If You Are Pro Israel You Cannot Be A NatSoc Just A JIDF or Retard

Pro Israel *by default* confirms that you are Pro-White-Genocide.

stfu spook

All of America's right are actually neocon shits, that's why they are so laughable, same as this board. Kike tools, nothing more.

You must be a JIDF or an anti-white Antifa retard.

No good jews

neither, not even close, y'all's memes are just weak and see through
I sincerely hope you are a puppet master trying to subvert rather than what you present yourself to be, which is a shit-eating faggot retard puppet.
Where ever you are in the misinfo food chain, I hope that you realize what you are doing is destructive, even to you.

>it's not working, no one's buying it, join the side of goodness, we'll all forgive you just reassess your motives

>happy new year, I hope you choose a new path

You ARE a JIDF or an anti-white Antifa retard.

You don't know it, but that's what you are. Now go do something else with your time, if you're just a retard. If you keep trolling Reality like a child who doesn't understand what a FACT is, then you are going to be assumed to just be a Confirmed JIDF Agent trolling the fact that Pro-Israel means Pro-White-Genocide.

I remember those days when fp used to be bp but now fp is usually shill post.

post without a memeflag
if not:
>confirmed for misinfo faggot

it's that easy

Trump also denied an invasion into Iran, ensuring the destruction of Israel. Jerusalem is just oil on the fire.

(ID: 3gAVYPdh) is Anti-White for shilling for Israel and trolling the truth.

This ID (ID: 3gAVYPdh) is a member of Antifa.

checked and don't forget
misinfo mixes truth with propo, obviously the text starts with truth, but examine the telos (the aim) and also realize how important, while corrupt and supremacist, Israel is in terms of the geopolitical landscape of the world.

Without a higher level of analysis, it's easy for nu (probably like you) to undervalue the strategic importance of the Israeli state to Western civ.

Stop trolling the truth you have already discredited yourself so give up anti-white antifa member posting under the ID (((((((ID: 3gAVYPdh)))))))

posted like a tru/pol/

>that formatting
>oldfag through and through
>ishygddt

>stormfagot retard

Remember nobody important/relevant takes your nazi views seriously. Jews/Israel have contibuted a ton to humanity, thus they are a natural ally of the west. Jews have contributed a ton to the progression/wellbeing of humanity.

[1] Fritz Haber, Synthetic Fertilizer (Haber-Bosch process): (1/2) x 2.72 Billion = 1.36 Billion Lives Saved

• [3] Karl Landsteiner, Blood Transfusions (identification of blood groups): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [4] Richard Lewisohn, Blood Transfusions (sodium citrate blood preservation method): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [8] Abel Wolman, Chlorination of Drinking Water: (1/2) x 182 Million = 91 Million Lives Saved

• [11] Benjamin Rubin, Smallpox Eradication (bifurcated inoculation needle): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [12] Aaron Ismach, Smallpox Eradication (jet injector gun): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [16] Samuel Katz, Measles Vaccine: (1/8) x 124 Million = 15.5 Million Lives Saved

• [22] Sir Ernst Chain, Penicillin: (1/4) x 86 Million = 21.5 Million Lives Saved

• [26] David Nalin, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [28] Norbert Hirschhorn, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [30] David Sachar, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [32] Paul Ehrlich, Diphtheria and Tetanus Antitoxin: (1/3) x 42 Million = 14 Million Lives Saved

• [47] Alfred Sommer, Vitamin A Therapy: 8.5 Million Lives Saved

• [48] Baruch Blumberg, Hepatitis B Vaccine: (1/3) x 6.7 Million = 2.2 Million Lives Saved

oh shit, I thought you were a dem, but just a Dem subverter, I guess I gave you more credit than you were worth

have you even lurked for a week? A day!?!

Nu pol amrimutt cucks unironically will defend

Why be anti-white? Whites are pretty decent people. Why is race an issue to you?

I love white people
when did I ever say otherwise?

Lurk moar.

ty tru/pol
finally some blackup

WOW Jidf attacking in droves!!

