Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter's out
mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/117/4113/1

Touka Best Girl.

Nothing happens: The Chapter

Ishida needs to take a fucking break so that he can get his shit together.

>Everyone predicted either Kaneki/Amon or Kaneki/Touka conversation
>instead we get Amon/Touka

Ok

>Everyone predicted kaneki/amon conversation was gonna get skipped and it was gonna be a furuta le epik villain xdd so funny chapter
>it happened

Let's welcome the man known as the last Bureau Chief of the CCG, Kichimura Washuu!
(LOL)

This needs to happen

I've never seen such an obvious burnout

Ebin

Ungrateful children, after all hes' done for us.

>you dont even have to try with your bait on Sup Forums people literally reply no matter what

Fuck off cunt. What do you mean "after all he's done for us"? He does it to live his life as an artist and make money not as a public service you dense fuck.

Are you paying for this manga? are you going to scan and upload your receipts?

I have artbook, the 3 novels and all the volumes from part 1. :re isn't worth buying.

/fit/ amon > bishounen amon

I don't see an imgur link complementing your post?

Such a shame.

I don't feel like digging up my camera just to prove some shitposter wrong. You'll have to take my word for it bud.

I really hope this is leading up to Toukas death. I can't help but feel that her resurgence is directly correlated with the drop in :res quality.

>Shows up in Cochlea, the arc is retarded from there on
>Clown arc was weird as fuck

Red wedding when

I can't handle Furuta anymore, holy shit.

Im starting getting tired of Ishida's shit skipping everything, offscreen practically every fucking fight he can, skipping shit like Amon & Kaneki conversation so he can fill the future chapters with his fucking flashback shit, cant fucking draw backgrounds anymore, it feels like if they are in heaven or some thing like that at this point, giving this Furuta shit troll development too far even on a fucking Boreau chief promotion, yea Matsuri is "loss" and this guy just came with clown glasses and nobody is gonna suspect that he is fucking everything XDDd, Ishida is practically making the CCG look like if they are all retards at this point

>tokyo ghoul was one of the few things I was looking forward to each week
Where did it all go wrong

okay guys I added the blood as far as the earring goes what do you think I should do?

I can't take this manga seriously anymore. Ishida is going too far with this whole Furuta stuff.

I remember being anxious for the next chapter the day it came out last fall. I'd be poking into the multiple threads we had per chapter.

I feel like there was so much foreplay leading up to Cochlea and Rue Island. It should have been fucking amazing, but that's where shit went wrong. Ruined orgasm at its worst, and we haven't recovered since.

Go back and look at the fucking art for Haise fighting Karren and Kaneki and Etos fight, and then go look at some of the recent art. Ishida obviously burnt himself out hard, and put way too much into Cochlea / Rue, falling flat.

This fucking meme faggot is ruining what respect this manga has left.

I wonder what's going to be the next "funny" last page.

I mean I too dream about randomly appearing in worlds and hilariously spouting meme shit to the confusion of random characters and seeing how they react but Ishida is taking this too far.

>tfw this manga will never reach hype levels of 'Goodnight, Haise' and the ensuring bullshit again

>faggots at niggerstream genuinely defend ishida's lack of backgrounds

>tfw I caught up to this manga right when this arc finished

At least we got a reaction image out of it.

Shipfags everyone

>Touka confirming herself as a submissive sex object who will obediently wait for Ken no matter how much he neglects her

Please tell me tumblr is having a meltdown over this.

He is just trying to find hope user, just hope. I'd pick Eto over Touka anytime and even that doesn't mean thag I like Eto. That's just how bad Touka is

>people were right that he would skip the kaneki amon conversation.
So I just caught up with the manga last week. But this sucks..

Still when will Touka change her hair back

Ishida's art has become literal shit.

>why.png
Indeed. Why the fuck are you bringing their Touka/Eto shipping cancer to this board when it has nothing to do with the chapter?

Sex with Akira would be awful
>You performed 49 unnecessary actions during foreplay and over 80 redundant motions during intercourse
>Please apply yourself more

so when is the fucking wedding happening, I figure shit hitting the fan at the wedding will be the last chance Ishida has at redemption for the series

(you)

You're retarded, aren't you?

>Amon and Kaneki's talk skipped for shipping cancer
I didn't expect anything, but I also didn't think it would be this bad. I thought the bar was already low enough. Also Ishida continuing to paint Touka as a true ghoul saint that can do no wrong is getting on my nerves.

(You)'re blind

No (You)

...I think Ishida need to take a break.

Amon and Kaneki's reunion has been hyped up since the beginning of :re yet Ishida skips it for literally nothing. Fuck this hack, seriously.

It will happen when yoshimura meets eto and kaneki meets hide, so in a pararel
universe where ishida didnt get replaced

Chibi will defend this and laugh his ass at furuta last page, fucking kek

>No more dreaming no more waking
>If you want to curse something, curse your own weakness.
Why did it all turn to shit in cochlea arc, fuck!

