Probably a good boy

Is this level of defamation really required in Melbourne?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Finn
theguardian.com/world/2009/jun/14/australia-aborigine-cooked-prison-van
amazon.com/Lansky-LKN333-Mikkel-Willumsen-Folding/dp/B00IJ93WW2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Talks about level of defamation
>Names his image nigger anyway

haha user, now go write nigger on that flyer for me please.

Melbourne has an emerging sudanese gang problem.
The issue with this gang is that unlike the lebs, irish, jew, german, bikie or whatever gangs we've had in the past - these ones are highly stupid and unprofessional.
They will attack on impulse, so you may need to carry a knife in Melb nowadays.

We have a similar "Skinny" (sudanese) problem in Perth. They're so bad that boongs complain about their antics.

Excellent to see, people standing up for themselves. Your childish late-teens trolling aside OP, you can expect to see a lot more of this. A lot of people are getting very angry at what is being done to their hometowns, and we are organising. This is only the beginning.

You think perthbro? In Melbourne they were even so brazen as to surround a copper and beat the shit out of him and stab another copper.

These niggers will be the end of us.

hilarious that your people decided it was necessary to import niggers, I laugh every time I read about them hurting aussies.

If that nig caused issues outside of Melb he'd get his head knocked in.. probably from the police or locals or even the competing bikies.
For some reason that culture does not exist in melbourne, they turn a blind eye there.
Hell, police in my state are notorious for their antics to take out "undesirables"...
Plus there are many South Africans pissed off about the black issue too.

Heard you cunts have oil

Don't you have to worry about Maori ape niggers attacking you? At least our natives are somewhat docile with a smoke.

Australia really is cucked.

"OY CRIKEY! OUTTA ME HOUSE NIGGA! I"LL FETCH ME BOLT GUN I WILL! THEN I'LL FETCH ME BOLT FROM A SEPARATE SAFE! I SWEAR ON ME LIFE I'LL EVEN GO TO THE THIRD SAFE TO FETCH ME AMM- OH HE'S GONE AND HE TOOK ME T.V.! BETTA POST SOME FLYAS!"

there's no defamation, that man is clearly a nigger.

You created cuckholding culture, so what the fuck are you really going to say to us?

Nah man, well at least not in the South Island. The Maori are generally not nigger tier, I've only ever seen them get nasty with the assorted Asian invasion in Auckland funnily enough.

You seem to think WA Police are the same as Melb police.

Oh boy did you here about the "undesirable women" they knocked off in the 70's just because they were a pest to them? Oh and the boong they let die in the back of a paddywagon in the middle of a 40degree day in the desert with no water?
WA police don't fuck around user. I'm almost more worried about them than local thieves, gangs and bikies.

(((WE)))

Perfect this is what we need to do

Start crucifying these niggers in the community

>so what the fuck are you really going to say to us?
Whatever I want because I have time to bull half of your wives before you can assemble your single shot rifles to stop me?

I was in perth once, on a train. Bunch of noongas came onto the train and he just fucked off not wanting to deal with it.

That's a train guard, not a policeman.
But they can get bad too.

just lol at how scared anglo cucks are of a 12 year old boy

M8 how do you deal with it, here I am sitting across from a bunch of noongas saying stupid shit, discussions around how one of them fucked their SISTA, I had to bite my fucking hand I almost laughed so much.

Melbourne.
This kid would have no teeth elsewhere.

In LA he'd be shot by now. Silly aussies

Anyone who rocks an Iron Maiden shirt is ok in my book.

I just laugh at it.
Then they get angry, then I take the piss out of them until I reach my stop.
I once fought off 4 aborinas before after they called me something and I called them a piece of shit. Was fun. Just mocked them and blocked their "hits", but I also refused to hit a girl :^)
Probably swim more carefully if alone and outnumbered with male boongs.
I mean 1v1 they are weak as fuck and dopey as. 2v1 & 3v1 is pushing it. 4v1 you better hope you got mates nearby.

Iron Maiden are awful user.

what happened to vic police?
in the 80's and 90's they would just shoot these cunts or throw them out of a third story window.

Yeah they've gone downhill ay. I think they just simply lack the numbers.

Yer m8, too many to take on the train at that one particular time, it was a whole mob of em. I noticed everyone else wasn't looking at em, just looked afraid, very afraid.

Stay in your shithole
Never come here
You will die

>lack the numbers

Nah it ain't that, they're doing the whole diversity quota thing which leads to a drop in standards, especially if there are more female coppers.

Depends, if they hit a person, the crowd on the train usually take a stand.
If I see a weak manlet get abuse I take a stand and tell the fuckers to go fuck off.
But... gotta watch out for knives, I had issues with that once.

AYO SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT WE ARE SUPER LASAYAINS AN SHIIIIIEEEEEEET?

Female coppers in the west aren't that bad 2bh. Your women must be weak.

Here they know what bullshit they have to expect so they work out more and try to become more manly.
You easterners do that shit wrong.

Let them eat diversity.

Weak? Nah they just are a bunch of cunts.

fuck off we're full

damn straight, fucking melbourne. those whiney cucks deserve stroppy skinnys and islanders. They aren't stroppy in western sydney, wonder why

details on those wa police stories?

stroppy skinnys, noongas wtf are you guys talking about?

Oh noes, the introduction of blacks has had the exact same result as everywhere else on the planet. Who could of seen it coming!?!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Finn
theguardian.com/world/2009/jun/14/australia-aborigine-cooked-prison-van

There's many rumours that isn't an uncommon thing, I know they crack down on boongs harshly in the North West personally with my own eyes.

skinnys are obviously niggers.
noongars are what abos from WA are called, not even racist, they named themselves that

I don't know what the fuck stroppy means, must be some slang from another state, skinnies are african cunts and noonga is a tribe of abos from WA which are infamous.

(Of oil)

where were you when ninga na ninga na nei?

I was at the pub singing binga shoe shoe ping.

didyabringabongalong?

Ah stewth m8 I forgot.

most call them boongs or noongs here.

>when billy is silly

> Knows his name, whereabouts and has a photograph.
> Doesn't go to the police.

They bought drugs and didn't get them. Case closed.

Are you the one ruining /cric/ threads with cancer?

Police obviously did nothing.

>mfw I own /cric/

>Cuck Culture

You sorry convicts cucked your Rights away, just like you selfcucked your cuntry.

You will never have one of these you son of a shackle dragger... Go pay the bogan tax to your local Apex Shot Caller..

It certainly makes me watch more cricket, when threads have nothing but shit in them.

Jilly bango boogy roo blah blah blah

What the fuck is all this upside-down slang. Can you translate what a boong is for the rest of us normal people?

>Nigger being a nigger
>"This is not a racist slur"
This is why niggers know they will get away with their shit.

Let the nigger and all his nigger friends know you will fuck them up as soon as they step their nigger asses into your neighborhood.

Boong = abo

The jibberish above is their attempt at a language

Boong = Aboriginal. We call them boongs because we used to treat the natives as fauna and run them over with 4WD's, the name comes from the sound they would make when hit with a car, hence boong.

Not all, Strewth means something. It expresses dismay at something.

got enough of your coconut savages here too bro

maybe we can make them fight

Just like the last 3 ashes tests were your attempt at cricket.

>Melton.
Half the population there needs to be put on a sign.

>in the 80's and 90's they would just shoot these cunts
in the 80s and 90s so would the rest of us

the gun grab was a huge milestone on the path to softness

Thoughts on shonky chippies, gromets wagging and old meat passing for fresh?

>so you may need to carry a knife in Melb nowadays.
Can someone recommend a good folding knife that can easily be opened with one hand.
I got a general purpose knife I carry around but I need both hands to open it and I would prolly be too slow with it if a group was coming at me.
Preferably something small (less than 20cm long when opened) and not too expensive.

It's illegal to carry a knife and even moreso to use it. Learn how to stand up for yourself, look someone in the eye and just say no.

He can't be that bad, he was decent enough to stop and pose for the picture for them. What a nice lad.

>it's illegal
yes and?

>what is social media

What is sarcasm.

>It's illegal
So is gang violence.
I'd rather be arrested for carrying a knife than get killed by a bunch of Sudanese teenagers.

Nigger wearing an Iron Maiden shirt?

>I was only pretending to be a retard

violence only leads to more violence, you're not in the right here

This. You can't afford to like the dicks of pigs when nigs are coming out at ya with weapons.

>violence only leads to more violence
Certainly does.

But you can't expect a savage dog to not bite fucktard.
So we can only fight. This is why immigration is cancer.

No. I just went out there and took my lickings but I lived to fight another day.

>took my lickings
che.

Quads confirms. Police will take care of this nigger

do you think he even knows what Iron Maiden is or means?

No. Believe me, they look on us as weak and naive, and respect only force. Our societies aren't set up to deal with people who largely don't respect civilization and law.

Our system of law is so much in favour of order it's nearly impossible to arrest these people, or hold them for long enough to matter.

The only upside is that the law is anemic for locals too. The social contract is broken. We make our own rules from now on. Be prepared to fight to keep what's yours. Look to South Africa for the future of the west.

>actually have to go so far as to say "this is not a racist slur"
fucking hilarious.

Then he went SPLAT

thanks to the niggers in your country we can now prove that the black race is literally criminal scum.

S&W military and police. Spring assist. Nice menacing snap when it comes out. Safety switch so you don't cut your balls off when it's in your pocket.

Only if you use too little of it

>post nigger
>hey, im not racist
what a cuck community you have, op

>Implying that he's a normie
>visits Sup Forums
What.

Namefag DETECTED

This knife is supposed to be world legal. It's a slipjoint knife, so it's not easy to open with one hand, but if you train yourself on how to draw it, and open with two hands, you could make up for the lack of ease of use.
>amazon.com/Lansky-LKN333-Mikkel-Willumsen-Folding/dp/B00IJ93WW2