>this is all he’s done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
youtu.be/PFO1AtjoUoo
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-ohio-president-trump-vs-clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha epic! I hate Trump now!

what a bluepilled picture. There is more politically to putting the embassy in Jerusalem than just (((muh jews)))

He set a NEW RECORD in how to be unpopular.

>causes anti-jew sentiment worldwide by moving 1 building and "recognizing" a capital they've already been occupying and treating like a capital for years
Trump's done some shitty things senpai, this isn't one of them imho. Maybe this'll be bad in the long-term, but right now i'm just enjoying the show.

If you take the (((thumb))) off the scale hes probably very close to Reagan

youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4

The house of Franz will be rebuilt and the Trumpen Kong's Reich lives!!

pol will defend this

You clearly hate niggers, user.
Trump has reduced the unemployed black numbers to their lowest levels since the 80's

So much hate in your heart!

Why do you hate niggers so much?

The only people who support him in this decision are the kikes. Don't delude yourself into thinking he's just doing it to piss off some shitskins. He is bowing to his masters. (((They))) own him.

Why would he do this it means more dead Jews and Muslims
Wait a sec
>More dead Jews and Muslims

>treating like a capital for years
>what is Tel Aviv

>implying America won't get sucked into another mid-east quagmire to defend our best ally
UHH WAR IS GOOD M'KAY??

if you responded with something else Trump has done, you wouldnt look like an r/thedonald faggot who thinks his god emperor is infallible

not to mention more excuses to flood europe with rapefuges

how is supporting israel not supporting the kikes user ?
deal with it your cheeto fatfuck sold you out to the very people you keep shitting on here day after day yet you still deepthroat his fat cock

They can go back now if yurop had any political will to power. What ISIS is there nowadays?

the armed forces are retroactive abortion. whats the problem if we thin the herd and kill mudslimes at the same time?

>not even 12 full months of trump
>my taxes are already cut by 6k per year

>muh shekels
>nothing matters but muh shekels

you deserve the kike

All part of the plan to start war between KSA and Iran.

did you hand over your knives and sharp objects yet?

if only the rabbi did, you might still have a foreskin

The problem is, we just slashed federal revenues and we have trillions in debt already. Prolonging (or worse, escelating) our involvement in the Mid-East would bankrupt us. Our country would basically become Trump Steaks

8=====>

The ball should have been the jew flag ball, to really hammer home where Trump's loyalty lies, but alas, the left just can't meme

Will you still post this thread after the indictments are announced?

>reagan 49%
>won majority of the country
>bush 86%
>shit on for 8 straight years
really makes you think

Yeah like how when conservative media had to "unskew the polls" when all those dirty lying liberals said Obama would beat romney!

kek

>what is Tel Aviv
A city we've ignored for years for high level meeting. We already do most of the important business in the Jerusalem offices.

Impeach that Shabbos Goy Trump and install Mike "Ride The Lighting" Pence.

Did the budgets cuts he proposed got approved ?
tax cuts without budgets cuts means amerimutts are in trouble

No, he hasn't passed a budget yet. Isn't he supposed to be some kind of master negotiator?

>Trump
>good goy

He ain't even a Goy.

>massively voting for an actor
Truly American

4D chess? Last I knew we were up to 398,098,011 D chess, complete w/ hamster wheel gymnastics and jew owned/funded "white nationalist" webisites who bash jews for cover as if no one's figured that out by now...

fuck palestine fuck all muslims

as long as israel kills muslim we should support them tacitly

but we have to break the yoke of judaism here in america, along with the niggers

This
>people here unironically defending the Jerusalem move
r/the_Donald has to go

Its none of our business. Tens of billions in taxpayers dollars and thousands of American lives have been lost fighting wars in the ME for Israeli geopolitical dominance.

it is our business. we need to eradicate the world of them

i know u just think if you dont bother them they wont bother you, nothing could be further from the truth

we have to form militias with murderous intent

muslims must be killed or we will be

he's also done your mom! :^)

Still no wall and mexico wont pay

Alt-right btfo

AHEMrediceAHEM

Fucking retarded larper, Muslims are redpilled as fuck
They know America is a kike controlled state

theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

>get railroaded by the international Jew into making niggers citizens
>immediately start being oppressed and genocided by said niggers
Voting for memes is much better desu. Get out of Africa while you still can.

