Would you support the CIA if they still funded right wing commie-killing guerillas like in the 50s and 60s?

Would you support the CIA if they still funded right wing commie-killing guerillas like in the 50s and 60s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrXeUIeShYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would support the cia if they decided to kill themselves.

They still do. Colombia is 3rd largest recipient of military aid from US. The country is run by right-wing paramilitaries who just this year disarmed the FARC.

this

... and transformed it into a political party.

> right wing commie

whew

cute puffies on the right

>commie-killing
Can you read faggot?

fpbp

>Would you support the CIA if they still funded right wing commie-killing guerillas like in the 50s and 60s?

Do you remember us motherfucker?
You are alone now.
youtube.com/watch?v=TrXeUIeShYk

What a fucking retard
Go back to wykop

No fucking way, it was cesspool of corruption that reverberates through central america and intelligence agencies to this day. Just let them starve to death. A slow bitter attrition. Lovely.

seconded

>CIA

Enjoy your end now..

You mean the contras? What the hell sure

Its kinda funny. My dad is a language enthusiast. He studied ancient Greek and Latin for a time.

Ancient Greek has almost nothing in common with modern Greek except for certain words and the alphabet.

Those perky titties on the right...

>Ancient Greek has almost nothing in common with modern Greek

I never had a dad. I never had a mother who cared.
Now sink all together.

Welcome to the new old new age western nothing!
Western subhumans will surely win the eagle! ahahahahah

This plus they would heve to reveal every single thing they had done, and sorry for all that mess.

LOL. Look at your own country, you faggot.

It all went to shit when they started shipping Heroin in from the Golden Triangle in the caskets of Nam KIAs.

> When the US was hippy leftist

It's about what you want not what you are.

>LOL. Look at your own country

I see.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

What about the Turkish war for independence, when you lost? What about the crisis in which you are now?

Exactly, politics ruin everything