Remember when manga was goof and we could fucking complain about chapter 31.5? Good times

This series has been garbage for around 2 years now. Please stop posting it to Sup Forums. Even Nurutu is better.

Furuta is the last CCG director according to the monologues. I still think it's someone writing a fucking book somtimes.

(you)

Chibi pls.

Everyone in this thread knows this, you wicked fuck.

I hope akira gets that hug.

the drop off in quality happened right after hxh went back into hiatus

Ok so did anybody from Tokyo Ghoul actually die?

It seems like every single person came back in :ree. Honestly not going to be surprised when Jason shows up again

eto is inevitably going to show up for le epic cliffhanger

tatara is going to be the only one that actually died, because ishida seemed to stop giving a shit about him

hide is the final boss my friend

Was this chapter foreshadowing Hinamis mum coming back

Compare the current art to the last 30 chapters of part1 and then try to say that again.

I found it funny how Tatara never got his revenge but instead someone else got their revenge against him.

Alright ishida. How does a person straight from coma knows this information?

Maybe she asked Banjou what happened

I wouldn't be surprised at this point. It's so fucking retarded that it'd fit Ishida just fine.

Mado will come back

SpeedreaD

Maybe Hirako explained the situation before Kaneki came in.

Im

im actually enjoying this manga
I thought we were all enjoying it

Oh sorry. In a heavy text chapter something this trivial happened off panel.

I actually laughed my shit off the last page

>I AM THE BUREAU CHIEF!
So the sotohomo is shitposting on Sup Forums after all

S-same

After this Furuta page i am 100% convinced that we will get a "I am the Tokyo Ghoul" Kaneki page in the future.

Well this arc was filled with shipping shit to the max.

First we get that Urie/Matsurie thing, then the Urie/Saiko/Mutsuki triangle.

Mutsuki being obsessed with Kaneki and wanting to kill Touka.

Ayato being all "muh sister is waiting for you"

Amon/Seidou/Akira

And now this chapter.

>another Sup Forums meme becomes a reality all thanks to Furuta
(LOL!)

Just caught up, is the person Mutsuki stabs to death in 114 just some random she imagines to be Kaneki?

go back and do not speedread this time

It's Uta disguised as Kaneki.

He can change his appearance with his kagune because reasons.

Literally NO ONE has died. Even Gin isn't dead, because they explicitly stated how they stole his corpse and how he's going to be reanimated.

Like, the fuck is this? All of the 'bad guys' are now working for the heroes. Hey, did we forget how Takizawa murdered his mentor and an entire squad of investigators, then suddenly stopped being crazy for...some reason?

Or Amon jobbing, then coming back a second time sexier then ever and also as the Incredible Hulk?

What I'm saying is, what the fuck is going on? Is Arima going to leap out of the closet with an Arata or something?

Kill yourself dumb cuck

possible ms translation error on prior page combined with off-screened-in-depth conversation recounting Cochlea arc and everything she was unconscious during.

Chibis review is rendering and will be out soon.

>Even Gin isn't dead
Who?

Shit, I forgot his name. You know, sharktooth boy.

he goes by shirazu and shark-bro

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT

>skipping everything,
If he wasn't, we would be at this point next year. So much shit skipped and not capitalized on.

SO I TOLD HIM TO PARTY, HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This entire raid arc was pretty much filler
Epic

This is because you're facing the manga as a Shounen where there should be a fixed bad guy and they should all die and not come back for the sake of plot's development.
Since the start, TG was about fucking the characters' minds and a plot that make us question who the bad guy really was. You all are expecting this to be super serious linear plot and that's why you're getting disappointed. Furthermore, you're all super serious about Furuta as a bad guy that should face stuff seriously when in reality he is literally a fucked up clown fucking up everywhere he goes. Thats why I find him better being a «meme» (as u wanna call it) than a super "cold and kakkoi" villain with plain objective of destroying his opponents

>Do I really look like a bureau chief with a plan?

What race is Mutsuki?

Sex Goddess

not all the talk was on screen he clearly was there for a while he even said himself he shouldn't have told her

I can understand if he was foreshadowed from the original Tokyo Ghoul but he appeared two times. I hate his character growth (if you can call it this) so much. If anything this is one of the reasons that makes me dislike the manga the last 6 months.

Okay here's a list of somewhat important or at least named characters who died so far in the series.

Ryouko
Yamori
Kureo
Matsumae
Karren
Kijima
Arima
Noro
Tatara
Nashiro
Yoshitoki
Tsuneyoshi
Matsuri
Big Madam
Torso
Houji
Shimoguchi
Nutcracker
Shiono

Hide, Shachi and Eto are still not confirmed dead.

Also Shinohara is pretty much as good as dead since the doctors said he'll never wake up again.

Hairu and Shirazu died too but it was implied that Dr. Frankenghoul will turn them into his puppets somehow.

So yeah the only really impactful deaths we had so far were Kureo and Arima but saying no one ever dies is quite a stretch.

Tumblr