Clockwork Planet PV 2

I love it when PV's barely show any animation this far down the line!

youtube.com/watch?v=r8AhkWM9uNs&feature=youtu.be

Who cares, my wife Ryuzu and daughter Anchor are cute.

>fripSide

Neat

Wasn't this from the author of NGNL? Will it be as good?

I think it's vastly better and more enjoyable than NGNL.

However, the adaptation will probably hot trash.

>made by a brazilian
Nope.

I love it when retards think PVs must show all the animation of the show and shit on PVs that are just to show characters, music (almost always preview the OP and/or ED) and confirm when and on which stations it's airing.
>the adaptation'll probably be hot trash
Why so pesimistic?

>Why so pesimistic?
Not that user, but there is a high number of series that got shitty adaptations. Hence why that user is pessimistic. I too am pessimistic and a number of people that lurking on Sup Forums.

SIMPLY NOBODY KNOWS IF IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD OR BAD. And when a episode premiered, then it was 80% the latter.

Holy shit, that logic sounds retarded and flat out exaggerating the amount of bad adaptations out there. Not to mention it reeks of judging stuff based on a single episode

Nah. That's when it's at its worst. Then there is the equally retarded 3-episodes rule.

I watch a show from 1st to last episode and you will also find a number of people like me who do so, and then are saddened that what they watched is bad (unless it did have redeeming qualities).

I have my level of pessimism. Is it Sup Forums, /m/, Sup Forums...pessimism is what is clinging to Sup Forums in general.

Having ample animation means that the studio had been working on the series for some time already. If a PV remains with limited animation, it signifies very tight schedules and potential problems on meeting deadlines for future episodes. If they manage to meet deadlines, be on the lookout for QUALITY.

You know a fantasy work is gonna be shit when 3/4 of the pv are words

That said, BONES has yet to release a PV regarding their Spring 2017 release of Kekkai Sensen and Beyond. There have been ZERO promotional videos of the upcoming series so far.

Fucking hell, BONES.

Maybe you should start getting into looking up staff and judging by the staff's past works in the same positions they hold here?
Thing is, that logic is retarded. Because it doesn't seem showcasing animation is the primary goal of the PV
Was KKB even confirmed for spring?
I fail to see the logic with that. Specially when "words" were only the first part of the PV explaining the synopsis. Then, there was the standard, "list characters and their seiyuu"

PVs are for promoting shit, and an anime PV has to have animation in it. Well, they are used to doing PVs that only flash famous names to generate hype, but that shouldn't be the case.

And fuck, MAL had a screwup that caused it to list down Beyond for Spring.

>Why so pesimistic?
name one good adaptation done by Xebec in recent years

>judging by studio
>not staff
Full pleb

>PVs are to showcase shit
And this PV showcases the anime character designs in motion, the OP song,the list of seiyuus for the characters, the show's premise and when and on which stations it'll air

Keijo was pretty good.

Even if the major staff positions look good it still comes down to the skills of the animators to make everything look good and traditionally Xebec doesn't impress.

Not everything needs to be sakugafests. You mentioned Keijo. That was good enough. It wasn't a sakugafest but it managed to make everything look decent until the last few episodes (and even then, the key moments still were done well enough)

You haven't been to Sup Forums--I mean Sup Forums recently, have you?

>Why so pesimistic?
Xebec. Also that shitty color palette they decided to go with.

Looks like ass. Only KamiInai so far has nailed shino's art.

That PV and the few animation shots remind of pic related.

Which isn't a good thing at all.

>ConcernedSpongebob.jpg

I see nothing wrong with how it looks. Did they "nail it"? Probably not. Is it completely shit? Nope either.
The problem here is that you and a lot of faggots don't have middle terms beetween "complete perfect masterpiece" and "absolute rotten shit". It's either one or the other. I say it looks average turning to decent.
Also, I fail to get the "Xebec is bad" meme. Then again, the only recent thing I saw from them was Keijo (which again, was decent in my opinion). I don't follow TLR, and Nyaruko's on my backlog (1st season completed and it was good enough for a romcom. I didn't have any problems with how it looked either)
How in the hell does it look anything like HS, you shitposting hateful retard?
I can tolerate pessimism to a point. And "being as negative as possible for no reason" is far from that point.
Did you know? If you watch a show expecting to hate it and watch entire episodes looking for reasons to hate it with the mindset that it'll be bad, most of the time you'll think it's bad. Not because of any problem with the show. But because you and your shitty mentaility blocked out all possible enjoyment made you blind to anything that's not a flaw (which are blown out of proportion by your mentality)

>Keijo
>good

Pick one.

How wasn't it?
>hurr durr muh ecchi is ruining animu. Otakus are satan
The source was ecchi as well. We're discussing Xebec's ability for adapting stuff and their animation quality

Maybe the fact that the animation literally fell apart and that made it barely watchable? Well, if you have subhuman standards, then sure, the ass tier animation probably wasn't a turn off.

Only in the last few episodes
And even then, for the scenes that mattered it remained decent
Kill yourself and your oberblown hate
>hurr durr if you aren't a massive retard like who thinks everything that's not a masterpiece is garbage, you have subhuman standards
Nice shitpost.