>what is incumbent advantage
(((polls))) said Hillary was competitive or ahead in numerous states she got BTFO in

it doesnt fucking matter if they are redpilled dude they will fucking murder us... thats how redpilled they are

we need to murder them you idiot look at what they do everytime they gain power

look at what they did to lebanon, a christian country

look up brigitte gabriel then come back and let me know what you think of these people

again look at europe and what they are doing there

maybe they can be relegated to certain areas in the ME, but they need to be eradicated from lebanon america europe and if possible even turkey

if we dont do that they will always give us problems

shills won't react to this post

Americuck brainwashed by the power Jews have in your country. Arabs > Jews.

dude they're people just like you and me. why do you have so much hate?

>implying jews/israel haven't contributed a ton to h umanity.

[1] Fritz Haber, Synthetic Fertilizer (Haber-Bosch process): (1/2) x 2.72 Billion = 1.36 Billion Lives Saved

• [3] Karl Landsteiner, Blood Transfusions (identification of blood groups): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [4] Richard Lewisohn, Blood Transfusions (sodium citrate blood preservation method): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [8] Abel Wolman, Chlorination of Drinking Water: (1/2) x 182 Million = 91 Million Lives Saved

• [11] Benjamin Rubin, Smallpox Eradication (bifurcated inoculation needle): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [12] Aaron Ismach, Smallpox Eradication (jet injector gun): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [16] Samuel Katz, Measles Vaccine: (1/8) x 124 Million = 15.5 Million Lives Saved

• [22] Sir Ernst Chain, Penicillin: (1/4) x 86 Million = 21.5 Million Lives Saved

• [26] David Nalin, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [28] Norbert Hirschhorn, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [30] David Sachar, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [32] Paul Ehrlich, Diphtheria and Tetanus Antitoxin: (1/3) x 42 Million = 14 Million Lives Saved

• [47] Alfred Sommer, Vitamin A Therapy: 8.5 Million Lives Saved

• [48] Baruch Blumberg, Hepatitis B Vaccine: (1/3) x 6.7 Million = 2.2 Million Lives Saved

it's people's job to discriminate and show favor where it's deserved. that's why we have intelligence. if it made sense to treat everyone equally we would see everyone equally without billions spent by kike-owned liberal media trying to force-feed the notion down our throats in entertainment, the courts, the schools, politics, and every fucking other place possible.

Kikes want everyone else to brown out because that's the end of resistance. When the world is full of 70 IQ mulattos who lust after spinning rims, watermelon, and chicken then the zog can conquer the Earth by buying out KFC.

>stopping the Israelis from pissing off Muslims and their Euro-cucks. Its hilarious, its inconsequential to the USA, and it is already their capital in practice if not name.

Ignoring reality to placate violent retards is dumb. let the jews agitate their islamic neighbors into possible war all they want. lol

its win win for USA

>muh hate
Sandniggers are backwards savages that would gladly kill all white men and rape white women if given the opportunity. Grow up.

>1 post by this ID

>unironically being this dumb
Holy shit you're bluepilled as fuck. There's Islam, the organization of Imams, clerics and mosques that control the Muslim nations. Then there's Muslims, who can be everything from Democrat to terrorists. The kikes destroyed the Islamic institutions and governments, flooding the West with refugees whose values are incompatible with ours. Muslims are here because NATO is a Jewish puppet who seizes every chance to undermine Islamic institutions and bring chaos to the ME, creating waves of refugees.

