking idiot? I already said that Manga Panda was the first link where I gound the chapter. I don't care about some stupid watermark. What's the point of complaining about it in the first place. I don't care if there's a link to the chapter without it, I just wanted to discuss how I feel avout this chapter and I didn't think it was good.

*about

*found