Leaving Sup Forums

Don't really know why I'm making this thread.
Been here for a long time now but I'm giving the board a break for at least 3 or 4 months. I've begun to become an irl racist and feel really jaded and have generally forgotten that this place is satire and not how most people communicate at all.
I won't stop the red pilling but I just need to remember what real life is without Sup Forums giving me bad optics on everything.
Thanks for the LARPs and redpills and good luck with everything over the next few months guys.
I love you guys, even if you guys are a bit freakydeaky in the head. I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend soon and I don't want to be wasting my time here in the meantime and I urge all of you to take a break from this place every now and again. It's good to refresh, even if it only means reminding you of how much you already know.
See you goys later.

See you tomorrow

goodnight you'll be back

You'll be back. This website is the only place on earth that I truly consider cursed.

bye nigger looking forward to your BLACKED threads to return in 3 or 4 months

Not politics, fag, you need to be banned.

You havent been here long enough till you call your jewish grandfather a cheap kike.

>forgotten that this place is satire..

No it's not retard

yea

kill yourself

I’ve been on pol for a few months and already feel my self becoming racist.

The soy is strong in this OP

>He thought it was satire

This board ascended from irony a long time ago, and a lot of these so called LARPers are taking action irl.

I take breaks any time I want.
>and not how most people communicate at all.
Yeah, they really don't... chan culture is by far more directly confrontational and such things have a way of drifting in to daily behavior.

>this place is satire
Yeah and milhouse is a meme also.

Ah, went full 14/88 a few days ago I suppose, it's normal to have a few sperging outs in the beginning, user. See you next week, bud.

Its not satire.

See you tomorrow

good riddance kike cunt