Its like you're trying to empty a bathtub while leaving the tap on. The first step towards fixing this is stop bombing the shit out of the ME. Then we can talk about the Muslims here.

All people of jewish ancestry are not going to be killed--the sword is for anyone who engages in the subversive behavior in which many elite jews are currently engaging. That also goes for the shills and tools doing their dirty work in nearly every country on Earth.

That does NOT go for jewish everyman who works a job or runs a business and lives an honest life without participating in the Kalergi Plan via donations or machinations.

Seriously, if you see people advocating for destroying entire ethnic groups and don't realize that they're CIA\Mossad niggers or 17-year-olds too stupid to realize this board glows in the dark, you need to spend more observing quietly.

don't you see how circular your logic is? you basically said "racism is right because [racist assertions]." at the end of the day you're just refusing to accept that you could be wrong about something. if you believe it it's true, and it's true because you believe it.

fuck off dude we're literally going to get raped in the ass cuz of dummies like you

take that flag off you dont deserve it

Trump team unveils architectural plans for the new US embassy in Jerusalem, and it is beautiful.

Nah, tards like you who can't see the bigger picture and think they're "redpilled" are the reason we're getting raped. As long as we're blowing up countries the kikes have a public reason to import millions of refugees and whoever says they shouldn't be here will he called racist. Dipshits like you are why the Jews win. They're smart, organized, and can see the bigger picture. You just ramble on about towel heads.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy that. I have no enmity against any individual person because of their race and when intentionally directly interacting I judge people off their behavior and my interactions with them.

But I do recognize trends and tendencies and I am very comfortable crossing the street when I see what appear to be typical thuggish niggers approaching me because I've seen the knockout game and my first-hand experience tells me good seldom comes from being close to blacks in public.

That aside, Jews in the media ARE spending billions of dollars pushing multikulti on every western nation while the center of world Jewdom remains quite purist and does not jump on this bandwagon. What does it mean? Spending a week on Sup Forums will fill you with potential explanations, but who cares? It's enough to recognize something's wrong and if you wish to hedge yourself against risks by exercising your freedom of association and choosing to avoid the Jew, that is and always should be your right.

Islamists have the right to avoid kaffir and dogs and pork and music. Chinks have the right to avoid escalators. Brazilians have the right to slap leather when they see two people approaching on a motorcycle. Blacks have the right to kick rocks when they see a group of hooded men approaching. Whites have the right to stay the fuck away from randoms who look like violent niggers (even if they are not black) because collective experience says they probably actually are violent niggers.

What actual building is this?

>tacitly
I don't think you're using that word correctly. We send them billions in gibs every year and our figurehead constantly worships them.

>r/the_Donald has to go
You mean /ptg/

ok how about you do research instead of just calling me a tard jerkoff?

youtu.be/PFO1AtjoUoo

Imagine how bad it's going to be when the recession happens. We will also get to watch all the drumpfkins try to blame Hillary and Obama for it

Yuuuup and all the progressive media Jews are pissed. You realize there are more kikes than just the ones in Israel, right? To the point anything anyone does is going to be to the benefit of some, and to the detriment of others.

I don't get it. Trump can barely string a coherent sentence together, chimps out on twitter every other day over trivial shit, and his supporters think this is some amazing scheme.

Incorrect. She only got BTFO in red flyover states like Alabama or Idaho. The rust belt was close.

>Reddit spacing

You forgot
>send 50 million more refugees into Europe, BTFO'ing the global economy

>islamic neighbors into possible war all they want
Dragging the USA into another quagmire, quadrupling federal debt in the process. Awesome.

>I have the right to be a racist

yeah, okay, i agree. but that obviously doesn't mean it's the right thing to do, or that it's based in truth.

intuitions are unreliable. and once you form beliefs you start seeing confirming evidence everywhere.

and just fyi, my experience is different from yours. i am close with many black people and have nothing but love and respect for them, and received nothing but the same in return. i have a feeling that your perception of them is more based on media depictions than on actual interaction.

