pixiv.net/member.php?id=77203
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope he isn't dead.

>all them strategic wins
>The Empire will still somehow manage to lose the war

What the fuck?

What's his endgame?

Being X set them up

Retarded politicians blinded by possible gains.

This anime is going to end in a horrible cliffhanger I swear, just end the war already.

Good Luck Little Duck

No she is not, she looks like a potato with a wig.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

But was getting shot down a part of his plan?

>tfw you get cucked by God so hard you forget to call your family

Is Youjo Senki slowly turning people into fascists?

God's power would not blind him and make him crazy and uncaring for the concerns of his family. He is possessed by a daemon.

He was feeling guilty for jerking of to the slav moomin. Though, I can't blame him, she gave blue balls by punching him and awakening his inner masochist.

Good Luck Little Duck

This was the best episode of this season and you can't deny it

These little moments are too few and far, they are what makes me care if they die and we don't get enough.
The non battle parts are usually just boring politics with underbudget animation.

he's dead.

>the only female in the room
This is not like my rape doujin

Can't touch the commander's personal coffee machine.

>boring politics
But these scenes are awesome.

No. Maybe a little more nationalistic though.

Los! Los! Los!

>OUR FATHERLAND, RULER OF THE WORLD
>REPEAT: OUR FATHERLAND, RULER OF THE WORLD

yfw

So I guess we know whose burial is the one from OP

Also Being X is truly a dickwad, setting up piles and piles of corpses to punish one ancap fedora

Serebryakov's personality confuses me.

I thought she was supposed to be a legit character that would have to deal with complex emotional issues as she came to terms with Tanya being a psycho, basically her straight-man foil.

Turns out she's just retard comic relief.

YOU SET ME UP BEING X

Tanya isn't a psycho. Your beliefs were based on a false premise.

What happened to his eyes?

death.

She's something like that in the novel for what little inner thoughts pages she gets. She doesn't call Tanya a psycho but vampire & cat toying with its prey.

He has some of the cum from the night before in his eyes
Happens all the time

He's dead, user.

How fucking big does japan think U-boats were?

Sizes of rooms is a common problem in anime. This anime has shitty details in general.

That scene is an unfortunate reminder that him being alive is anime original plotline and at that point in the novels his family is being mad for him being dead.

It looks like that his family still doesn't know that he is alive.

I don't get these comments about historical accuracy.

This is a fantasy world that doesn't exist, which is loosely based off real life. Why do people give a shit if it's accurate to real life? It's not fucking meant to be.

Half the comments on CR are about WW2 tanks and how the show is omg so innacurate, when it's a fucking fantasy magic show about a 30 year old guy getting reincarnated as a loli girl by god.

Jokes on him too, he thought his family would be safe moving to Amerigoland but instead they became mid westerners- a fate worse than death.

Maybe he doesn't want to give his families any hopes until he actually wins the battle against Tanya?

She has a kind of PTSD. She just stopped caring about what happens during operations due to Tanya always pulling though.

You can probably call it a case of mild schizophrenia. There is Vika during off hours where she is a cute and carefree girl that doesn't seem to care about anything and there is also Lieutenant Serebryakov during actual deployment who can shank a man with a knife without even blinking.

What would be interesting to see is what happens with this divide if Tanya suffers actual wounds or even loses a fight. Or miscalculates horribly. It can lead to an epic breakdown.

Are we getting 2nd cour?

Good thing it's not a U boat then.
It's a Tanya submarine.

Zettou...the perfect meme for "your tears are just delicious"...

It was confirmed YS has 26 episodes.

Nice try, I'll believe when there's actual nip article about it instead of chink.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlSLCnbXMIE
We're almost there.

Nice, can't wait

According to china.

All asians are on the same psychic wavelength.

>Chinese distribution service guy made a mistake and wrote 26 instead of 12
>Everyone loses their shit and announces the anime is a 2 cour
You all best ready to be disapointed

Two Sino-Japanese wars tho.

>Since, Blu-ray listings only go through episode #12, speculation is that if the series does run the unconfirmed 26 episodes, it would be a split between non-consecutive seasons.

I wonder if it's really PTSD or if she really adapted to the patriotism that everyone shows around her. Visha obviously looks up a lot to Tanya and probably wants to be more like her. Visha's perception of Tanya only highlights the positives that she wants to see. Which is why after the rebellion fight she still was able to talk calmly to Grantz about Tanya caring for those under her command despite the killing of civilians.

