What are you doing to save the movie industry?

What are you doing to save the movie industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxwTomRwfRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ignoring systematic sexual assault

Stop being so ridiculously expensive maybe

fuck'em
what will it take to get a movie that isn't somehow related to an another already merchandised brand?

I like starwars and didn't go see starwars because at this point I've been so over marketed to by disney I'm bored of lightsaber fights now

less jews

Make good movies with good plots. Good vs Evil, not moral relativism. Some ideas are good some ideas are bad. Stop writing with the intention of making a story inclusive to everyone and trying to build a movie around that.
And don't charge 30 dollars for snacks that should cost like 1 dollar. And you might find that everyone in the theater buys the snacks. As of now, I look around and see like to or three jerks with snacks when I go.

>hollywood dying
>jewish propaganda no longer takes hold
>the goyim start knowing

They are ludicrously expensive compared to how little anyone makes in this economy.

In just 10 years they went from 4.50 for a matinee to like 18 dollars, FUCK OFF.

nice seating, no 300% upcharge for concession snacks, curved screens

>make better films
>stop charging so much
>somehow keep idiots that talk too much, get up too often and look suspicious out of the cinema

If they can some how manage these things I will think about going back.

I'm boycotting hollywood.

When they stop making leftist movies I'll start seeing them again.

Tbh it's not the theaters to blame. They just show the movies. Which 99% are either shit or a rehash. The price is could be lower, but I wouldn't go to the cinema every day anyways, because I hate being around people.

Ban minorities and children

>I want moral absolutism and snacks below cost

Commie

>saving kike filth industry
But why?

I will save it by not going, so it will collapse, and then we can rebuild it without jews.

buy that shit at the dollar store before hand yo.

the only way to save it is to let it die. I'm pulling the plug as best I can

>implying that I ever gave my money to Jews to watch movies when I can just pirate them

>He wants films with the complexity of cartoons

>saving the jew
You came to the wrong place friendo.

How bout I quit paying you to social engineer me? Yeah.

China owns the theatres themselves now

WWII movies from the perspective of, and sympathetic toward, the Axis forces.

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing a cinema experience could give me that would be superior to watching a movie by myself with headphones on a computer.

working in it

>good vs evil
>good movies
pick one

nothing

I always pirate film, and will continue to do so until niggers are removed from film.

once netflix kills hollywood distribution to physical theaters as a business model I kinda hope something like vaudeville comes back
movies suck now but I would pay $20 to see some people juggle and throw knives and shit

This is how you know Hollywood is over.

>Lord of the Rings isn't complex

more diversity

>Make better films
>Segregated theaters
>stop trying to appeal to the Chinese market. That dubbed down shit runs films for westerners, make a separate cut of the film if need be.

ban niggers and host non-jew movies

Looks like Patriarchy busters did its job. The jew is dying, having been exposed to the light.

Make movies that don't suck

less darkies

Disney is taking 65-70% of the last jedi ticket sales from the theaters. 70% is with the 5% penalty for breaking any of their distribution rules which were ridiculously insane this time. Its a big FU to theatres.

Less jewish propaganda in films and less niggers in the theatres.

How much do you hate yourself for being here, also whats your opinion on the JQ

I stopped fucking watching movies

Nothing and proud of it. Movies are all propaganda anyway.

Gas the Kikes, allow both liberal AND conservatives equal measure in creating their art if movies are to be made at all, lower the prices, stop making films just to manipulate the people, oh and finally, they need to stop letting the filthy, disgusting Kikes and Faggots run the industry as their personal sex and satanic ritual-indulging empire. If you go to the movies in 2017, you are literally paying out the ass to ingest MSG-laced food and watch MKUltra-prepping, Leftist propaganda. I give the Jews enough money to rape me, thank you very much.

The Marcus here has $5 tuesdays, free popcorn, assigned recliner seats, in a white suburb, and an app that works.

That's the only place/time i'll go.

Watch Christian movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxwTomRwfRI

Not charging me $30 for a small popcorn and soda on $5 nights would be nice.

Pirating Hollywood films and paying for good independent films, simple.

Screen more anime because it's actually redpilled

If Disney makes one more bad Star Wars movie Theaters should start considering banning Star Wars...and I honestly don't think many people would even care at that point.

Well for the longest time it was just keep niggers and spics out so I can enjoy a good show. Then the mobile jew came about. Then the jew decided to tell me, in every story, I was bad/evil/absurd. I think getting rid of the (((screenwriters guild))) and kikes would suffice.

>he buys snacks at the theater instead of beforehand
You deserve it

Lower ticket prices, my friends.

Stop kiking up every movie

I want to watch criminals in gladiator fights

Why don’t movie theatres start showing classic films?

More like no jews

A good movie without forced diversity writers, and actors.

Also an IQ that doesn't play solely to the 85 average IQ BET audience

The answer is lower the cost of tickets and make original content.

Movie Theaters do not get to keep ticket sales. Most if not all that money goes to the movie makers who allow theaters to show their films. Snacks are overpriced because that is actually how the theater makes money. Money you spend on food goes to the theater itself.

