Is antifa still a thing?

What happened to antifa? I haven't heard anything of them since nov. 4th. Did they disband after the nov. 4th nothing burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7aHH0-mAFw
youtu.be/NsT1Qrhi2gU
youtu.be/TrXkoB5GkTE
youtu.be/1nk1hbwTbm0
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They stopped being able to operate once they got public scrutiny from alphabet agencies

They were intending their "revolution" on the 5th of November, I assume a lot of them got arrested for petty crimes and vandalism and the rest became demotivated.

I know they were planning something on the fifth.. But.. Nothing?

Their budget must have been cut back.

they got hit by a truck of peace last week protesting christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=F7aHH0-mAFw

Funding dried up.
And some of the cucks didn't like getting their asses beat for free.

>truck of peace
Loved this Video

They basically never existed, like neo-nazis there are about 10k of them in the US. They, like neo-nazis, are signal boosted to prey on your confirmation bias

>They were intending their "revolution" on the 5th of November
Different group, retard

This, plus nobody's been back to Berkeley to get them to appear. There aren't that many in the USA that you can have active chapters with the numbers to pull off black blocs in every city. They're pretty much in the SF Bay area, Seattle, and the rest spread around the East Coast megatropolis

There was never an organized effort to begin with. In the age of clicktivism, anybody bold enough to pick up a brick is quickly arrested, shamed, and forgotten.

The biggest problem with antiauthoritarians turns out to be our suspicion of organization....

I'm sure they'll rear their ugly little heads again when Soros tries to spark more civil unrest.

Yeah they are all over POL it seems.

Anyone who is Pro-Israel is Anti-White / Pro White Genocide and whether they know it or not, they are equal to Antifa and prettymuch are Antifa so yeah Antifa is all over.

Pro Israel = Pro White Genocide
Pro Israel = Antifa

I noticed that, too. These (((Social Movements))) seem to have a pretty short shelf life. BLM and Femen seemed to have disappeared too.

November 4th was organized by Communist Party, USA, not Antifa. CP USA is a Maoist/Stalinist organization, meaning they are nationalist-communists. Antifa is a Trotskyist organization, meaning they are internationalist communists. Traditionally, these groups despise each other almost as much as they hate groups they imagine to be Nazis.

Antifa has lost a lot of public support and media attention, but they are still active. I live in Portland. Every time Patriot Prayer holds a rally for anything, Rose City Antifa shows up and tries to start a fight. Last weekend there were four RC Antifa protesting Patriot Prayer. One tried to engineer a false flag Charlottesville style attack by jumping in front of a truck allegedly driven by a Patriot Prayer member. Apparently he's getting charged, though the news refuses to cover it.

DHS has been tracking them for a while. Some probably got cold feet. Keep in mind that it is winter now. Antifa has relied on getting left-leaning normies to turn out for a Never Trump so that they can use them as human shields while they chimp out.

BLM in Portland is still trying to literally shut down city hall. They have a core group of about two dozen people who will do anything Greg McKelvey tells them to, that bastard agitprop nutjob.

Femen just made the news over the weekend for trying to steal baby Jesus from the Vatican's nativity display.

Antifa was founded in the Weimar Republic. Groups like this almost never die. They behave like a fungus. They ejaculate spores everywhere they can that sprout when conditions are right again.

They were drawing too much attention. Toy revolutionaries were starting to lure out the real militias out of the woods and mountains who would fuck their world into oblivion. Anti-tyrannical government/ anti-communist active and retired military trained killers who spend day and night in the woods for years to kill and survive. Yes they still exist and active.

Theyve (((rebranded))) themselves as (((Redneck Revolt))) to lamely attempt to better appeal to working class whites since their numbers and turnout rates are complete and utter shit. Redneck Revolt will fail even harder, its going to be hilarious to watch.

>POL

One antifa(faggot) memeber set a car on fire while screaming "nevalny will win" however the police did their jobs and broke his bones

There is rumors that Antifa's activities for the first 8-9 months of the year 2017 were being funded by Soros and a lot of shell companies working for other left wing think tanks and rabble rouser groups.

After Charlottesville and the riots that followed in the weeks after that, Antifa got a lot of media attention and a lot of it was from the right. People on the right started calling them out on being hypocrites of the highest order and started looking into who was funding the various Antifa groups. The post-Charlottesville riots also killed any positive press that they might have extracted in terms of proving that all of the critics of Antifa were correct all along.

Finally, people started to get arrested (including bike lock guy and the crazy cunt in charge of BAMN) and the money got cut off from their secret backers. The November protests were most likely planned on being HUGE but suddenly losing their Soros backed funding and the speed in which any good will they might have acquired after Charlottesville was lost, derailed those protests.

Right now, the current buzz is that Antifa is trying to regroup for another round of major protests in January 2018 for the one year anniversary of Trump being sworn in. No clue who's funding it but I doubt it will be as big.

