Largest BTC exchanges blocked the ability for new users to create accounts. That's it. You are trapped. Wait for IRS

Largest BTC exchanges blocked the ability for new users to create accounts. That's it. You are trapped. Wait for IRS.

m.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Najwieksze-gieldy-kryptowalut-zamykaja-dostep-dla-nowych-klientow-7564130.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-exchanges-closing-doors-new-traders/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English
news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-exchanges-closing-doors-new-traders/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications

G E T
R I C H
Q U I C K
O R
K Y S
T R Y I N',
G O Y I M
! ! ! !

You can't cash in, you can't cash out. Great currency you have there idiots.

Fake news

there will be hundreds to replace bitcoin if it does fail. anyways, the greatest values are not in currencies but in objects and skills. always oversell yourself

infinite meme money out of thin air

It's going to be the death of a thousand cuts now, the South Koreans have brought in new regulations on cryptocurrencies there will be more to follow. Asians can't handle this sort of thing and have become addicts to the get rich quick scams.

China bans that shit like they did with ICOs and now nobody has miners because all fqctories are in China.

wait, how does now new account equal trapped money? don't you mean transactions?
also btc can be traded anywhere there are at least two people wanting to buy and to sell, no need for centralized exchange

No new money inflow. 1 fat guy trying to cash out 20 k btc can crash the entire market.

god damn you're a fucking dumbass

noice
go ripple

I still dont understand this shit, can you exchange them for real paper money?
I dont trust those goycoins at all.

what are you talking about. you can cash out anytime. Convert your bit to USD, forward to bank.

Coinbase will even fucking deposit your USD directly into your bank account. 3 hour max time frame.

yes retard. You can cash out. Easily.

>BUY MY COINS!

>people are so angry that they missed the boat they sit trying to convince everybody their profits somehow are fake

top lel polak

This time it's different.

I don't get why McAfee and tech nerds cum over btc so much, it has too many flaws to be valued as much as it is

Money that escapes (((them)))
Sup Forums hates on it
Ergo: (((Sup Forums)))

> bitcoin.com

Trying to FUD the market again are we?

>Supporting the biggest crypto jew
Wilhelm II did nothing wrong

McAMeme is the biggest pump and dumper around.

Or you can buy precious metals directly with btc

I’m pretty much only invested in XRP for crypto.

I follow the (((money)))

t. Economist actual

Shh. Let the fools buy it.

It's obvious he invested there or he gets paid to shill certain coins.

bit bump