Why do Conservashits vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A few more beer tickets is their interest.
Working class got the reputation for vice.

Ummm most people are going to save more..so whats the problem?

Repeating lies millions of times doesnt make them truths you fucking moron.

Capshitalists are masochists. They love taking it dry from the big corporate cock. The more painful, the better.

that means the government grabs less shekels and that makes liberals poo themselves

taxplancalculator.com

$75,000, married, two kids. Taxes cut by 55%. Save over $2,100.

Kill yourself and sage.

Why do leftists want to give every dime away to niggers and spics?

literally no one is saying that like your picture depicts, nice straw man

sage

Nice. That's pretty fucking amazing. Middle class taxes cut by over half.

Kill yourself OP. Sage this faggot thread.

Youre all fucking retards or what? How the fuck is cutting peoples taxes harmful in any way? Please fucking explain it to me how me keeping more of my fucking money hurts me. Your skulls are so fucking thick i bet a bullet wouldnt even penitrate it. We should start harvesting liberals skulls and make body armor out of them.

I fail to see a problem with keeping more of my money. Can you convince me otherwise?

stupidity

Why do libshits think posting rednecks equates with voting agaisnt interests. Voting for libshits is why nobody has a job cause nobody runs a factory here cause you all made it unaffordable and so yeah how does voting for factories built by rich people equal voting against the interests of the average and poor?

My taxes are going down $5,000 under Trump's plan. I'm not sure why you think Sup Forums is hillbilly caricatures. I'm a software developer.

>i keep calling the workers of america conservashits but they won't vote for the open borders party

> trump supporter
> software developer

Sounds like you vote agaisnt your interests , bro . Gutting NN is definitely not in any coders interests lmao

this

I have to think this was the first time in maybe 37 years that Americans finally voted in their own best interests and got the tax cut they have spent nearly 4 decades listening to libshits tell them was just around the corner if we could first get more migrants in, and more affirmative action and more gender rights and more rights for people in other countries first.

Why didn’t Ben sign this one?

Also , are you a low test incel by any chance? I know a lot of neckbeards vote republican because they falsely believe Republican Party to be the last bastion of muh manliness

The regulations were so helpful in stopping Comcast from throttling Level3, right? Or the Cogent Communcations peering disputes?

Actually, it seems the regulations did absolutely nothing!

ill get several hundred dollars a month potentially that will go to buying a new car, rather than that money going to a few urban families to buy cheetos and pepsi....

not going to make me rich but im happy with the outcome.

Why do you think threatening people with violence to hand over their property to state thugs is moral?

It wasn't anti-semitic enough. He doesn't want anyone to think he's gone soft

I've never had my test tested (kek), but I'm not celibate by any means. Most programmers are either super fat or such turbo-autists that I actually have an easy time of it despite the overall scarcity of females in the culture.

NN is like saying hard drives are for free and they fall like manna from heaven, grow up.

Also, nice female-tier argument lmao

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT