Cute girls doing cute things

Cute girls doing cute things.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/computing/microsoft-advertising-onedrive-in-windows-10-file-explorer/
youtube.com/watch?v=XzSSidHU54g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best OStan

how about cute girls operating?

>CPU with fan less heatsink
>there's not even a PCI Express slot
What is she trying to build, a toaster?

Cute girls lifting cute weights

You can do well enough without those. However, how is she going to do install an OS when the board doesn't seem to have anything to connect a hdd/ssd?

What OS do cute girls use?

Fan less CPU heatsinks don't do well, the heatsink has to be huge and the CPU has to generate little heat, otherwise you're literally trading your machine's life for a little less noise.

You don't need a high-end machine to do cute things like using the internet.

cute OSes doing cute murders in the middle of the night and replacing the corpse with herself

Touko is sexy, but still shit.
Never on my machine.

Sure but obviously the heatsink in OP isn't nearly enough to disperse the heat, especially considering she's from the Pentium 4 era which were known for generating a shit ton of heat.

she didnt deserve that fate

>Nanami is now obsolete
>Everything from hardware to software restraints push more and more into 10

Literally shittiest OS.

It's probably an Atom, not a Pentium4.

best OS

Those mini PCs were cute but filled a product niche that didn't exist. Too underpowered to be a HTPC. Too expensive for casual web browsing.

Pretty sure those red things next to the Wifi card are SATA. But a lot of those minis used non-standard headers for the drives. Unusual to see 240-pin DIMMs and two of them at that.

>not using a ESD grounding strap

It's also now starting to have embedded ads alongside all the keylogging and phonehomes it does with your data.

digitaltrends.com/computing/microsoft-advertising-onedrive-in-windows-10-file-explorer/

Ah, so Touko was her name, cared so little this is the first time I heard it. Literally worst OS. Guess she'll need to learn some discipline from her older sisters.

Only way anyone should use 10 is hacked into submission, with all it's bullshit removed from the start. Cortana especially, fuck that spybot.

>liquid right next to the electrical components
>liquid near the edge of the desk
>that static-charging hoodie with wool undersweater
jesus

>with all it's bullshit removed
So basically delete everything?

Stop having parkinson then, grandpa.

Well if you're into tube tech, this Linus video was pretty informative, though the actual tweaks aren't in the video itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=XzSSidHU54g
Basically what they did was disable most of the problem services and whatnot and gave it a facelift to look like 7. And if it really does what they say it does, it might actually be a usable OS. But yeah, 10 out of the tin is a pile of garbage.

Why go through all that effort and not just use 7?

This would have to include the update services, and at that point, why not just stay on your outdated OS?
Or embrace the penguin.

Some instruction sets and restrictions both hardware and software that demand 10 to function, and are both already implemented and announced for the future as well. I for one am still running my 7 with XP on the sides. Was just pointing out there were ways for 10 to be functional, but wasn't saying I'd be switching to it any time soon.

It's not a functional OS if you can't update.

Fair enough.

It's a flaw but why would it be non-functional without the updates.

Because we don't live in the 80s anymore and updates are important.

I agree with him though, albeit not completely, but more in the terms of "fuck you Microsoft, as much as I'd want updates for something I pay you for I'd rather forfeit them in exchange for removal of spy/bloatware and other bullshit you force down my throat". So while I would agree it would be "complete" with update capabilities, I'd rather not whore myself to Microsoft for them.