Little Witch Academia

"If you liked episode 10, you'd probably love episode 12" - Tattun.

What did he mean by this?

I cant wait

Sasuga anitwitter. Full of pathetic normalfags as always. And as expected from a sakugafag too, an insufferable holier than thou asshole.

I want bunny akko to pop out a litter of andrewbunnies

Take your Twitter bullshit and fuck off

He means more Akko/Diana content.

Hopefully more Diana x Diana

who cares?

When he said that? Link?

More romance? More Akko being a cutie? More Squirrel kaijus?

What if I liked all the episodes?

More Akko/Andrew

With some funny genderbent!Akko/Diana moments on the side.

You are literally my nigga.

>LWA episode 12: What You Will
>Twelfth Night, or What You Will[1] is a comedy by William Shakespeare
>Viola (who is disguised as a boy) falls in love with Duke Orsino, who in turn is in love with the Countess Olivia. Upon meeting Viola, Countess Olivia falls in love with her thinking she is a man. The play expanded on the musical interludes and riotous disorder expected of the occasion

What if I like you, user?

Based tattun

>thinking she is a man
Lotte episode confirmed

I don't mind a love interest but I find it extremely disappointing for Andrew to get more screentime than any of the already established girls. I hope episode 12 focuses much more on Diana than him. He isn't an interesting character and is basically only good for making Akko act cute but as a character himself he is completely bland. It's even more disappointing that Amanda and her gang just basically disappeared while he keeps appearing.

Atsuko a cute.

go screech somewhere else

>Generals like this one?
Hello, newfag. I can see than you are enjoying your stay in Sup Forums.

>more ship baiting
Oh fucking god. Especially with gender switching roles. I want this show to fucking end.

>a crossdressing wacky love triangle comedy between a commoner girl and two nobles
There is only one set of characters that fit this description.

Romance was a mistake

-Tattun

>***,927位/***,859位 (**1,520 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/04/19 TVアニメ「リトルウィッチアカデミア」Vol.1 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版)

bunnygirl episode was miraculous

Show me the rest of this Connie.

Yay

This is a general, and I been ion these threads long before OVA 2, and even in the original OVA. Newcancer.

If the love triangle is going to be on the forefront might as well just remove all characters other than Diana -> Akko

How is this a general? If this thread gets deleted, where is the thread that discusses LWA specifically?
Lurk more before lying, newfag.

>all these people screaming about shipping
But if it's a ship you like would you do the same?

>"Sup Forums is full with a bunch of bitching faggots."

Woah, Tattun sure has no chill.

Shitposting protection

>KyoAni is better than Trigger. It makes sense that Maidragon is more popular and successful than LWA, they just are superior to us

-Tattun

-NTR is the thinking man's fetish

-Tattun

Andrew is rough

Literally who was Tattun again?

Are all dales threads dead now?

You misread that, friendo.
what Tattun actually said was

>"Kyoani are a Kike studio aiming for the fat geasy otaku pedo bucks. Trigger is superior."

What if Andrew becomes a Shirou?
>I am the bone of my piano

>Almost every studio

He clearly isn't referring to KyoAni, they are actually part of their committees, sometimes even lead them and are also distributors too.

>PAKU PAKU
- Tattun

A good friend.

Honestly, how badly does LWA's timeslot hurt the show? I imagine it's pretty bad, but then again I don't know shit about Japanese TV.

>Viola = Akko
>Orsino = Andrew
>Olivia = Diana
>No romantic chemistry so far between Andrew and Diana
>Everyone thinks there is

Akko gets wind that Andrew is gaga for Diana somehow.

Meanwhile, magical genderbending is involved and Diana gets a crush on male!Akko. Obviously Akko thinks these feelings are directed towards Andrew.

Andrew/Diana looming on the horizon prompts Akko to examine her own feelings towards Andrew

>Disguising herself as a young man under the name Cesario, she enters the service of Duke Orsino through the help of the sea captain who rescues her. Duke Orsino has convinced himself that he is in love with Olivia, whose father and brother have recently died, and who refuses to see charming things, be in the company of men, and entertain love or marriage proposals from anyone, the Duke included, until seven years have passed. Duke Orsino then uses 'Cesario' as an intermediary to profess his passionate love before Olivia. Olivia, however, forgetting about the seven years in his case, falls in love with 'Cesario', as she does not realize the Duke's messenger is a woman in disguise. In the meantime, Viola has fallen in love with the Duke Orsino, creating a love triangle between Duke Orsino, Olivia and Viola: Viola loves Duke Orsino, Duke Orsino loves Olivia, and Olivia loves Viola disguised as Cesario.