Tanya a cute.

Why don't we have magical airships and dragons then? They're adapting arms from real life, they have an obligation to at least LOOK at them.

Well we'll see the truth only if Tanya gets a good ass whooping. If she adapted she' won't have a breakdown. If it's PTSD and she just tries to ride on confidence in her commander there will be a lot of epic moments.

Why are chinks so stupid? They ruined the entire season

What countries are at war right now? Im assuming its just notfrance, notscandivaia and notgermany.

I could ignore the bad designs and animation when the idea of battle salaryloli was new, but now i'm getting too sick of it.
The ending hammers it in everytime, with it's cheap slideshow composed of a better art style.

notUK just entered the war this ep

You cant expect the anime to follow the style of some LN pinups. It needs to be easy to animate, it doesnt have a movie budget.

Pretty sure that the notNordic front is already over at this point.

he's dead, jimmy.

>scandinavians
>putting up a fight

This scene is basically telling you the show will back to same as how LN end up soon since his family doesn't even know is he alive or died yet.

They got tanks. Not just WW1 tanks, but WW2 tanks.

user, they fly using literal magic and they have vehicles which use magic as fuel. The weapons they use also use magic.

Last time I checked, we don't use magic weaponry and vehicles in real life.

95% sure that Tanya lowkey told some faggolas how to a good tenk
tho why they instead used Pz3 is beyond me

During it's introduction the Pzkw 3 was doing just fine vs anything it faced.

The T-34 was the first enemy it could not take on.

You forget that technolegy doesnt imitate magic but works with the natural born user and helps utilizing it.

Considering that magical airships woulndt be possible without strapping several mages on a frame and hope they will lift it. So you can just use easier ways then that which doesnt rely on a very limited source.

It's the Pz3 against infantry. The Republic doesn't seem to have any tanks or anti-tank weapons, aside from mages.

It's overkill for what they're using them for.

god>empire

Pzkw3 had poor field maintenance capabilities.
Also even Poles, despite being underfunded and short on time had weaponry that could fuck up Pz3's in any urban combat

yeah, but german tonks were built for blits, and gl blitzing without superior logistic

Nearly every urban combat fucks with tanks...so nothing new.

French tunks were major obstacle for Panzer IIIs. Only superior doctrine and training allowed German crews to emerge victorious.

>Tanks getting fucked up in urban combat
>Pz. III is bad

Tanya gave them the wrong weapons then. The Panzer IIIs shown are 37mm Panzer IIIs, which were intended for AT purposes. If they wanted a proper anti-infantry gun they should be using the 75mm howitzer.

oh lord, why i wrote that urban..
too tired to live....

I meant that Poles had antitank rifles that shat on anything Germans could field.
But those were so super sekrit they forgot to train enough people to use them...

pixiv.net/member.php?id=77203 the guy who drew the illustrations.

New manga chapter on batoto. Today is a good day!

You didn't need particularly good antitank guns to take on early Panzer IIIs or IVs because the Germans figured that 37mm guns and 30mm armor would be enough, but that's not to say that the Panzer III was bad because of that; though it didn't have the same potential as the IV, a 1943 Panzer III was much better armed and armored than its 1939 equivalent.

Yes, but they didn't have to go full retard and then some.

>casting Explosion in her sleep

This anime is already in production hell, it had a recap episode not so long ago. The animators would be dead if this was 26 episodes.

Doesnt every anime have recaps just because? I didnt realize they meant anything.

Canon ship

>Doesnt every anime have recaps just because
No

but he is a married man

>every anime
You can't name 3 examples from this season. A recap episode is made because they fucked the schedule. They're barely managing to finish the episodes.

Are you saying you don't like QUALITY? Animating is an extremely mind numbing and repetitive task, it doesn't surprise me that they took shortcuts especially with so little time and money put behind it.

Was kinda funny in the manga when Zettour was entertaining the idea of arranging a marriage between Tanya and his daughter if it hadn't been for Tanya being the wrong gender

>we destroyed their HQ

In the end it really doesnt matter if its still entertaining. And hell youjo senki is entertaining!

I remember monogatari having some recaps and figured thats the way things are.

Can anyone translate?