Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

SOON

>Making a new thread when the last is only on page 3

Does your e-peen feel satisfied now?

Final cast list where?

F is for Fusion!

I overlay my otouto's dick with my pussy!

In another hour

So, did the Kurosakis have any parents?
Did Yuto have any parents?

>No Starving Venom Clear Dragon
I-It's okay. I-I'm totally fine.

HE'S FINALLY DONE IT. The madman, Katsumi Ono has finally fulfilled the promise of occupying all 10 spots on NicoNico. Arc-V is now the first anime in the history of NicoNico to fill all 10 spots bumping the illustrious black box off to spot 11. This was a feat many previously thought was was unachievable, a pipe dream, but through hard work and determination Ono made a miracle happen. Let's all take a moment to recognize his greatness.

While Arc-V may have been a steaming pile of shit, we can take pride in the fact that it will leave a legacy behind. A series that accomplished something that no other series did. While it may be ending in just a week, Arc-V will surely not be forgotten in our hearts and minds anytime soon.

1. ARC-V 143 - 3.2%
2. ARC-V 141 - 4.3%
3. ARC-V 142 - 4.7%
4. ARC-V 145 - 5.4%
5. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
6. ARC-V 146 - 6.4%

Yes. They're just invisible, like Kaito's family.

Venom a cute but DDD a cuter.

Sasuga Ono

Remember back in the day when we thought Yoko would adopt the other Yus?

Remember back when we thought Yuto would eventually separate from Yuya?

So this is from, like, the middle of Synchro right? Considering the "Jean will save us from this shitty arc", it has to be considering at the beginning of Synchro, we were still fairly hyped

YAMERO, user!!! MY KOKORO CAN'T HANDLE THE SHATTERED EXPECTATIONS AGAIN

>Remember back when we thought Yuto would eventually separate from Yuya
No. This never happened.

I remember when BB ended and that was the first time we beat the black box. We have come such a long way since then.

>Arc-V has gotten so bad the Eita episode fell off the top 20

You know, I'm not sure if I should be proud to watch an anime that managed to get all top 10 spots for worst, but then I realized has any yugioh anime or in general managed to reach that goal? It's like winning a Razzie 10 times in a row. You don't want to, but feel proud later! So bravo Ono for doing what no one would ever dream of doing! You've earned my respect!

Yu-Gi-Oh thread? Cool. I could use a hand, does anyone have a download link for the DM manga? As far as I can tell all the old places to get i online are dead.

The manga is available on Nyaa

More like the end.
>Plants.

We didn't produce good memes after that.

Thanks user.

Welp, ARC-V is officially Japan's most hated YGO series.

We hate it, too.

I dunno about Japan's most hated. Definitely Nico's though.

Congrats, Ono

No we don't.

>Tsundere

Why is Sup Forumsrc-v so tsundere?

where's the cast list

Stop being tsun

Can't wait for it to finally end.

The sad thing is despite the number of episodes, they had a lot of opportunities of getting its act together but instead, they waste for pointless episodes that are arguably worse than having a filler episode. Even worse when the show had more episodes than Zexal.

There isn't one, there wasn't a blurb for the Yuya vs Reji duel on Thursday either. Those motherfuckers, keeping thing a secret.

Episode 148 (FINAL EPISODE): ンデュラムが描く奇跡 – Pendyuramu ga Egaku Kiseki
(The Miracle Drawn by the Pendulum)
Yuya is powerless before Reiji’s Ultimate Doom King. However, he then receives support from Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. Yuya then goes all out against Reiji. What awaits Yuya at the end of the Last Duel to make everyone smile?

Summary:
Yuya is powerless before Reiji’s Ultimate Doom King. However, he then receives support from Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. Yuya then goes all out against Reiji. Yuya’s Entertainment Dueling has evolved, and will involve the spectators, the monsters on the Field, as well as his opponent, Reiji himself. What awaits Yuya at the end of the Last Duel to make everyone smile?

Yuya/Yuri
Yuto
Yugo
Yuzu
Gongenzaka
Sawatari
Shun
Sora
Tatsuya
Futoshi
Ayu
Shuzo
Yoko
Yusho
Leo
Reira
Himika
Asuka
Crow
Jack
Allen
Sayaka
Reiji
Extras

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Storyboard: 小野勝巳 || Ono Katsumi
Animation Director(s): 横田明美 || Yokota Akemi

>RIP Serena, Ruri, and Rin

No I think there's even worse.

I swear, Katsumi Ono and Kamishiro better be fired and have no involvement in any YGO Series after this mess.

Yuzufags BTFO

>However, he then receives support from Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri.

Why?

Wow, just wow.

You're kidding right ? No happy ending where Yus and their Ruris hang around ?

>no involvement in any anime
ftfy

>Shun never got his imouto back
Fuck this man.

Wait, so is Reiji getting another boss monster? Or is he not summoning Superdoom King Armageddon?

I said any Ygo Series.

How did it fall so far, I still remember a time where it was regarded as the best children's card game show in years.

You know it's even worse when Yuzu and Serena literally have the same VA. But then again chances are it'll just be Yuzu in a flashback rather than her.

I feel bad for imoutoman now.

>after 148 episodes Shun never got to rescue Ruri

Yuzu is alive, all the girls are living within her but get no lines, Crow and Jack get to be in the final episode, Yuto,Yuri and Yugo are the reason Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon, Odd Eyes Venom Dragon and Odd Eyes Wing Dragon show up against Reji's cards.

