THE STORM

I'm surprised anons for all your autism you missed the obvious. 2-2-4-7-4-9. Watch the video from Trump’s Tweet closely, is there a reason why it slows down during his Thank You Asia Tweet? Good Luck 3301

>obvious
>is there a reason
why are you asking? it's obvious, isn't it? lol this faggot doens't see the reason

if you have info say your theory or gtfo faggot

Check the coordinates. Think outiside the box.

looks like Saudi Arabia

+++

homework time

What the hell is happening in this thread? I don't see the tweet.

Check POTUS twitter account. Look at the plate number posted in the OP

it’s an older tweet from when he came back from his asia tour.. we missed something.. these license plate coordinates are pulling SA

plate matches the coordinates, wtf is going on

Bump

Cicada 3301 is a meme. Go somewhere else

how much they paying you down in tel aviv?

How's the weather in Tel Aviv Jew fag?

Meme magic bump

they match what coordinates?

More than you spook

shill harder nigger

looks like rawdat murayyighah

Tell your handler I said hi CIA nigger

Don't you have a phone booth in the middle of the desert to find? Fucking idiots

Who?

In other words you're a dumb faggot who can't figure out the obvious. Do better nigger.

CIA NIGGER DETECTED

hello boomer

(You) right now

Coordinates point to a town in Saudi Arabia.

Go back to Tel Aviv you fucking Jew

Bump.

what are we looking for user

We need to figure out who and what was in that town during the time he sent the tweet. Check the thread.

when you type in the coordinates 224749 into a google search.. it brings you to this image

then when you click on that image and scroll down to authority control.. it says authority control Q160236, type it into google image search and this image comes up.. THE STORM

So fucking gay

it’s obvious one thing leads to the next.. so far we got Saudi Arabian coordinates.. Q and The Storm

What the fuck bump

I don't necessarily understand how one point is leading to the next, but I suppose that's the magic of weaponized autism.

It is like when you have read the Necronomicon and unraveled universe/realities secrets and everybody think you have become insane, but in fact you have reached nirvana.

this

Bump for epics

just a lot of sand

Maybe it's a box!

Maybe it's present!

What's Trump, the PRESIDENT, get me for Christmas?!?!

I got present from Trump, give me present!

It slows down at several different points in the video you larping fuck, it means nothing

Can you faggots fuck off to cripple chan or geocites or someshit. Jesus christ you people have issues.

who the fuck invited this q bullshit back

>bee otistig glown faged
>no tribe or ambishun
>suffer from ass burgers
>save spooky scary clowns from b movies (oh shid)
>sid down at gombuder eating tendies
>browze /bol/ and shidbost
>see bizzagate shidbost
>OH FUG :DDDD
>IMMA SHITDPOST IN DA SHIDPOST SO SHIDDY SHIDPOST FUG XDDDD
>does id for freee
>FUG YOU GUG NIGGER FAGET XDDD LE EDERNAL GOAD OF BABBYLYON NIGGER XDDDDD BENIS!!!!

Full Name: Rawḑat Murayyighah
Primary Country Code: SA (Saudi Arabia)
First-order administrative division code: 06 (Ash Sharqīyah )
Region Font Code: 3 (Africa/Middle East)
Unique Feature Identifier: 180599
Unique Name Identifier: 224749
Latitude in decimal degrees: 27.285833
Longitude in decimal degrees: 47.215278
Latitude in degrees, minutes, and seconds: 27° 17' 09" N
Longitude in degrees, minutes, and seconds: 47° 12' 55" E
Military Grid Reference System coordinates: 38RQR1926320038
Joint Operations Graphic reference: NG38-04
Feature Classification: T (Hypsographic type featuree)
Feature Designation Code: DPR (depression(s))
Populated Place Classification : No data
Second-order administrative division code: No data
Population Figures: No data
Elevations: No data
Secondary Country Code: No data
Name Type: N (BGN Standard name)
Language Code: ara (Arabic)
Substitute for full name: No data
Descriptive part of the full name: Rawḑat
A form of the full name that allows for alphabetical sorting of the file into gazetteer sequence: RAWDATMURAYYIGHAH
Full Name with QWERTY characters: Rawdat Murayyighah
Modify Date: 1997-04-30

The information regarding Rawdat Murayyighah in Saudi Arabia on this page is published from the data supplied by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, a member of the Intelligence community of the United States of America, and a Department of Defense (DoD) Combat Support Agency. No claims are made regarding the accuracy of Rawḑat Murayyighah information contained here. All suggestions for corrections of any errors about Rawdat Murayyighah should be addressed to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.

bumpan

boomer hate thread?
boomer hate thread.

shitishappening.jpg

>fucking boomer shilll meme?
fucking boomer shill meme

boomer pls take your medication

For fucks sake just say what you mean you boomer

At least 17 people needed hospital treatment afer severe beatings in the Saudi crackdown on alleged corruption, a Saudi doctor has been reported as saying, as US officials said they feared the "reckless" move could further destabilise the region.

The report in the New York Times mirrors statements to Middle East Eye from Saudi royal court sources last week that many of those rounded up had been abused and tortured in interrogations, and needed hospital treatment.

Hundreds of Saudi businessmen and at least 11 Saudi princes were arrested in the alleged anti-corruption drive led by the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed Senior Saudi figures tortured and beaten in purge
The Times reported a US official and doctor in Saudi Arabia as saying that at least 17 people arrested in Salman's purge needed hospital treatment.

The doctor worked at a hospital near the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Riyadh, where many of those arrested were being held, the newspaper said.

Numerous diplomats from the US State Department, US intelligence agencies and the Pentagon told the Times that they feared bin Salman was "behaving recklessly" and against US interests.

Many of those arrested are being held at Riyadh's Ritz-Carlton hotel (AFP)
The anonymous source told MEE that more than 500 people were arrested earlier this month and that some had been tortured to reveal details of their bank accounts.

A US State Department source told the Times that Salman was "behaving recklessly without sufficient consideration to the likely consequences of his behaviour, and that has the potential to damage US interests".

US President Donald Trump wrote that he had "great confidence in King Salman and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia" shortly after the arrests began.

The Saudi princes arrested include billionaire Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz and Miteb bin Abdullah who headed the Saudi Arabian National Guard and is the son of the late King Abdullah.

Published November 15th

they dont have anything to actually say

who ya talking to? :^)

Listen up faggots, and listen close Trump uses his tweets to send coded messages at times. Remember "covfefe"?

Use your brains anons I know you have them somewhere. There have been major events occurring behind the scene. His Asia was much more important than most realize.

kys faggot

PLEASE
JUST TAKE
YOUR MEDS
BOOMER
PLEASE

Kill yourself jew. Not my fault you're too dumb to see what's in front of you.

can you stupid fucking shills be any more obvious?

See how nobody likes you 7?

>shills