What's the point of watching the sub when the dub is just as good/better? (Pic related) I really see no real reason...

What's the point of watching the sub when the dub is just as good/better? (Pic related) I really see no real reason, unless you're going turbo-weeb and want to learn Japanese.

Because undubbed conveys the original vision of the characters' voices. That, and burger VA's are garbage.

Welp, time for dubs

That would be a fair point, but only if you spoke fluent Japanese. You can't really understand THAT much emotion in the characters voices if you dont speak the language

Madoka fun was horrid

Holy SHIT Madoka is cute there

Sorry, meant the dub

How so

I have a 300+ image folder from just a couple of weeks on /c/, I'd recommend it

I found the English VA's to be annoying IMO

Effortless bait.

>ever watching a dub
here's (you)r reply.

I wish Sup Forums had flags so you could tell if dubbies are dubbies because they're Germans whose unholy sauerkraut language is just too long to fit the screen or if they're just basic illiterate amerifats.

If I wanted to read I'd read a book.

You're welcome.

Im not English man I learned English out of my will and because it's necessary in today's world.

It's more fun to hear japanese voices than English as well. too bad the language is too hard to learn tough.

Also i had rather watch the original than shitty dub.

There is no good reason. Dub is and always will be superior for 80% of modern anime. Not even kidding
But some mega weebs just can't accept that

Did someone mention dubs?

Dubs != dup retard

most of the English voice cast of Madoka does a good job but C.V. as Homura no fucking thank you. Whatever happened to her anyway? I thought she was poised to hit it bigger hosting LoL and making twitch rounds for skullgirls and getting this part and then she just disappeared.

Why have madoka fans been so cancerous lately

And the Japanese VA's aren't annoying too?

>calling Aoi annoying

I'll fucking wreck you cunt, shut yer gob wit some glass.

>What's the point of watching the sub when the dub is just as good/better?

Problem is this is almost never the case. Dubs are notoriously lackluster. Even most of the recognized good ones just have all good MCs, but they still have shitty extras.

dubs might be better than subs, but trips are better than dubs

I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings by insulting your precious seiyuu? I'm not saying english dubs aren't perfect either (there are some pretty trashy ones), but sometimes Japanese VA's are pretty fucking annoying.

The only worthwhile dubs make an active effort to alter the creative direction of the show.

The dragonball dub will always be superior to the original and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. I can't take a goku voiced by an old lady seriously.

>I'm not saying english dubs aren't perfect
Observe the dubfag as he attempts to communicate.

There is no point. The only issue here is the standard of "just as good/better" to which there will never be a total consensus.

Not the biggest hardcore sub fag, but emotion is independent of the meaning behind what is said.

Bullshit, you don't read.

I'd dispute that. If that were the case, text could never convey any emotion whatsoever.

Pic related had notable actors do almost all of the voices in the English dub. Not only were they notable, they were also really good (Liam Neeson, Tina Fey, Matt Damon)