Being on a shitty timeslot isn't anything new. 90& of anime are in late night timeslots, that isn't really a handicap for LWA.

>episode 12 doesn't exist
lol what a fucking retard

Boob pad salesman.

In the play Orsino isn't really in love with Olivia. He is basically forcing himself to love her due to her tragic past as she has lost her family.

What if Andrew can tell at first glance that rule 63 Akko is Akko?

What timeslot? Doesn't air on late night like the other pedobait shows?

>andoryu~!

Who the fuck brought Kyoani up in there? Do you also brought Kyoani up during dinner?

Diana is way too composed to get a crush on someone she just met.

Obviously he will. He'll then spend the entire episode trolling her.

That's probably how its gonna go.
He's not stupid, so he'd see right through her costume.
Diana on the other hand could be a little gullible.

>Not being "What You Will" by John Marston

>"The play focuses on the relationship between two rival poets: the bitter, misanthropic satirist Lampatho Doria and the generous, lighthearted epicurean Quadratus. The play itself hardly has a plot, being more a series of comic vignettes and debates between characters. It criticizes the satirist as a mean-spirited, envious man, and celebrates good humor, merriment and "play." The subplot involves the tricking and humiliation of various fools by a group of boy pages."

Name another anime that airs at Sunday midnight.

But Diana won't, while Andrew and male akko go around solving the genderbendered problem, diana will stalk them.

>implying male!akko isnt gonna end up saving her somehow and sweep her off her feet

She's a royalty princess-type character. She's literally the only one who could fall for someone at first glance if they're kakkoii enough.

Put the complete question, fake news!

Alright, fuck off with this /lit/ shit.
Start talking about anime or people with japanese names now. It's music to my ears compared to this old-people name bullshit.

"wew"
-Tattun, 2017

What if Andre also get genderbendered? That would confused Diana even more.

Interest then?

Heck it could be that Diana shows interest in rule 63!Akko 'because' she realises it's Akko under genderbend magic and is wondering what's up.

H&B then notice this 'interest' and blow it out of proportion, claiming that Diana has some romantic interest in this guy.

That I'm not gonna like episode 12.

Sakugafags are all sjws

Considering it's also on Netflix, I would imagine not too much? Assuming a parent is aware of the show's existence, they would be able to happily put it on for their kid at any time of day.

fuck off

She's literally early book series Dumbledore.

This is a goldmine of salt. I like it when faggots like these act like the sissy they are.

>Diana is way too composed
It's a facade, user. It'll fall apart soon enough.

>Both Akko and Andrew gets genderbendered
>Diana fails to recognize them and get interested in Male!Akko while gets jealous of Female! Andrew.
>Only after they solve the problem, Diana realizes what happened
>She panics and ran away.

>Tattun learning about wew and REEEEEE
Soon he'll be shitposting like a pro

Japanese little girls don't give a shit about magical girls anymore. They want to be idols now

I want to bonk this bully

The next episode is about Ursula.
Stop this Akko and Andrew nonsense.

Is this the ancient ghost then?

I want to bully this bonk

This must be why studios like DEEN don't even try in animation. They get paid the same whether the show does good or bad. What a sad way to do business.

we're talking about ep 12

just.
stop.

We are talking about 12, not 11.

Poorfag weeb

Do not bully Akko!

Yes, it will be Ursula and how I will love her :D and make her do my bidding such as marrying me.

ok, carry on

Doesn't it get re-run on earlier timeslots later on in the week?

Also, at first andrew doesn't give a shit, until he sees herself in a mirror and gets emotional because as a girl he looks exactly like his obviously death mother.

I wish there was more focus on Granny Weatherwax.

>expect Kill La Kill style yuri show for the viewing pleasure of adult men
>get a show aimed at little girls
hmm

Was setting the show in Britain a mistake?

Are we seriously talking about the same character?

Come on, user. It's like you don't realize that Diana exist while Diana also exists.

>Granny Weatherwax
Not nearly as caustic enough, user. Also she had a focus ep and it was an unfunny snoozefest.