Would our countries be saved if women weren't allowed to vote?

Would our countries be saved if women weren't allowed to vote?
I honestly think they would, but it's impossible to take the vote away from them now.

What can we do about the roastie problem?
Personally I think we need to bring bullying back to schools to create more alpha men.

>but it's impossible to take the vote away from them now.

Bullshit

>What can we do about the roastie problem?

My personal plan:
>move to New Hampshire (Of all states that Democrats won in 2016, New Hampshire would be the easiest to take, needing only a .4 percentage change)
>Upgrade my workout plan
>Start attending Church
>Add Pick Up Artist books to my reading list
>Move to Ireland for 5 years and gain dual citizenship (majority of my DNA is Irish)
>Vote in Irish elections in hand picked locations based on regional voting data
>Vote in USA elections in hand picked locations based on regional voting data

I'm taking lessons from the Jews
>Flee your land if it's under siege and you lost
Had the Jews never fled, they wouldn't exist today. But as you can see, they have retaken the land and are expanding

>Dual citizenship
I already explained

>Constantly move
Jews have a global reach, and can reach out to cells even in 3rd world Latin American countries for information or to relay battle plans

Early humans became what they are today because they constantly changed territory and learned new things while their weak and stupid were culled. Poor Jews don't survive this strategy, at the same time putting pressure to succeed.

Men are just as cucked. Fix men and you fix women automatically

But you have to remember for most single mothers there's also a deadbeat father who's just as bad as the mother

>Would our countries be saved if women weren't allowed to vote?
No, that is a ridiculous proposition and mostly based on a straw men created in your head.
NON WHITES ARE THE PROBLEM and so is democracy.

>What can we do about the roastie problem?
Solve the soy boy problem.

Shh, stop breaking the anti-white women circlejerk--it's catharsis for betas.

Get the women, get the children. That's where it all starts.

>No, that is a ridiculous proposition and mostly based on a straw men created in your head.
There is legitimate data to back up it up. Women genuinely want to be conquered. They want to submit, they want to be dominated. Sex rules society, not the other way around

>There is legitimate data to back up it up.
For what?
That women vote more leftist and for more immigration?
Sure, I don't deny that.

>Women genuinely want to be conquered.
That is "kinda" true, in the sense that women (at least subconsciously) want men to fight for them and be "aggressive" towards them.

But you are not getting the point here.
Women vote (just my person theory) for immigration for two separate reasons:
1. Emotion
2. Wanting strong men

The first is easily outweight by any sort of "loyalty to the in group", which currently doesn't really.
The second is, like I just said, solved by solving the "soy boy" problem.

Anyway, democracy itself is the problem, by far more then women.

I revamped my Battle Plan:
Long Term:
I'm taking lessons from the Jews
>Flee your land if it's under siege and you lost
Had the Jews never fled, they wouldn't exist today. But as you can see, they have retaken the land and are expanding. I am in the capital of California. Our situation is only getting worse. By staying, I'm supporting Democrats economically, when I can flee to a state that:
>Has a lower murder and crime rate
>Lower taxes
>More freedoms
But I'm not going to move where everything fits my ideals. I can't sit idly by while more territory becomes the hellhole I grew up in. Here is the strategy ↓

Dual citizenship and double voting:
I will move to New Hampshire. Of all states that Democrats won in 2016, New Hampshire would be the easiest to take; needing only a .4% change. My home state of California will need a 28.8% change, and being how populated and unappealing to anyone who isn't a teenage girl. That just isn't going to happen. New Hampshire is ripe for the taking, hit their weak spot.
>Move to Ireland for 5 years and gain dual citizenship (majority of my DNA is Irish)
>Vote in Irish elections in hand picked locations based on regional voting data
>Vote in USA elections in hand picked locations based on regional voting data
Blood and Soil! Why stop at the territory our feet are firmly planted? Take a DNA test, look at your family history. Find your homeland, and reconnect as the Jews have done. Get dual citizenship, and follow the battle plan.

Constantly Move:
Jews have a global reach, and can reach out to cells even in 3rd world Latin American countries for information, resource connections, or to relay battle plans.

Early humans became what they are today because they constantly changed territory and learned new things while their weak and stupid were culled. The bottom of the Jewish hierarchy don't survive this strategy, at the same time putting pressure to succeed on those that will. They also avoid dangerous territory, as you should as well. A strategy I use to judge regions is murder rate(New Hampshire has the lowest murder rate in the US coincidentally). Don't stick to your birthplace; Don't be Detroit or Chicago and stick around just because your family has been there a long time. That territory can be retaken, but we need you on a different battle front. Don't serve them economically, go where we need you. Serve us, your people, economically, socially, and at the ballot box

ACCEPTING ADVICE/ADDITIONS/EDITS TO THE BATTLE PLAN

Economics:
There is no argument. Being builders and makers of things is infinitely better than a service based economy dependent on McDonald's. It is better for our people. When I plan to purchase something, I search for manufacturers in the homeland and her relatives. If that fails me, I search for manufacturers in my country (I've been on the fence about choosing a more Republican/Libertarian state vs. Proximity(CA),and have gone both ways on purchases)

NOT POLITICS SAGE DO NOT REPLY

THEYRE SLIDING THESE THREADS

We'd maybe have a better chance but still doomed.

It's not just women but the victim/beggar mentality that everybody is buying into.
It's been a good run for whites and off-whites so far and people want to hop in thinking they can ride the wave as if it's never gonna crash once we're gone.

(((our friends))) know this and they want to take advantage of it.

Too many factors against us, not just women.

I'm a married white women and as much I agree that too many young white women these days are race traitors, it's really dishonest to pin this only on women.

I see white guys all the fucking time dating non-white women.

Hell, this board has a "it's okay for white men to date Asian women" thread pretty much every day.

It pisses me off that only women are demonised for this behaviour, and white men are actually encouraged to date/marry Asian women.

>Protesting for more abortions Ireland

Fact check, Ireland doesn't have access to any abortions whatsoever so if you knock up a chick there that you manage to talk into having an abortion you first need a flight to England to even find somewhere that does it.

I think we will figure it out sooner or later. If not Islam will cure them.

This

True...so I'm not going to marry a western woman again. Fuck That!

kek. seriously we gotta fix the beta problem first. even if we could reset only the women, they wouldnt stay that way long with a bunch of beta man children playing vidya and watching anime

Keep trying to halve the white vote you fucking jews

Starts with the men. Like it or not we set the tone. And if you are letting them set the tone you will know youre a beta

Indeed. It's like the Black Pigeon video 'Why women destroy nations', where BP accuses women of being tribal traitors for sleeping with men from invading armies. The fact that the invading men are also betraying their female kinfolk back home is completely ignored by him.

>I'm a married white women
you don't need to say this for people to read what you are saying and in case you forgot where you were, saying you are a woman gives your opinion less legitimacy, not more roastie.

>only whites have a female gender
what an odd place you must live in

Every man needs to grab a women, explain to her why the welfare state, immigration and degeneracy will destroy her kids' future.
I did it, my gf is now a closed racist and votes for the right wing party.

Test, i wrote 'wo.man' woman but pol changed it to 'women'