Because the goyim fucking know.

only thing I intend to see is a ww2 movie from here, that's airing now. And that is hollywood free, so screw you pedo satanists, take your niggertranyhomos and stick them up your ass

There's actually quite a few that do that now. And not just those overpriced Fathom Event things that attract all the spics.

My local movieplex showed Die Hard on Christmas day. 2 screenings, 2pm and 7pm.

Yea $16 each is still bullshit

It's called the renaissance festival. you're welcome.

Nothing. Fuck (((Hollywood)))

Let's see:

>$30 for 2 tickets
>$20 for popcorn and drinks
>putting up with assholes
>money goes to producing more kike propaganga

vs.

>$40 for a raspberry pi
>unlimited free movies forever
>don't have to put up with assholes
>$0 goes to kikes

The jews did this to themselves. I haven't paid for a hollywood movie in more than a decade

i agree its just a constant stream of the same shit over and over a marvel move, a dc movie, a star wars movie and the cycle dosnt seem to end the only exception would have to be blade runner that was pretty good

I would like to see the return of 1-10 million dollar movies. Not this billion dollar box office garbage.

Nothing.
Word is the creativity and original film decline is linked to jews, political correctness and sexual exploitation.

So yeah, Nothing.
I watched a manga film on Netflix a few months ago. It was ok.

Go to IMAX screenings. More expensive but almost no kids and maybe some Asians at most.

>raspberry pi
Is that easy to setup? Was looking at doing exactly that

I expect that here soon but I see it as more of a network television show or stadium sport rather than a small town theater replacement

bring back touring freak shows
midget comics
fire eaters
escape artists
close up magicians

Stop making shitty star wars, anything with Seth rogen and Tyler Perry movies.

only fascists hate art.

It's incredibly easy. There are step by step instructions and a premade operating system specifically to function as a media center you can load onto it.

MAKE A NEW GHOSTBUSTA'S AND HAVE AN ALL JEWISH NIGGER KIKE CAST THAT ALSO HAS LIGHTSABA'S AND HAVE THE MAIN CHARACTER A CGI CARRY FISH'A!!!

Fuck the movie industry

This was not a 27% movie

Neat

Films today are shit. Infantile superhero rubbish, forced diversity drama, rape your childhood film X, or reboot X.

Who the fuck cares.

Where are they finding empty theaters? I actually read OP's article from that link and it is just a fluff piece and doesn't cite any numbers that show theaters are hurting.

This year was an unremarkable year but there were still multiple billion dollar films and many other films overperfmed (IT & Wonder woman both massively overperformed).

less jewy dogshit.

I'm your jerk.

Make it so a hot meal is included in the price, along with free beer. Also allow smoking.

exactly we get like 1 original idea per Olympiad at this point

Even the Israeli Jew hates the liberal Hollywood Jew.

I remember this episode.

That's what happens when you don't jerk off diversity enough in your movie. If they had a gay interracial love scene with the nig and the orc, it would have gotten Oscars

The Italians didn't put out crappy statues on their streets.
Not all art is good art.

I havent seen a movie in theaters since Gone Girl which was almost 4 years ago

they'd probably need to make a movie worth a shit, instead they got Nig Wars and Black Panther and Coalburner Single Mom #23423423

you just "burn" an iso file of the distro you want to a sd card, then run the setup there you go

it's as easy as that. there are tons of guides for whatever you might need, I got 3 atm. Make sure to get heat sinks for it, they can get hot, depending on what you use them for

Seth is a connected film industry Jew. You can hear him joking about Eric Banna letting chinese businessmen give him a 'rub & tug' for money and fucking 200 people to receive his award.

It all needs to burn. Full of the worst type of people.

Stop targeting movies at people that don't see movies and will bitch about everything anyway?

Should be escapism, not AND THAT'S WHY WHITE MALES LIKE YOU ARE TERRIBLE

it was a piece of shit i can't direct for shit so I'll film my whole movie at night while woll smith shouts for 2 hours

Every Christian movie ever made has sucked. Even Gibson's Passion.

I'm your huckleberry

The only reason to go to a theatre is to watch an action movie, in 3D, on a gigantic fucking screen and immaculate fucking sound. Even then, those seats better be clean and fucking recline.

#fuckhollywierd

>What are you doing to save the movie industry?

Less fucking Marvel/Disney/Starwars shit. Less capeshit. Yea sure they're all fine movies, entertaining and such. But they're all the same fucking shit. It feels like that's all that's in theaters now. That and kid shit or generic crap based on public domain IPs. Where's the originality? Where's the new?

Plus the closest movie theater that plays in English is 40 mins from here so it's about as much time to go and return than it is to watch the movie itself, which means I rarely bother. Few movies are worth the 1h3h~2h time to see them, even less if I have to add another 1h30 on top of that, regardless of the price point.

Let it go until it crashes. To stay afloat they increasingly rely on ever more expensive tentpole films. Films with 2/3 of a million dollar advertising budget and hundreds of millions in cgi. A single failure can sometimes make or break a studio. Still this is an industry with low barriers to entry, outsiders come in and surprise people all the time. Just look at Shane Carruth, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Bong Joon-ho, Gareth Huw Evans, and Neill Blomkamp. Remove the enormous big budget films and let the sjw brigade burn themselves out against the utter lack of audience interest. More good movies will have room to thrive.