This is pathetic. How did everything go so wrong?

Someone

>Serena, Ruri and Rin is considered Extras now

Ri- Right guys ?

>Yuzu
Well at least we'll get some kind of conclusion there

>Reira
WHAT

>Crow
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>The Ruris and Yuu's fuse
At least I got my bittersweet speculation right.

post fake spoilers please

I keep saying this: make a damn graphic you lazy turd.

Shit probably happened behind the scenes to kill everyone's morale. The Director having a habit of losing interest doesn't explain everyone else just not caring about consistency or following up on plot shit after the 2/3 mark.

>cant even beat Reiji without help
Cant wait for forced entame

>This deluded
Pathetic

These are the new kings of your meta. Say something nice to them.

>Odd Eyes Wing Dragon
Are you a delusional synchrofag or just retarded?

how so?

This is so fucking depressing. Like what the fuck? Did the writers not realize they are essentially fucking over Shun here?

We need Ono alive for Symphogear (though that has been slowly getting less and less fun by the season too)

But who cares? No big deal. Ono wants Mooooooooooreeeeeeee!

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BIG ENTAME DUEL INVOLVING THE AUDIENCE ONO?

And in the end, Yuya never fucking developed as a character. He never earned anything for himself. He never changed from episode 1 (if anything he regressed). Everything was either handed to him or it was Zarc the whole time.

At the very least when 5Ds stopped developing Yusei, it was after 64 episodes of him having story development so while it still sucked, it was only because they had already made an attempt. They didn't even try here

They're complete trash.
Ojama Trio might be the single worst card in link format.

They've been fucking over Shun with punches, stairs, duel disks, tasers, Security Guards, etc.

I don't think you've all realized it but Shun has been getting fucked over since the beginning

>Crow

Another series destroyed.

>No Serena, Rin, Ruri
>No Zarc and Ray
This is why I can't trust openings and endings anymore.

The innocent birdman travelled through fucking dimensions to save his imouto, only to get nothing in the end. I feel so bad for him. I hope he atleast gets his best friend back.

>ojama trio
that was just a picture with all three Ojamas, dummy, i wasn't referring to the card.

No, it's the Ojama Trio card art.

They seem to have forgotten what the purpose of synchro was. Ironically, this was the arc where Ono was biased, yet nothing was utilised other than Jack and Crow appearing.

>Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
>Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon
>Starving Venom Fusion Dragon
>Odd Eyes Venom Dragon
>Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
>Odd Eyes Wing Dragon

It's not hard to figure out what the Odd Eyes and Clear Wing combination will be called

>Wing
Pathetic

What if the Ruris end up reborn as babies? I mean it's possible, right?
>Yfw Shun has to raise his imouto again

>No Serena, Rin and Ruri
B R A V O
R N
A O N O
V
O N O
You actually managed to make the worst anime in history.

>Not going with Odd-Eyes Clear Dragon

The dimensions are still split and Yuto is within Yuya. His sister is trapped inside Yuzu for eternity. His dimension and hometown is still completely destroyed and most of everyone is scarred for life. And for all we know he doesn't even have parents. All he has is his deck, and Sayaka, Allen, and Kaito.

Jesus Christ I feel so bad for Shun.

Episode 148: (FINAL EPISODE) – Goraku no Tori
(The Entertainment Bird)
Still refusing to believe in Yuzu's fate, Yuya returns to the Pendulum Dimension in despair. However, Yuya's allies from the Synchro Dimension arrive to bring the lessons that Yuya taught them...

Summary:
Still refusing to believe in Yuzu's fate, Yuya returns to the Pendulum Dimension in despair. However, Yuya's allies from the Synchro Dimension arrive to bring the lessons that Yuya taught them! A final entertainment duel unfolds between Yuya and Crow Hogan, who strives to return Reira and Yuya's smiles!

Yuya
Gongenzaka
Sawatari
Yusho
Yoko
Reira
Himika
Leo
Crow
Jack Atlas
Edo Phoenix
Mieru
Shinji Weber
Melissa Claire
Damon Lopez
Tony
Gallagher
Gicho
Kaito
Sora
Shun
Eita
Battle Beast
Noto Mamoru
Dennis
Tatsuya
Futoshi
Ayu
Nico Smiley
Frank
Amanda
Tanner
Isao Kachidoki
Tsukikage
Captain Solo
Go Onizuka
Seto Kaiba
Extras

But user, it's Jack and Crow! So it's okay.

???
>i wasn't referring to the card
as in, i was only using the picture because it had all three Ojamas, not because of the card itself.

To add on ED is going to be Burn! rather than Dashing Pendulum.

Only 8 days till we get released from this hell only to get chained by VRAINS again. How do you feel and what do you want to say about it?

Oh great, I'm gonna be reminded of way way better times

>How do you feel
>Implying that I feel anything

>Not bxb or one step

Vrains delayed to May so you get 1 month of freedom

So in the end, all of this was for nothing?

>New girl uses idol cards

I can't wait for that new super-degenerate early Link archetype.

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be the most depressing ending that ever came out of Yu-Gi-Oh!?

Well it was nice knowing you guys, thanks for the laughs

ARC-V was fun

Yes. Everyone is fucking dead. Although I do hope Sora lives in standard.

It will be because it's basically Ono giving the finger to everybody who liked Arc-V before and he's doing it because he could not give any less of a fuck about this show and hasn't for two years.

>Oh, you wanted a happy ending and for the boys and girls to have their lives back? Fuck you, despair for all.