Why did Occupy Wall Street failed?

Why did Occupy Wall Street failed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woman

They got hijacked by Identity politics

The massive investment in identity politics that occurred before it found common cause with the tea party

>Attacking the 1%

jews hijacked it like every other movement in human history

Once any type of real leadership or organization to place (white men) it started to collapse from within because the "minorities" didn't like seeing that. And after anyone on the fence saw that, they realized how foolish the whole thing was.

Jews, niggers made it about themselves.

The Progressive Stack and going off message from MONEY OUT OF POLITICS to whatever numerous SJW causes that were en vouge. It was cringe to see this happen on live stream on day one. At least these commies got what they deserved when the city finally came in and cleaned the place up.

>Why did Occupy Wall Street failed?
because they occupied the street and not the banks

fire

This

"Your iPad is private property and should be shared. Not my iPad, that's personal property, not private property."

Jews used identity politics to turn it into a bunch of ineffective nonsense. When reading about the progressive stack, you get the sense that there were white leaders who could actually get things done, and they were silenced through the use of minorities.

Pretty standard Jew tactics, but also really interesting in terms of it being a microcosm of broader Jew machinations. It's a shame we will never read an analysis of them unless Jews no longer control print media, which isn't going to happen any time soon

>what is possession vs property?

Besides, natural resources are scarce as well as necessary to survival, which grants validity to calls for nationalizing industries. I'm not a commie or anything, I just implore you to not attack straw men.

OWS was the first time I recall seeing the tumblr abominations materialise in force, in public

Progressive stack and emergence of identity politics.

>1776
checked for habbenigns

>anwyas
my dick is fucking private and personnel property wanna try and touch it?

You can't beat the Jews in their own game.

FBI domestic counter-intelligence sent SJW wranglers and their mindslaves in.

Because anarcho-communism led by drug addicts and black chicks is not a viable political movement.
They were right about the anticapitalism but retarded from being Jewed

Read.

Became a Soros funded operation. Look into it.

What are they going to do anyway? Lynch men wearing suits?

>Why did Occupy Wall Street failed?

Because the kikes got their hands into it and turned it into "Occupy Democrats"
Now they just hate DRUMPFFFF and "fascism".

they were gonna make it really unpleasant for wall street bankers to walk into work, because they'd have to smell nasty hippies for two seconds.

Because they literally got arrested, while Donald Trump doesn't arrests Hillary Clinton. Because you get raped in ghettos, because police is on vacation there, but they have time to arrest protesters at wall street, because they expressing democratic free speech and aren't gay like Milo the alt-right free speech. Not enough interracial gay sex i guess.

>OWS

I completely forgot that even happened. It must stuck to have been from a failed and forgotten movement.

It's even more unbelievable if you actually see it happen

youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4

because it was a stupid plan to begin with and was probably organized by the banks in the first place to avoid full-on riots

The movement got co opted, you're seeing it irl as alt right