So you prefer zionist kikes over media kikes?

I hate ALL kikes. Especially the president.

>the anecdotal evidence of some brown cunt is research
You want to do real research, find out the source of every refugee. You'll find it's because of an American or Israeli war. Then find out the (((foreign policy advisor))) who started that war. That's all the research you need.

He can't even ban Trannies from the military yet pol thinks he's contriving some slow, intricate plan behind the scenes to destroy the deep state and that the Israel cock sucking is just a cover.

North Carolina, Florida and Ohio weren't that close, but showed "leaning Clinton" in polls. Rust belt states had polls showing Clinton with double digit leads, but she lost them. Fuck off.

ur so dumb man... when a gang of muslims comes and rapes ur 11 year old daughter, are you gona be like THOSE DAMN JEWS

Drumfies struggling to cope with how hard they got conned

watch that edge, you might hurt yourself

Well who brought them here you fucking idiot? And if you actually think Muslims just walk around the streets and enter a house and rape your 11 year old, you're retarded. The reason Muslims we're brought to our countries by Jews is so they could replace us.

thats cute but the muslims are willing and able to do just that

keep blaming the jews youll be doing that until dublin is burning to the ground

>NC: 46% to 49%
>Florida: 48% to 49%
>not close
Lies, all lies

>Michigan: 47.2% to 47.5%
>Wisconsin: 46% to 47%
When will you ever admit that it was a close race?

or maybe just maybe they came here to live peaceful lives in a place where they see better opportunities for themselves and their children

Even Huffpost gave Ohio to Trump. Stop lying!

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-ohio-president-trump-vs-clinton

Dublin burning to the ground? The fuck are you talking about. Your country is 56% white and your telling a 90% white country that we will be burning to the ground. Americans really are low IQ

>all of those states showed (((polls))) with Clinton leading
>Wisconsin and Michigan polls both showed Clinton leads of 10% or more
fuck off

maybe but at least the niggers here are killing eachother more than they procreate

americans are dumb as rocks and i dont think theyll recover... they prolly will be all brown within two generations but my family and my lineage will remain white

im just gona say this, i plan on killing the niggers

Polls don't account for 100% of the populace, dumbass. Most respectable polls were within the margin of error. Of course Huffpost is going to have skewed data, usually when republicans answer the phone to "Hello this if Huffpost," they hang the fuck up

>WAAAAAH DRUMPFKINS ARE INVADING MY NATSOC ONLY SAFESPACE!
Fuck off. This board allows freedom of speech. I don't give a shit about /nsg/ and have no problems with its existence. You have no right to say /ptg/, a thread that is on topic and follows the rules, needs to go.

This place didn't get me to support Trump, my brother did. POTUS is the most real person to ever sit in the oval office. He is a living meme.

We've had a lot of people who learned how to lie with a smile on their face, so now it's time to have someone who will constantly tell you more than you asked for. Ya'know, just for a change of pace.

Things have already gotten a lot better. My favorite part was how he defeated ISIS by simply stopping the shipment of weapons and other equipment that our tribal "allies" kept allowing them to confiscate. No war, no invasion, no complex Treudeau-esque pretzel logic about how arming and funding the terrorists help us defeat them. He kept it simple, clean, and quick.

And this is year 1 with seven more to go.

still blaming da joos for your shitty life....

Can I get a non meme answer on why the Jerusalem embassy move is proof Trump betrayed us? It affects nothing in the United States in the grand scheme of things and some shitskins rioted and the liberal media jews cried. Bug fucking deal. I'm not expecting a concise argument from a stormfag, but you never know.

Then the polls were conducted like shit, because you're supposed to account for such factors in ensuring a random and representative sample.

Just admit the statewide (((polls))) were propaganda instruments rather than accurate representations of public sentiment you leftist faggot.

>Sup Forums is a board that allows free speech
>You have no right to say what you want
This is why nobody likes you reddit faggots. Kindly fuck off.