>Is antifa still a thing?
it's soon dead without its shill-aid funding

Antifa is dead. They were puppets and many of them realized this and have lost interest. Many of them were not even supporters, but were hired protesters. Once the money quit coming in, they moved on and as always, you have your burn outs and angsty teens just letting off steam from their parent issues. This recent Antifa movement was completely fabricated by certain elites using social media.They were trying to do the same thing here that they did in Ukraine.

>Pro Israel = Pro White Genocide
>Pro Israel = Antifa

Lmao, support your Muslim brothers in Palestine then.

Meh what's new now?
4k+ of them got doxed for being such faggots
Nice try fbi

As a fellow Portlandian, feel free to post up what info you have on events like that where (they) show up and fuck up by trying too hard. I want the hate machine to help clean up this city.

I'm helping clean it up by training future business owners and employers, I need people cleaning up the trash in the streets too.

Portland P.D. would be all too happy to get anonymous tips if they are sourced properly.

They declared war on the Aryan Brotherhood

If only the average retard follower knew the history of their leader Soros, as it relates to the Reich and handing his own people over.

The ones that do know, and follow anyway, are the ones I have zero sympathy for. Some are redeemable, some can only look to God for forgiveness.

can you imagine those pussies in prison?

sending those snowflakes to prison is practically torturing them.

Oh and they got themselves hit by yet another car, this time while literally trying to ruin Christmas

youtu.be/NsT1Qrhi2gU

The AB make up 0.1% of the prison population but are responsible of 30% of all murders on the inside and run the drug trade. If whites become a minority we will become the Aryan Brotherhood member that exists within all of us. No other race has the capacity for extreme violence like we do. Never forget that.

>can you imagine those pussies in prison?
This is an actual antifa meme

No way thats real aryan brotherhood are another level of savages antifa wouldnt stand a chance

Dec 31/Jan 1

We will bring in the new year with a bang.
A new year to bring change and force Trump out of office.

Happy New Year /drumpftards/

>POL
Not sure if shill or newfag. Not much of a difference anyway, but you're a fucking retard.

Fake as fuck

we're making moves in the shadows right under your nazi noses

You guys act like antifa started in 2017 these are the same people that were at occupy oakland and seattle g20 and german nato summit. This movement is huge in some areas with alot people that come and go and some that have been around for decades

>Really Guys, Since I Am Both ANTI-COMMUNIST & ANTI-FASCIST, Would You Help To Nuke This Place?
>#MarkedInRed

Nazi soyboys cant wrap their addled moth head minds around the fact that Antifa only exists to fuck you up. They have no agenda, or political goals. Just punching Nazis. It’s not a full time job like you larping autists. They don’t share your obsession, always posting about enemies and their power levels. They do it for the lulz. And everyone laughs with them. Pic related.

When i hear crap like "thats not antifa thats refuse fasicm" or "autonomous anarchists" thats a gaslighting answer these are mostly the same ideas influenceing people to do lone wolf activities as well as join black blocs

>Seattle

I think they are pretty pacified

>GoHomeTurkmeniGringos

Funding got cut due the public analytics showing them as highly unpopular. I think they were a failed test at starting a revolutionary front, unfortunately for their masters they were too retarded and too effeminate, as far as useful idiots go they were not useful. The MSM months ago had a few videos mocking them and after that they seemed to disappear.

This is bait. But still anfia does deserve the award for most ignorant of their own unpopularity 2017. Also despite outnumbering people 100:1 they didn't 'bash' that much 'fash'.

>antifa shill attempts to spread disinfo with a WS meme flag

Also, Milo got Australia's Antifags riled up and triggered a Berkeley style chimpout when he was in the country earlier this month:
youtu.be/TrXkoB5GkTE
youtu.be/1nk1hbwTbm0
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU

DEAR ANTIFA & FASCISTS: I'M GONNA NUKE MEZZOGIORNO { SOUTHERN ITALY }, ALSO DON'T STAND IN MY WAY, OR:
>#IWILLPUNCHYOUBOTH!

The funding stops in the winter. These faggots have no self motivation to be involved in without someone paying minimum wage. Plus they got some really bad press. They'll be back in the summer. The Left likes to stay hidden so the funding might go to other groups as it did prior to Antifa.

Not to mention it's hard to maintain the rage when the economy is good and Trump isn't actually Hitler and nobody is being thrown into concentration camps.

berned out

Aryan Brotherhood don't give a shit about race, they're just interested in selling drugs and making money

The Best Things ANTIFA Do Is To Mess Up All Walls With Threating Graffiti. Don't Care About Them Anymore. Anyway, We're Gonna Make The Walls Clean Again!

>is antifa still a thing
>is X a thing
Why do people say this instead of 'does X exist' now?

It's not a recent phenomenon and just another example of a general trend whereby people seem willing to dumb their language down in an attempt to fit in.