All who support Israel are Discredited as JIDF Agents or Anti-Whites who support Antifa and Whtie Genocide.

If you stand with Israel, you stand with White Genocide.

Israel is the ZOG of White Nations. Thus they are behind White Genocide in your nation.

>stormfagot
This terminology does impress anyone here. Please go back to rebbit kike.

obviously, who doesn't fucking know that

now play the game, you smoloko loose ground with ever attempt, get smarter, think geopolitically, collectivist thinking is always disastrous

if Israel looses their stronghold on the east Mediterranean, then who the fuck is going to take over? There are both cultural and physical enemies, it's a tremendously complex balance of powers. In a distant region who do you think should carry the torch?

You would sacrifice a queen for a pawn in the grand 4d

reconsider and do more research

You're a minority on this board now, stormweenie. No amount of coordinated discord shilling and blackpill threads will make a dent in this board's discourse.

Fuck off sandnigger.

post moar
decent verbiage, put well
most stormies are shills (some make valid points) but the vast majority are shilling and blue pilling

SA
N
D
N I
G
G E
R

Havaara Agreement. The Jews need to be expelled from white countries, leading globalists get the bullet. But I don't care what they do once outside, so long as they leave us alone.

I would argue it just confirms ignorance, thus can not be accountable for something they do not understand, let alone support. You can't just say to be Anti-Israel and not give well thought out reasoning for it, and expect people to support you.

you should realize that the vast majority of culturally subversive Jews are actually based on a postmodern version of ethically jewish atheism (a rather prominent political movement) which is an ethnically based neotribal political-financial movement, it's not about the Davidic Jews, who hold fast to some of the most important values which have informed and constructed the Western civilization. Judeo-Christian Constitution etc.

what do you mean by being pro-israel?The fact that israel as a state should exist or that everybody who's against israel should be put down?
Because you'd have to be the embodiment of stupidity to say that israel as a state doesn't have a claim or a right to be a state.Israel as a nation exists for at least 3000 years.Are they doing "good" things?That's arguable but that's not the point, the point is being able to call a land your country, and as much as people dislike it, they still have that claim.

You obviously can be natsoc and at the same time "agree" with the jewish state, mostly because true natsocs don't really give a fuck about jews living outside their country, "true" or old natsocs wanted to get rid of the jews living inside their country just to stop their influence.

What you're probably complaining against is that jews now have other meanings of affecting gentiles in countries they're not exactly present, like: TV,internet,radio,etc.Shit like that has been going around for decades and will continue to, and the best "antidote" is just to raise your kids properly, nothing more really.

Both are foreign elements regardless, it's just that one is an active threat while the other is mostly passive. And those religious Jews aren't all great, either, for example with respect to usurious banking going back millennia in Europe.

You must be in need of another drone Mustaffa. Very well. Take 2.

To be NS and pro israel it's like to be a jew and anti-Semite, lol

oh yeah, they have fucked up and yet also intellectually enhanced the West in their psyche warped way.
Intellectual-verbally they are the most advanced humans in the world, so they created the fucked up banking based on a few hundred years back

So I would say, in terms of the geo-financial structures, the level of sophistication surpasses almost any innovation that whites could deal with (now that we are out of our religious guilt on usury) we can use commodity digicoin as the basis of our economy.

We need to reestablish what is an enemy now, because we now have the ability to retake finance

Retard. There is a difference between acknowledging a country's right to exist and being its geopolitical slave.

pls see>reestablish the enemy
>stop using outdated race
>understand the movers and player

This is how we will advance

>race is outdated
No thanks. Nonwhites are not a default enemy, but they are a threat to the continuation of our people if they are occupying the same areas. That is why I say we deport most Jews, but give the bullet to the ones actively harming us. We obviously need to identify which ones are harming us; i.e, define our situation and enemies. That goes without saying.

I never said race is our dated
I said that USING race as leverage is outdated (though I never said it as nuanced as that, granted)

Identify and shoot?

out*

Israel supported Rhodesia and South African Apartheid when no one else did.

Talmudist atheists are not the same as Zionists.

100%