youtube.com/watch?v=z89OmDMZk-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't know the type of shit I jerk off to

Thanks user.

Don't you lie to me

No I'm not. I'm a piece of shit loser.

No shit. We're the good guys bro...

Break it down. We can help.

There are no good people, just good deeds.

Even if you want to douse Jewish and Muslim children in white phosphorous you’re still a good person

Thank you. I needed that. Have some Natsoc Moe

I'm a coward at life. I never pursue what I want or assert myself. I always hide and get a long.

That was a good game. Great soundtrack too.

Bad guy over here OP. I know to much shit that really grinds a man down. But nothing is going to stop me from trying to fuck some shit up.

You're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not. A hero

youtube.com/watch?v=PFMWk6URdCM

youtube.com/watch?v=2-uuvGm31bk

this

Me too but I fight it everyday. How old are you? You can keep gaining strength. If you're low 20's you're way ahead of me. I didn't awaken to any of this shit until probably 24-25.

What are you hiding from? Confrontation? Success? Employment? Women?

I know that feel

How did you feel when the muslims strung up your squadmate?

youtube.com/watch?v=z89OmDMZk-4

If you could see what goes on in my head you’d throw flaming rolls of toilet paper at me.

I'm hiding from being my own person, disagreeing with people, being different. I'm in my 40's. I have sacrificed a lot to take care of others, but I never really took care of myself. I never made a life for myself. I never felt I was worth it.

Well shit, I'd be naive if I said that wasn't beyond my scope. If your financials are in order I would suggest cutting tail and starting your own life. You may be surrounding yourself with bad people. For what it's worth I have faith in you having the ability to build a better life and better self.

apocalypse now the game: pretense edition

no im not
i made too many mistakes in my youth
i hurt people in the past. i dont hurt people anymore and try to give a good turn when possible but i must atone for what ive done.
my history will haunt me as long as i live.
i am irredeamably a bad person

Indeed. The weight that is added is all in your head.

>go on a date with a hapa
>come home and immediately shitpost about jews and non-whites
I-I'm not so sure user

I really am not though.

I am a horrible person and I am certain that most people here are.

In fact that might be a requirement to being a good person

No, I'm not.
I'm not even a robot.

You're wrong. This site has always been for the depraved. Most people here will atone for their sins or they'll prolong their certain hell. If you're a newfag, just leave and don't look back. There's nothing you can find here that isn't in this cesspit.

As for those who know they are damned and continue depravity, Damm them to hell.

> bomb crazed arabs and us soldiers because they're shooting me and the game doesn't allow a different option
> "lol so deep ur still good person"

I'm not a good person, but i can fight for a good cause.

David got a motherfucker killed so he could bang his wife and God still loved him more than most people because he had true repentance over his actions. If you've changed, you've changed, stop thinking God can't give you a future.

True that !